Author Topic: Lady Sovereign Disses Her Date  (Read 297 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lady Sovereign Disses Her Date
« on: November 28, 2006, 02:09:25 AM »
A few months ago, Yahoo! Music filed a report about Zach Slow, a twentysomething San Franciscan who successfully campaigned via a viral website, helpmegetrandomwithladysovereign.com, for a date with rising young British rapper Lady Sovereign. Slow raised $10,000 on his website, which he and Sovereign spent on an SUV limo, a harbor cruise in a private yacht, and a luxury suite at a five-star hotel. Their date seemed like a true cyber-age fairytale, but now it turns out that the unlikely couple's story has a not-so-happy ending.

A feud of sorts has since formed between Slow and Sovereign, after Sovereign made disparaging comments about their date in an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle. When journalist Aidin Vaziri asked her about the experience, she replied with, "Ugh. Don't bring that up. It wasn't what I expected. It was awful." She also expressed doubt as to whether Slow had raised the $10,000 legitimately, saying, "I reckon he had a rich grandma. The day before it was going to happen, he was 2 grand short and, funny enough, the next day he had all the money raised."

Slow has now responded to Sovereign's remarks in a letter to the Chronicle with the following:

"OK, this is total bull. She was flipping out that she was on a private yacht all night long. And not only did I witness this, but the multiple people on the boat did as well. Plus, let's be real: She was on a private yacht and had $10,000 spent on her in a matter of hours. Dude, Donald Trump would have fun with me in those circumstances!"

As for Sovereign's wealthy-grandmother remark, Slow wrote: "This made me laugh because, well, my grandma is broke. Not only that, but you'd think a famous rapper would be able to come up with something more clever than to call out someone's grandma. When did rappers start dissing the elderly?"

Lady Sovereign has not responded to Slow's letter, but suffice it to say these two probably won't be going out on a second date any time soon.

This report is provided by Launch.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Citizen-Y

Re: Lady Sovereign Disses Her Date
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 05:32:42 AM »
The big homey Snoop Dogg said don't pay to play.

Beelzebub

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 05:40:01 AM »
Jay Z lost.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 10:41:10 AM »
He spent 10 grand on lady sov , what was he thinking ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 02:08:02 PM »
the fuck is on Jay's mind seriously this chick sucks!1

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 02:12:50 PM »
Lady Sovereign? The one from the UK? She ain't fine :(. Tracksuit on a gyal don't appeal to me that much...Except if i've seen them in something better before hand  8) Now that'd be the shit! Lol. I don't think the guy who spent that much on what's her name knows the game. What part of the game involves taking bitches out to eat spending money and all? Hell no!
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Diabolical

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 01:18:40 PM »
What part of the game involves taking bitches out to eat spending money and all? Hell no!

Yeah stick her in the kitchen and get her to get some grub on then bang her in your car because your parents will hear if you stay in the house. ::)

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 02:04:10 PM »
Wow.  What a piss of $10,000.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 05:08:29 PM »
haha shes 19 right?  he prolly thought hed smash.  aint nothing special about her, esp. from an american standpoint, she looks like a little kid, her accent is horrid and shes not even a real star, what could he hope to achieve other than gettin the pussy?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 05:14:55 PM »
DUMBEST FUCKING MOVE HE EVER MADE.
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 08:40:23 PM »
That bitch disses herself whenever she walks out the house. Ugly ass bitch. I wouldn't pay 1 cent for her to blow me in a port-a-potty.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 09:20:37 PM »
i dont know why that shit get on tv, that bitch is almost as annoying as the new gwen stefani single. Talking about that, I almost jump off my car on the highway the other day when i first heard that shit, It was the worst shit i ever heard, I wanted to die

herpes

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 09:48:15 PM »
can a mod lock this, do we really need this thread

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 11:25:48 PM »
nah it shows how jay z sucks as a president of def jam

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 11:55:04 PM »
The only good move he's made since becoming president of Def Jam was sign Rhianna  :banana_hitit: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :monkey_dance2: :tosser: :raisetheroof:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE