Author Topic: Poverty is necassary to sustain America's war machine...  (Read 149 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Poverty is necassary to sustain America's war machine...
« on: November 16, 2006, 04:43:12 PM »
Most people join the U.S. military out of poverty.  I even had this redneck tell me once.. "Shit, if you want to give me free rent, 8,000 dollar signing bonus, and a pay me an hourly rate, I'll pick up a gun and shoot whoever you tell me too."
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Poverty is necassary to sustain America's war machine...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 04:44:14 PM »
Poverty is necessary in every country.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 05:26:58 PM »
Very true.

But did I mention that Allah told me I have to kill all crackers to mentally emancipate Blackman from the devil?

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 06:38:18 PM »
Poverty is necessary in every country.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 12:17:19 PM »
Most people join the U.S. military out of poverty.  I even had this redneck tell me once.. "Shit, if you want to give me free rent, 8,000 dollar signing bonus, and a pay me an hourly rate, I'll pick up a gun and shoot whoever you tell me too."

a lot more people then just rednecks will tell you that.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 12:27:09 PM »
Man i saw this army commercial the othe day and it had me laughing out loud.  There is strong and there is Army strong. LOL

I love how the big head politicians talk so much shit about their strength and power and so on but they wont enter their own kids in the military.  Talk about a real man.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 01:02:55 AM »
Man i saw this army commercial the othe day and it had me laughing out loud.  There is strong and there is Army strong. LOL

I love how the big head politicians talk so much shit about their strength and power and so on but they wont enter their own kids in the military.  Talk about a real man.
LMAO> FUNNY AD. haha

they should of said: this is sacrifice ...this is Army sacrifice (with a scene with soldiers getting their blown off)..and we'll see how the result end up with...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 12:54:47 PM »
^^^ seriously

Or have someone like dick cheney enlisting his own kid in the army.

Samoan Enforcer