Author Topic: Kid got jumped  (Read 329 times)

rik

Re: Kid got jumped
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 04:22:18 PM »
I gurantee you that not one of those assholes would survive two days in my neighborhood. I hate fuckin' that shit. The kid getting jumped obviously didn't do anything. They just picked on dude cus he wouldn't do anything and they wanted to feel tough.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 04:29:43 PM »
I gurantee you that not one of those assholes would survive two days in my neighborhood. I hate fuckin' that shit. The kid getting jumped obviously didn't do anything. They just picked on dude cus he wouldn't do anything and they wanted to feel tough.
Yup.  If they want to pick on someone, they should pick on someone their own size, not no helpless ones.  By the way, beatin' motherfuckas don't get them respect..they earn it through respectable way.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 08:56:06 PM »
Yuo gotta prop that kid tho, dude is not a fighter so he dint fight back but then hes gotta be tuff cuz instead of being on the floor all fucked up hes sititng there going why , why are you doing this while a lot of us would of been knoced out.

As far as those punk kids go i would hunt em down one by one.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 10:16:59 PM »
Why Did They Jump Him? He "Didn't Even Do Anything".
My Future Wife:

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 10:36:33 PM »
I mean, he allowed people to land dropkicks on his ass.

LMFAO!  that shit is too funny when im high!   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chief

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 10:36:46 PM »
damn that sucks... i hate seein peeps act tough when they got the numbers...

just the other day two of my friends got outnumbered, 2 to 5... all 5 got dropped though  ;D

westkoastanostra

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 11:42:25 PM »
those kids looked stupid as fuck beating some defenseless kid...fuckin 5 on 1...they looked like pussies just doing that....stupid ass teenagers

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 12:29:17 AM »
Those kids must've hit like bitches for reals that kid was just takin their shots, and talkin at the same time, they were obviously bullied at stages in their lives :grumpy: I know a dude who got jumped by 5 people and he was in the hospital for like 3 weeks.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 02:10:07 AM »
lol "i didnt even do anything!"

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 08:57:33 AM »
man, i hate things like this.. shows the bullshit world we live in.. all of them just plain cowards, fair enough if they want to fight but be fucking men about it and dont just pound on a fool 5-1 especially when the persons made it clear he wont fight back.. shit aint hard or clever. :grumpy:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 10:19:15 AM »
what a bunch of bitchez, where i'm from we only fight one on one

Citizen-Y

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 10:27:18 AM »
Karma will come back and shit on those little fucks

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2006, 02:56:22 PM »
it was pretty sad...  poor kid... he's very innocent..shit...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]