Author Topic: 49ers just LOST!!!  (Read 1271 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
49ers just LOST!!!
« on: November 26, 2006, 01:05:26 PM »
fuck Mike Nolan.  how the fuck do you not go for that last 4th down and 1cm?  i liked him, now i fucken hate him almost as much as jay-z.

fuck mike nolan!   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

Re: 49ers just LOST!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 01:10:47 PM »
He's a fucking idiot for not running the ball in 1st half. Gore was killing em though.

rik

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 05:54:17 PM »
Just thinking about it pisses me off. We had the fuckin' win we just let it slip away.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 06:13:35 PM »
hell yessssss. the rams aint dead yet!
- kemp>mj

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 02:10:34 AM »
damn the rams suck this year, they were doing good but now they almost got caught slippin to the 49ers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 10:57:58 AM »
damn the rams suck this year, they were doing good but now they almost got caught slippin to the 49ers
Fuck off  ;D
The Niners have played good football this year minus a few weeks just like Dallas who has LOADS of Talent.
Mike Nolan should have challenged that run by Robinson he had the first. But anyways you cant be too mad cuz our D played good all day. But you have too have some Killer Instinct. And they hadnt stopped OUR RUN ALL DAY, what were the chances they were gonna stop and a 4th and 1 fuckin inch  ???
But if we would have won cuz of the FG people would say good call...So we gotta trust our Man Nolan. Besides he does have us 5-6.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 04:55:04 PM »
Fuck off  ;D
The Niners have played good football this year minus a few weeks just like Dallas who has LOADS of Talent.
Mike Nolan should have challenged that run by Robinson he had the first. But anyways you cant be too mad cuz our D played good all day. But you have too have some Killer Instinct. And they hadnt stopped OUR RUN ALL DAY, what were the chances they were gonna stop and a 4th and 1 fuckin inch  ???
But if we would have won cuz of the FG people would say good call...So we gotta trust our Man Nolan. Besides he does have us 5-6.

It should be 6-5. Jacob likes two teams, LOL. What a fag.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 06:47:35 PM »
and your arms are the same size as my penis, sorry but you don't turn me on with those  :-*

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 08:29:58 PM »
and your arms are the same size as my penis, sorry but you don't turn me on with those  :-*

I can guarantee my arms are stronger and bigger than yours. How much do you bench?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 11:11:54 PM »
more than i can bench with my penis  that's for sure

Sparegeez

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 10:31:46 AM »

The only thing you bench with your penis are the backs of guys throats.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 11:21:27 AM »

The only thing you bench with your penis are the backs of guys throats.
LOL! +1

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 11:22:59 AM »
He's a fucking idiot for not running the ball in 1st half. Gore was killing em though.

he tried but the Rams controlled the T.O.P. in the first half like 19:32 to 10:28 for us..2nd half we were actually able to run the ball cuz we HAD the ball more. We stopped the Rams run alot better in the 2nd half. Shit no points for them till that last drive.

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 11:35:15 AM »

he tried but the Rams controlled the T.O.P. in the first half like 19:32 to 10:28 for us..2nd half we were actually able to run the ball cuz we HAD the ball more. We stopped the Rams run alot better in the 2nd half. Shit no points for them till that last drive.

Yeah man....and that fuckin idiot rookie that wouldn't get off Jackson and got the delay of game call.  >:(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 11:51:29 AM »

Yeah man....and that fuckin idiot rookie that wouldn't get off Jackson and got the delay of game call.  >:(

and that crap fg we gave up at the end of the first half...it was thing after another. The Niners blew this game bottom line.
At least the Niners Finally GOT IT and by that I mean we Finally have an Identity!

The Best of 3 Worlds