Author Topic: The Abyss of Thinking, A Deep Penetration, A Hard Pill to Swallow...  (Read 231 times)

Facez

• 'G'
Re: The Abyss of Thinking, A Deep Penetration, A Hard Pill to Swallow...
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 10:44:53 AM »
im still blown away buy this completely non christian outlook. dont you know everyone in America thinks exactly the way you described?

Don't be, people are starting to think for themselves instead of letting their pastors or a book dictate how they should live their lives.

Merovingian and now look how people of the world are acting: the amount people getting killed each day is huge, the amount of females getting raped each day is huge, the amount of people depressed is much higher,12 year old girls getting pregnant, racism, sexual perversion, beastiality, incest, homosexuality, the amount of people visiting shrink's is large, the amount of drug addicts is large, STD's are becoming like a fashion now.

All of this is result of people "thinking for themselves" or building a "relationship with their inner God" nobody told the people who do these things to do them, this is what comes from within them, its "normal" isnt it?.

thats why we have laws: biblical laws, government laws (alot of them come from the bible) etc, to stop us from doing the stupid, dangerous and perverted things that our heart desires that are a result of "thinking for ourselves"

you say "we can love others and have divine empathy for others and treat others with love" how?, where is the love? i certainly dont see it, you?

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Abyss of Thinking, A Deep Penetration, A Hard Pill to Swallow...
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 12:42:43 PM »
im still blown away buy this completely non christian outlook. dont you know everyone in America thinks exactly the way you described?

Don't be, people are starting to think for themselves instead of letting their pastors or a book dictate how they should live their lives.

Merovingian and now look how people of the world are acting: the amount people getting killed each day is huge, the amount of females getting raped each day is huge, the amount of people depressed is much higher,12 year old girls getting pregnant, racism, sexual perversion, beastiality, incest, homosexuality, the amount of people visiting shrink's is large, the amount of drug addicts is large, STD's are becoming like a fashion now.

All of this is result of people "thinking for themselves" or building a "relationship with their inner God" nobody told the people who do these things to do them, this is what comes from within them, its "normal" isnt it?.

thats why we have laws: biblical laws, government laws (alot of them come from the bible) etc, to stop us from doing the stupid, dangerous and perverted things that our heart desires that are a result of "thinking for ourselves"

you say "we can love others and have divine empathy for others and treat others with love" how?, where is the love? i certainly dont see it, you?

You're taking my words out of context. I meant thinking for yourself withing the contraints of governmental law. Contrary to what you may believe, many of the governmental laws were already in place before the bible. I can't speak for anyone but, myself. I will say this however. People have an innate sense of what is right and what is wrong. That has no bearing on whether the person is religious or not. This evident by the millions of atrocities committed by believers over the millinnea. There are many scriptures in the bible that condone this.

Ultimately, it is your God who is responsible sense it is the source of everything, including evil and free will. If your God is as powerful as you think, then it could end this right now.