Author Topic: Best finisher in wrestling?  (Read 870 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Best finisher in wrestling?
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2006, 05:44:37 PM »
^^lol good job on the 500

and if anyone get footage of that Royal Rumble i give u props for a week straight
I have RR 90 on VHS! but not 89. 90 Ted Dibiase was the first one in the ring

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2006, 04:45:07 AM »

and if anyone get footage of that Royal Rumble i give u props for a week straight

Yeah, Coz Dibiase drew 30 in 89.

I had that shit as well (Demolition in 89) i got it from limewire. The only royal rumble i couldnt get ANY footage from was 95, so if anyone has that, i genuinely promise to prop you everyday until 07.

The Maestro

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2006, 06:43:27 AM »
^
There´s a torrent on isohunt.com but only with 3 seeders and 10 leechers at the moment, so it might take a while to download that.

I didn´t try it though cause for whatever reason my pc freezes when I start the torrent client. duh 

Dreamz

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2006, 11:22:24 AM »
In WWE

Raw- Jeff Hardy- Swanton Bomb, Twist Of Fate

Smackdown- Rey Mystiero- 619

Ecw- RVD- 5 star frog splash

In Tna

AJ Styles- Spinal Tap
Chris Sabin- Craddle Shock

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »

I had that shit as well (Demolition in 89) i got it from limewire. The only royal rumble i couldnt get ANY footage from was 95, so if anyone has that, i genuinely promise to prop you everyday until 07.

RR95 HBK was #1 and won the whole thing!!! And Diesel defended his title against damn i cant remember..anyone remember?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2006, 12:09:17 PM »

RR95 HBK was #1 and won the whole thing!!! And Diesel defended his title against damn i cant remember..anyone remember?

Bret Hart

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2006, 12:19:37 PM »

Bret Hart

Howd it finish?
did Backlund interfere? Cuz i know Backlund "saw the light" at WM 11 when he faced Bret Hart

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2006, 12:22:25 PM »

Bret Hart

Howd it finish?
did Backlund interfere? Cuz i know Backlund "saw the light" at WM 11 when he faced Bret Hart

it was a draw
Owen Hart (r.i.p.) and Bob Backlund interefered and tried to attack Bret while HBK and Jeff Jarrett tried to attack Diesel

i got that from Wikipedia; i think that was a face vs. face match (good guy vs. good guy match for anybody who doesn't know)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2006, 12:23:41 PM »

Bret Hart

Howd it finish?

it was a draw
Owen Hart (r.i.p.) and Bob Backlund interefered and tried to attack Bret while HBK and Jeff Jarrett tried to attack Diesel

i got that from Wikipedia; i think that was a face vs. face match (good guy vs. good guy match for anybody who doesn't know)

Yeah and back then that was very rare to have FACE vs FACE
When did Backlund finally leave the WWF?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2006, 12:29:47 PM »
his second run with them ended in 1998 after he had the angle where he was running for President, but lack of interest was shown.
he teamed up w/ the Iron Sheik to manage the wrestler named The Sultan who in real life was Rikishi (skinnier at that time).

his third run was in 2000 where he entered the Royal Rumble and then managed Angle.
here is the info on how his third run ended: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Backlund#World_Wrestling_Federation_.28Third_Run.29-.282000.29

i remember his feud with the Hitman and how he used play a maniac type of character lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2006, 12:33:32 PM »
his second run with them ended in 1998 after he had the angle where he was running for President, but lack of interest was shown.
he teamed up w/ the Iron Sheik to manage the wrestler named The Sultan who in real life was Rikishi (skinnier at that time).

his third run was in 2000 where he entered the Royal Rumble and then managed Angle.
here is the info on how his third run ended: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Backlund#World_Wrestling_Federation_.28Third_Run.29-.282000.29

i remember his feud with the Hitman and how he used play a maniac type of character lol

yeah and at WM 9 he was a face all american boy when he fought a younger Razor Ramon and got beat with a small package

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2006, 01:56:50 PM »
Man this whole thread stinks of nostalgia. lol i feel 10 years old again thinkin bout this shit.

The Maestro

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2006, 03:46:40 PM »
Man this whole thread stinks of nostalgia. lol i feel 10 years old again thinkin bout this shit.

Stinks? Nostalgia is a great smell!

The Best of 3 Worlds