Author Topic: KKKramer - "I'm Not A Racist (N*GGER)" New single by Michael "KKKramer" Richards  (Read 527 times)

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
wow haha, this was great done lol

eNgIeS

seriously if ppl seriously dont believe it was just an outburst he then tried to turn into shock comedy & that he is a racist, they're fuckin stupid

simple watch him on letterman

Mygla

haha, that was funny, well mixed ;D

the shit he said about "50 years ago youd be hangin with up your ass" was a racist fucken thing to say.fuck seinfield tha show is racist like a mothafucka.that shit he said was not something that just slips out of rage,

yes, the show, which Michael Richards didn't write ANYTHING on is racist because of this...

Michael Richards may be a prejudice, racist prick...

BUT that doesn't change the fact that Seinfeld is THE best sit-com ever, or that Kramer is one of the funniest characters ever... racist or not.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
im black and i always liked seinfeld. but i really get mad when all these black people are saying stop saying nigga because of this. i think thats wak to tha utmost degree. im born and raised in L.A. and i been stopped nigga cuz i been knew it was stupid 4 us to say it period. this so called stop saying tha n word movement is bs. where was these people last year. it was koo to say nigga untill kramer gets on stage and calls one of us one. but if some black comedian does it then its all good. im all 4 tha end of black people using that word but under these circumstances im let down with tha black community. like we already didn't know some of all non black people used that word before kramer did on stage. we all knew so what tha fuck changed.