Author Topic: My friend bought a PS3.  (Read 1126 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: My friend bought a PS3.
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 05:20:05 PM »
How did I KNOW there would be a bunch of negative things written about the PS3 inside this thread before I even opened it? I must be AMAZING.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 08:32:39 PM »
How did I KNOW there would be a bunch of negative things written about the PS3 inside this thread before I even opened it? I must be AMAZING.

You must know me very well.  On the other hand; I've never heard of you. 

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 09:08:59 PM »
my friend bought a ps4

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 09:10:50 PM »
on the real though......like sikotic said, it probably aint worth the price, but i know imma be coppin one.......the price of success homeboy

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 09:41:12 PM »
on the real though......like sikotic said, it probably aint worth the price, but i know imma be coppin one.......the price of success homeboy

? What kind of retarded shit is that?  The price of success has nothing to do with a ps3, and there's no such thing as a ps4.  I assume you'll say that was a joke, but nobody laughed.  Jokes are for the entertainment of others. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2006, 09:42:51 PM »

You must know me very well.  On the other hand; I've never heard of you. 

LMFAO@you've never heard of me...Come on, that gay shit won't work over here.

Chief

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2006, 09:52:39 PM »
looks like the sony gaming console saga is over...

sounds like crap...

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 12:10:02 AM »

i just read ridge racer copies FIVE GIG to the internal harddrive coz the blue ray isn't suitable for in game transfers.. that explains the long load times.. hopefully they've done this so it doesnt happen every time... right....?

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 12:23:29 AM »
man some of ya are fucking retarded...the launch systems always got bunch of problems...remember when the 360 had a shitload of problems when it first came out...demos, games, xbox live update killed bunch of systems... system got heated up real quick...ALOT of people had to return the systems to MS to get a replacement.

and how the fuck do u compare gears of war to resistance? gears is a 2nd gen 360 game...ps3 just came out...

just cuz the launch games were not that good, means that the system is gonna be shitty?  ???
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 12:25:39 AM by LaZ1e »

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2006, 12:26:11 AM »
I'll be picking one up too, but probably a year down the road when the price is a little more reasonable and hopefully the quality of the product is higher by then.

I'm picking up a Wii tomorrow, but as a gift for my little bro.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 05:39:22 AM »
i just read ridge racer copies FIVE GIG to the internal harddrive coz the blue ray isn't suitable for in game transfers.. that explains the long load times.. hopefully they've done this so it doesnt happen every time... right....?

I'm not an expert but blue ray is not as fast as normal dvd-roms.
PSP is slow as fuck too.

Raphael

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 07:55:43 AM »
i bet PS3 is a 1000 time's better then a Wii

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 10:57:17 AM »
LMFAO@Overseer locking my thread with useful information that goes against the Wii, but leaving this one open. :laugh:

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 11:00:35 AM »
you mean your thread you tried badly to seem from a "fake" friend which you lied about to try and cause trouble?

whereas trauma actually wrote his post verbatim

its called flamebaiting..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 11:03:15 AM »
Actually, that was just a small joke (since I didn't really believe Trauma's "friend" bought a PS3 and told him all that shit) and had very little to do with the actual thread. The information inside was very useful and it neutralized all the PS3 hating on this board. You only locked it cuz you love the Wii and hate the PS3...Just admit it.