Author Topic: jigga will double games sales...  (Read 831 times)

Sikotic™

Re: jigga will double games sales...
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2006, 08:49:28 PM »
^Yup Im not impressed w/ anything Jay does lately, of course his album will sell, look at how much $ he is spending on promotion, he is so lame. And I think Game's album is much better.
Exactly.

Game's album is more fresh and has better production. To whoever said people are tired of that gangsta shit....maybe, but Jigga talking about how he's back and how great he is, and mentioning his age in every song isn't much better.
^Exactly...& people are saying that Game flopped but selling 380k with no real big singles, no Dre/G-Unit/Aftermath, & being a West Coast artist not named Cube, Snoop or Dre is a big accomplishment in itself...
Having sexy time with that girl in your sig would also be a big accomplishment in itself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2006, 10:32:52 PM »
Jigga's album will sell because non-rap fans will buy it, thinking that because it's Jay-Z they're up on the latest hip hop.

yeah man thats how people think  ::)

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2006, 09:14:02 AM »
wtf ??? are these peeps on dubcc all on crack? It has nothin to do with opinions!! Jay-Z's album sucks, sucks big times, those beats he choosed are wack, his voice is ugly and sucks, lyrics wise ok he is good, but still that album is wack! The dre beats sound like 2000, the trouble beat is techno !!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 09:16:05 AM by Killa-G »
G-A-T-E 13

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2006, 10:54:30 AM »
I don't like this CD, but hey, like Game said, bitches love that Jay shit, that's their favorite.

seen.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2006, 10:02:34 AM »
jay album was an uspet to me, first 7 tracks are dope, the rest is garbage... i gotta listen to doctors advocate to make a comparison tho...