Author Topic: DVD on DA  (Read 325 times)

WC Iz Active

DVD on DA
« on: November 17, 2006, 01:17:42 PM »
I just bought Doctors Advocate from Target but I fucked up, I didnt get the 9.99 version like I thought, I got the dvd version instead I havnt opened it yet, how is the dvd?  is it worth it?

GangstaBoogy

Re: DVD on DA
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »
I've been meaning to watch it but I still haven't got around to it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 01:25:26 PM »
It was only $3 more so it aint worth it to take it back so I guess Ill open and watch.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 04:00:17 PM »
It was only $3 more so it aint worth it to take it back so I guess Ill open and watch.
its pretty cool. its not too long though. it has this dude from the home twon spitting and game wants to sign him on the spot.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 04:04:53 PM »
it was cool about 15 min long.It shows game talking to Retailers and then it shows him in a atlanta radio show.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 11:43:57 PM »
its pretty cool. its not too long though. it has this dude from the home twon spitting and game wants to sign him on the spot.

Reggie P. that shit was off the chain!..

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 01:14:18 AM »
wasn't his last DVD like an hour long?

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 01:23:22 AM »
wasn't his last DVD like an hour long?
Yeah.

So I've been looking for this shit just for a 15 minute CD? Fuck it, I'll just get the regular version.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 01:29:06 AM »

Reggie´s crazy nice, and he can actually freestyle. i´ve heard him on ATL radio where people have just shot him a random subject to rap about and he´ll rap about that shit for 10 minutes straight.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 07:02:03 AM »

Reggie´s crazy nice, and he can actually freestyle. i´ve heard him on ATL radio where people have just shot him a random subject to rap about and he´ll rap about that shit for 10 minutes straight.
i think ive met him before.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 12:13:48 PM »
Just watched the dvd.  I liked it alot.  It was refreshing cause it wasnt a bunch of smoking and partying and bullshitin like other dvds, it was cool cause he talked alot about the album and explained alot of things, and the freestyles were cool.  Reggie P is real impressive on the mic.  Overall it was about 25 minutes long, I was impressed though nice dvd. 

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 12:29:01 PM »
Yeah, it was pretty kool! Would have been better if it was a bit longer though!! Reggie P was dope!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 12:31:38 PM »
Yeah, it was pretty kool! Would have been better if it was a bit longer though!! Reggie P was dope!!

usually rap dvd's that come w/ the album are usually 5-10 mins long so I was pretty impressed that it was as long as 25 minutes.