Author Topic: KING T NEW SOLO ALBUM  (Read 625 times)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: KING T NEW SOLO ALBUM
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 10:50:15 PM »
King T dropped this earlier in the year King T - Boss Up Mixtape Vol. 1.....Nice mixtape with cool WC features...

If he working on a new album......I would like to see him with tha alkaholiks, Xzibit and DPG features.....Some E-swift & Soopafly production goes down good with King T......That Twist a corner with Jelly Roll was DOPE!!! so some more Jelly Roll beats....maybe Fingazz aswell....

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 01:54:11 AM »
one of my favorite rappers period

i would like to see some Jelly Rolly, Dr. Dre, DJ Khalil production
and Kokane, Xzibit, DPG features

I think he should hook up with some hot young cats and some underappreciated OG's like Mark the 45 king (Latifah, Jay-Z) and Bobcat (LL Cool J, Mack 10). These "popular" guys did'nt give him his due so fuk them. But would like to see Quik and Battlecat on there.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 12:03:06 PM »
King Tee is dope as fuck! That Ruthless chronicles album had some bad ass tracks on it! Wud love 2 hear some new shit frm him!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 04:11:59 AM »
King T dropped this earlier in the year King T - Boss Up Mixtape Vol. 1.....Nice mixtape with cool WC features...

If he working on a new album......I would like to see him with tha alkaholiks, Xzibit and DPG features.....Some E-swift & Soopafly production goes down good with King T......That Twist a corner with Jelly Roll was DOPE!!! so some more Jelly Roll beats....maybe Fingazz aswell....

jelly roll did that beat? well he got mad skills then.

that song is sick, when king t says "LET A WESTCOAST MAN SHOW YA "

KING T IS SICK!

SikksTrey

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 04:25:37 AM »
I know KING T is working on his new solo debut.

His new solo debut? I highly doubt that.  8)
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

IzUwitIt

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 10:47:23 AM »
imagine strictly Dr. Dre production and strictly Likwit Crew features (inc. Xzibit) :sign_hitit:
never happening, if he does drop any type of new project id be happy. when does the king disappoint?

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
imagine strictly Dr. Dre production and strictly Likwit Crew features (inc. Xzibit) :sign_hitit:
never happening, if he does drop any type of new project id be happy. when does the king disappoint?

yeah, that would be sick

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 02:01:29 AM »
King T over Dre beats.....na they don't fit........that Thy kingdom come album kinda proves it......half was cool same real dope tracks, the other half was really weak IMO........I still stick by Jelly Roll, Soopafly,E-swift beats (which he flows over nicely)...plus whoever else can come up with that WC sound that fits him.......even Quik track would go down nice......Rick Rock is cool too for him maybe...

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2006, 03:27:07 PM »
the ones u didnt like were probably cos a couple of the beats sucked.

BUMP 'SPEAK ON IT' loud on ur system. to me that track symbolises a golden age in gangsta rap. and a style that only tila could do, that song is gangsta to the fullest and just his lyrics and delivery make it classic to me. i want a whole album of that style of song!