Author Topic: "westcoast" unreleased song, produced by dre  (Read 826 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "westcoast" unreleased song, produced by dre
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2001, 08:01:43 AM »
Willie, you have to understand that those who buy my CD just for "West Coast" will eventually listen to my shit...I am not getting famouse through Dre, I am getting heard through Dre, there's a big difference...What would you guys do if you REALLY wanted to be heard and you were planning on releasing CD and you had a track produced by Dr Dre that no one ever heard before?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2001, 08:03:35 AM »
O BTW

WHERE DID U GET THE TRACK FROM?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Hittman

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2001, 08:12:03 AM »
His Daddy.......

Any NIK, I Fail To See The Point Behind Your CD. If Nobody On The Board Has Heard You Rap Then The Only Reason There Going To Buy Your CD Is To "Dick Ride" You. Give Us A Snippet From A Few Tracks And Then Maybe People Will Buy Your Album For The Real Reason They Should, Becuase Its A Good CD.

cK WoN

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2001, 08:16:06 AM »
I have the Dr Dre song 'WestSide' its hell of rare. I also got Ghetto Tango. anotrher ultra rare dr dre classic  ;D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2001, 08:24:15 AM »
EASY TO SAY

PROVE IT....

A LINK/SNIPPET - SEND IT SUMONE?!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

cK WoN

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2001, 08:30:12 AM »
www.deathrowentertainment.com for ghetto tango

& I have nuttin to prove to u

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2001, 09:32:31 AM »
I don't get it. If the song was on a cd with your song s u would be selling it, but because u put it on a seperate disc it's "given away"?

I still think it's fucked up, the whole idea is to share knowledge and music through this board. It kinda reminds me of Daz when he tried to sell that makaveli and dillinger cd

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2001, 09:52:49 AM »
u fail to see if some1 buys it they just gone leak it anyway then where u gone be?

also u stand liable to get ur ass sued by dre if u really sell the units u want or even if he comes to hear about it cos u givin ppl a track he don't want ppl to hear. also u got mellowman an aftermath employee who i'm sure would be happy to tell dre

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2001, 10:07:09 AM »
man chill yall.... NIK aint doin nothin wrong man. if YOU were in his shoes i bet 99% of you would do the same thang, if you were an artist who want to be heard. thats a good idea cause nobody on this board would give him a chance and check his music if it wasnt for that track. man you all can be happy cause he's givin it out and talked about the track cause theres TONS of greedy mofuckaz on this board who complain but aint givin nuthin. and no he cant get sued that track is not authorized it was given to his family from the doctor himself and mellowman cant do shit. so stop trippin its all gravy man  ;)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

So Much Style

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2001, 12:13:40 PM »
hahahahaha incognito your fuckin pathetic...
yeah man, i've so deprived, my interent relationships are dying, i dont have many friends on a interenet board! oh shit, should i cry myself to sleep over this? Get yourself a fuckin life, instead of putting your 2 fuckin cents into every thing on this board, seriously if i dont see a reply from you within 2 minutes im gonna think you've either lost your internet or have been kidnapped, dont scare me honeybunz

F A G
So much style back at it again

Murrow

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2001, 01:46:16 PM »
Bitch still in diapers.  :-*

engelwood

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2001, 01:59:36 PM »
This kind of reminds me of that whole situation with the 2001 leftovers and Chronic Overload... Oh well, Im a sucker...
NIK, where can I order the CD?

-Engelwood

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2001, 02:28:34 PM »
I'm gunna snwer some questions...

Rud, My dad owned a construction company, and he had tons of black tellamarketers and shit working for him...Somone who knew Snoop Doggs brother (Bing) worked for him...So basically what happened, my Dad met up with Snoops brother and talked to him about Promoting/Managing him or some shit like that...Now that all fell through because my dad's business went bankrupt etc (All those fuckin lawsuits from customers)...But Bing did give my dad a two song promo/demo with 1 song produced by Battlecat, and the other song produced by none other than the Dr Dre...Is it my fault he chose to give it to me/my dad without telling me not to leak it/give it away? No, so there CAN NOT be a lawsuit...I doubt they will even care...

Logic, of course before I sell my CD I will post up snippets. Who ever said I wont? I will post the first single Fully and than a couple of other 1 minute snippets a long with it on a small site I'll make...

KD, we all know what your trying to do, make me look stupid...Of course anyone can lie that they have an EXCLUSIVE track, but I will prove evryone wrong in a couple of months, unlike you can do with your sarcasm...

Delin, It's gunna be a BONUS Disc! Sorta like when you buy a new CD sometimes, you get a free bonus disc a long with it at Tower Records or Sam Goody or something...

Ka Rule, I will try my best to make people agree NOT to leak it, and if they do leak it, so be it...How is that gunna affect me? I'm making this a limited offer, so I dont care, obviously people are going to want it, and will buy my CD...Again, there cant be a lawsuit, because I'm giving away the track, not selling it...Also, my dad was givin the tracks without being asked not to leak it/Give it away etc...So theres no way I can ever be sued for this...

Lil Jay, thanks for backing me up homie...They should be thanking me for giving them a chance to hear this, not put me down about it...I totally agree with you...Hit me up on AIM, I have the track on my computer...I dont need to send it to you through the mail...

Englewood, The CD isnt for order yet, I will let you know when it is...Thanks for the support ya'll...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2001, 02:50:40 PM »
ok actually there can be a lawsuit because if your given a promo you cant sell it.... promo are promotional if your given one you are not allowed to turn around and sell it.... its making profit off of someone else's work...

secondly to the dude that said..... "if you were in NIKs shoes you would do the same exact thing".... that is so far from the truth because everyone else on here that gets exclusives hook the rest of us up.. this is the first time i seen anyone on this board do this gay shit.... i wouldnt even come to this board if everyone on here did this... i find some new shit i tell yall about it right away... and everyone else does the same EXCEPT NIK...

so whatever shit is childish and its illegal to do this anyways... they probably wont care cause your not gonna sell much anyways but its definitely not legal

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2001, 05:36:22 PM »
Are you stupid or something?! When you guys get exclusives, they aren't REALLY exclusives, because they are songs that will be released later on anyways. Plus they are songs that a couple of other people have...This is REALLY an exclusive, as exclusive as it gets. This will never get released, EVER! unless I chose to release it, because I got it STRAIGHT from the artist...Do u understand, or are u an ignorant muthafucka!?