Author Topic: Dr.Dre ChronicLe's ALbum  (Read 1456 times)

Murrow

Re: Dr.Dre ChronicLe's ALbum
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2001, 08:47:54 AM »
The guys over @ deathrowentertainment said this will be only available in the U.K.  Wonder what that means...bootleg?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2001, 09:38:03 AM »

Owen, we've seen a lot of Death Row artists that never knew 2Pac on 2Pac tracks...Thats because they Re-Made the tracks...think about it...They Re-Made it with Crooked I to promote Crooked I...its not hard to add a verse after the song is already made...even though its probly fake...

It was different with Pac cuz Pac didn't have the same deal that Dre had.  Dre supposedly had a "creative vision" clause in his contract which says that Death Row can't release it unless it is untouched.  Tha Row tried adding outside vocals to "The Ho Hopper" w/ Top Dogg and Doobie and other unreleased Dre tracks for the Chronic 2000 compilation, but they had to get rid of those tracks after Dre threatened to sue them.  Though that tracklisting would be a great tracklisting, it's most likely not real.  I doubt this album is real anyway, cuz I haven't seen any promotion on their site for this album, and nothing on Amazon.com or cdnow, or any articles on mtv.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2001, 09:47:10 AM »
some1 on tha board said they actually mentioned it on MTV not there webpage,  maybe suge is promotin this b/c he doesnt want dre to find out about it,  nah,  suge couldnt be that stupid an slow,  could he ????????

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2001, 09:57:59 AM »

The guys over @ deathrowentertainment said this will be only available in the U.K.  Wonder what that means...bootleg?

if its dropping on Death Row UK - maybe 'tha row' found a loop hole, i mean thinking about it dre's case IS only valid in the US. that aint worth shit here. and thinking more about it they could probably sell it in the US as an import -> sneaky (and clever) as fuck.

Murrow

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2001, 11:48:13 AM »
Peeps over @ DRent. said it will be released only over in the U.K.  Go ask Tanna.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2001, 03:04:19 AM »

if its dropping on Death Row UK - maybe 'tha row' found a loop hole, i mean thinking about it dre's case IS only valid in the US. that aint worth shit here. and thinking more about it they could probably sell it in the US as an import -> sneaky (and clever) as fuck.

never thought about that aspect.  That would be extremely clever on Suge's part if he did that, and I guess he read over the language on the contract VERY carefully to avoid the threat of being sued again, IF this album is going to drop.  That's how Trapp was able to release Pac's then unreleased shit, like the Happy Home single.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2001, 05:04:15 AM »

If suge was able to due that i would have more respect for him cuz that is one of tha most clever things ive heard in a while

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2001, 07:21:24 AM »
I Still Don't Think It's Gonna Happen, But That's Just My Opinion.

Peace

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2001, 07:32:31 AM »

I WAS READIN THRU THIS THREAD AND THATS EXACTLY WOT CAME INTO MY MIND!

DEATH ROW DIDNT USED 2 HAVE A UK BRANCH ITS BRAND NEW SO THE CONTRACTS AS U SED CUD B US EXCLUSIVE!

IF HE DUZ DO THAT 2 GET ROUND IT DAMN! - HES A SNEAKY BASTARD!!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2001, 08:58:26 AM »
Why Doesn't It Say Deathrow UK Presents... ?  Because It's Fake, I Think.  

Peace

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2001, 09:05:48 AM »
YEA GOOD POINT

IT PROBABLY IS FAKE YEA

BUT IF SUGE CAN PLAY A LOOP HOLE TO GIVE US UNRELEASED TRACKS U WONT HEAR MOST OF US COMPLAININ!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nino_Brown

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2001, 01:47:32 PM »

The facts,

Dr Dre CD...
Dogg Pound 2002 has done so well in the UK, Ron Winters is pushing the back catalogue loads, Snoops hits is doing well too, ANY back catalogue material sells in England, DR still sell over here even if they dont in the states. Therefore this CD will only be available in the UK as a DeathRow/Ron Winters item. and is OFFICIAL.

If you dont know Dre owns his own publishing, therefore the tracklist wont contain 'Unreleased' material thats not already surfaced under 'Suge Publishing', (unless autherised). If you ever wonder why the hatred towards DeathRow is from some former artists its due to publishing (get me?).

Tha Realest.....
Suge now owns Tha Realest's publsihing, he didnt in 98, you can see on the credits. Suges a clever guy & knows how to fuck over his artists. Tha Realest wanted to leave earlier this year & did, but Suge sorted out his money & he's now back & (claiming) to have an album dropping next year. Which wont see light of day considering hutch wont work with him & only tharow forum members are gona support the album right now!

Hope that answers your Q's :D if not lemme know

I wouldnt question anything Jon, JS (rapindustry) reports or I tell you, its from good sources & never incorrect.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2001, 05:23:03 PM »

The facts,

Dr Dre CD...
Dogg Pound 2002 has done so well in the UK, Ron Winters is pushing the back catalogue loads, Snoops hits is doing well too, ANY back catalogue material sells in England, DR still sell over here even if they dont in the states. Therefore this CD will only be available in the UK as a DeathRow/Ron Winters item. and is OFFICIAL.

If you dont know Dre owns his own publishing, therefore the tracklist wont contain 'Unreleased' material thats not already surfaced under 'Suge Publishing', (unless autherised). If you ever wonder why the hatred towards DeathRow is from some former artists its due to publishing (get me?).

Tha Realest.....
Suge now owns Tha Realest's publsihing, he didnt in 98, you can see on the credits. Suges a clever guy & knows how to fuck over his artists. Tha Realest wanted to leave earlier this year & did, but Suge sorted out his money & he's now back & (claiming) to have an album dropping next year. Which wont see light of day considering hutch wont work with him & only tharow forum members are gona support the album right now!

Hope that answers your Q's :D if not lemme know

I wouldnt question anything Jon, JS (rapindustry) reports or I tell you, its from good sources & never incorrect.

Alright,Thanks For Layin' It Out For Us.  I Know The Dre Owns His Publishing Thing Is True, Most People Get That Twisted.  Cool Then, I'll Look Forward To This Cd, Now That You've Explained Why It's Real, Thanks Homie.

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2001, 05:23:02 AM »
Just picked up the latest HHC, there is an advert for this on page 8.

Street Date : 26th November

It says its an enhanced cd with 2 videos.

no word on any unreleased stuff.

mbn

• Lil Geezy
  • woohie
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2001, 10:49:49 AM »
This is the tracklisting I found on a online cdstore (www.cdon.com):
1 Nuthin' But A G Thang/dr Dre/snoop      

2 Gin&juice/snoop Doggy/dat Nigga Da      

3 Afro Puffs/the Lady Of Rage      

4 Natural Born Killaz/dr.dre/ice Cub