Author Topic: Why is niggas such fanboys up in here?  (Read 971 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why is niggas such fanboys up in here?
« on: November 24, 2006, 10:28:10 AM »
Seriously. Some dudes attack other systems if they were the enemy in a soccer match and support their favorite system as if it was a baseball team.
The fuck is this shit?
When I'm thinkin about videogames, all I want is fun and maybe competition, game-wise. But yall niggas is actin like fanboys. Callin out other cats who like other systems better, posting propaganda against other systems and propaganda for your system and shit.
Some of yall cats ain't even about the games and the system as such. You brag about how much money the people behind the system make and shit. The fuck is that? That's plain fanboy-ism to the fullest.
Guess what, I don't give a fuck, all I want is fun in playing videogames. I don't give a shit about the rest. YOU DO NOT KNOW THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEHIND PS3, WII, 360. You don't know their families, and their families don't give a shit about you.
How about everyone just plays the system he likes and stops that fanboy shit. This is NOT the sports forum. This is not about Dipset and Jigga. This is about having fun in playing video-games. You don't own stock in none of that shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

Re: Why is niggas such fanboys up in here?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 10:36:16 AM »
the ps3 people started attacking wii posts that were not dissing ps3 at all..

in fact.. its only KAIN who is a known asshole, some of kain's loyal ass lickers followed suit..and NIK (and him only once..) who just wants to wind trauma up..

pretty much everyone else is actually buying a wii.. but they're only been looking at the surface (our name changes, the volume of wii posts)

outside antonio asking for advice.. and guess what.. both me and someone else said it sounded like 360 was best for what he said he has/wants..
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 10:41:24 AM by Seer - San »

herpes

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:50:19 AM »
truth be told if it wasnt for trauma in this section, this section would be more civilized lol...+1 for the post tho se7en

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 01:26:21 PM »
It should be all about the games, having a favourite console is sort of like having a favourite stereo while not caring what cd's you own.

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »
LOL @ 7 saying "Nigga"

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 08:39:10 PM »
All I've done is post fact.  Facts aren't fanboyish, facts aren't propoganda.  They're reality.  The reality is, Sony's console is a bad buy.  Nintendo's console is a better buy than their last.  These are facts, you can determine the future of a console by looking at several factors of the console's birth.  I have a ps2.  I have a ps1.  I have Sony televisions.  I have a Sony CD player.  I have nothing against Sony; I just think the ps3 is a bad business move, it won't do as well as the ps2, and I'm making sure everyone knows what they're getting into before they spend 600 bucks of their hard earned money on a system with no game.  I'm making sure that everybody realizes this isn't about fun for Sony; it's about making sure everybody has a blue ray player in their livingroom.  I'm also reminding and pointing out to everyone that Nintendo solely makes video games, the only way Nintendo can earn a profit is if they make games that people like to play.  Nintendo has corrected mistakes they've made in the past, and for the consumer Nintendo is an extremely valuable purchase right now... for a fraction of the competition you can get games that are more fun. 

The business numbers just prove the trend and are used to backup my opinion, factually.  It's a fact that Sony is losing a lot of money right now.  Companies that lose money don't allow themselves to keep losing, they cut and run.  Sony has done it before with the umd, betamax, the minidisc, etc.  It's my opinion that Sony is extremely arrogant in their pricing of their system, and it's disrespectful of them to think that we're stupid enough to buy it because it says "PS" in front of it.  The true value is @ Nintendo, and I think people ought to know that.

If you weren't so blind in your ignorance you'd notice that I don't attack Microsoft.  Why? ... because they're not arrogant and although I feel their system was slightly overpriced, it's a good dependable system with fun games.  I have no beef with them... they're also not trying to fuck all their fans over and making games that are a disgrace to their company. 

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 01:00:44 AM »
7ven arent u that blonde white dude with long hair.....u need to start talking like one

and trauma you're not fooling anyone with the "i post facts' nonsense....but +1 for the lengthy guilt-filled post anyways

peace
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 01:03:55 AM by Bomb-Aź »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 06:47:09 AM »
Youngin, you ain't tellin nobody how he has to talk
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 08:55:18 AM »
yes sirrr!!!

peace

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 08:58:20 AM »
I love how grown men go "It was him first"  :camp:

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 07:56:43 PM »
7's right.

Can you judge a system w/out trying it out for yerself? Calling it crap months before launch.........and juss because you can't afford it?

and trauma you're not fooling anyone with the "i post facts' nonsense....but +1 for the lengthy guilt-filled post anyways

peace

+1 for you!

Chief

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 10:27:05 AM »

7even you need to smoke a blunt man... chill the fuck out  8)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 04:42:47 PM »
There are alot of 16 year kids here

Beelzebub

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 06:45:44 AM »
the ps3 people started attacking wii posts that were not dissing ps3 at all..

in fact.. its only KAIN who is a known asshole, some of kain`s loyal ass lickers followed suit..and NIK (and him only once..) who just wants to wind trauma up..

pretty much everyone else is actually buying a wii.. but they`re only been looking at the surface (our name changes, the volume of wii posts)

outside antonio asking for advice.. and guess what.. both me and someone else said it sounded like 360 was best for what he said he has/wants..

This is a forum, why are you hurt ?

Im just trying to keep up with Trauma and Seer.

And yes I admit I am a fanboy, everything in my house is either Samsung or Sony.

lol every1 is buying a wii, for there little brothers ans sisters.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 06:53:15 AM by Beelzebub »

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 08:36:49 AM »

*strokes his own new samsung lcd tv* .. mine as of 6 hours ago.. hehe

;)