Author Topic: 49ers just LOST!!!  (Read 1270 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 49ers just LOST!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 12:14:39 AM »
there's no basis to the statement

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 03:13:45 PM »
It's funny how ESPN still gives attention to the weak teams like the Eagles and Redskins but don't give the Niners any credit. ESPN is full of bullshit

lol it's cuz the eagles played the colts, the biggest team in the nfl and the redskins beat the panthers one of the teams projected to make the superbowl.....you guys played the rams and are in one of the weakest divisions in the nfl

NFC EAST

1.COWBOYS 7-4
2. Giants 6-5
3. Eagles 5-6
4. Redskins 4-7

NFC WEST
1. Seahawks 7-4
2. Rams 5-6
3. 49ers 5-6
4. Cardinals 1-10

Its the same division right now

Cowboys=Seahwaks (Dominant NFC teams when Healthy)
Rams=Giants (Always good But just cant never seem to Get it ALL right, but plenty of talent)
49ers= Eagles (Solid Teams, but not quite there yet, and Eagles without Mcnabb arent even as good as the Niners)
Redskins= Cardinals (No hope this year, Redskins still a glimmer, but both UNDERACHEVING GREATLY)

So really how different are the divisions?
I know in the past the NFC EAST Has been better but this year they have evened out!

what are you talking about? there's no WAY the NFC east is the equal to the NFC west. the NFC east is easily the hardest division in profootball

when healthy the seahawks are the ONLY dominant team in the west

when healthy everyteam in the NFC east is dominant

the cowboys right now are one of the NFL's top teams, if the players in New York were happy witht he coaching situation they'd still be one of the top teams in the NFL, if Mc Nabb wasn't hurt the eagles would be one of the better teams in the NFL , if the redskins were a little bit healthier they'd be an even bigg threat than they are now.

as of right now, the cowboys would beat the seahawks

as of right now, the giants SHOULD be the rams (the giants are playing with no heart)
as of right now the eagles would beat the 49ers , they have a better defense and they can still put points up
as of right now the redskins would KILL the cards....afterall they  shown they can beat quality teams like the panthers and cowboys

it's no contest right now the NFC east,  with all it's problems, is still better than the NFC west

Everything you said is IF and SHOULD

I stated the facts...I dont care what the GIANTS should be, fact is there 6-5! Lost 3 in a row. The Niners are playing good football and would beat the Eagles right now. The cards and Skins both have talent and had expectations but htey both are well below .500...Right now the NFC East and West are playing almost the same, thats the truth. The East Should be better but its not playing better and thats the truth.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2006, 03:16:40 PM »
1. so what if i like two teams i already told you guys how that came to be.....my family is strongly rooted in football as fans. back in the day there was such a thing as two competing leagues, the AFL and the NFL.....i'd be like the XFL and the NFL back a few years ago.  the raiders were my family's favorite AFL team and my family's favorite NFL team was the cowboys. all fair considering i have relatives in texas and california. anyways  as some of you might not know the AFL and the NFL merged together. the closest comparison i can think of is if  USC football got so good they made them the NFL team from LA. i love USC football always have always will but would that mean i'd have to stop cheering for them? no, this isn't a relationship with a woman, it's football. with that said...

2. is it wrong for peple who watch coligiant football and pro football  to have the same passion for a team that plays college football as their team that plays NFL football?

3. i find it funny how no one can come up with an intellegen arguement against me when it comes to football....it's just oh you're a homosexual, you're a fag, ect. ect. no one can point out any fallacies in my arguments, it's just childish disses and nonfactual rhetoric....now with that said let the sonning begin...

I have never once attacked you personally. I always enjoy reading youre posts because you sound like you LOVE football no homo, and you know the game well. I think our arguments are healthy. But you cant say my arguments arent intelligent....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2006, 06:03:33 PM »
1. so what if i like two teams i already told you guys how that came to be.....my family is strongly rooted in football as fans. back in the day there was such a thing as two competing leagues, the AFL and the NFL.....i'd be like the XFL and the NFL back a few years ago.  the raiders were my family's favorite AFL team and my family's favorite NFL team was the cowboys. all fair considering i have relatives in texas and california. anyways  as some of you might not know the AFL and the NFL merged together. the closest comparison i can think of is if  USC football got so good they made them the NFL team from LA. i love USC football always have always will but would that mean i'd have to stop cheering for them? no, this isn't a relationship with a woman, it's football. with that said...

2. is it wrong for peple who watch coligiant football and pro football  to have the same passion for a team that plays college football as their team that plays NFL football?

3. i find it funny how no one can come up with an intellegen arguement against me when it comes to football....it's just oh you're a homosexual, you're a fag, ect. ect. no one can point out any fallacies in my arguments, it's just childish disses and nonfactual rhetoric....now with that said let the sonning begin...

I have never once attacked you personally. I always enjoy reading youre posts because you sound like you LOVE football no homo, and you know the game well. I think our arguments are healthy. But you cant say my arguments arent intelligent....

I think he's talking about me, LOL.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2006, 12:20:01 AM »
yeah i got to admit , i was ^^^^

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09