Author Topic: Mr. Chino Grande speaking about his "Vato" remix  (Read 1238 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Mr. Chino Grande speaking about his "Vato" remix
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 10:58:21 AM »
Fuck Chino Grande a.k.a Nacho Libre! That nigga's a fucking ignorant ass wet bacc with no life. I'd slap him in his mouth and have one of my Norteno folx piss in his face. I'm tired of all this racism shit coming from L.A, tell that fool Chino to bring his bad ass to Oakland and the Bay Area talkin that racist shit. Come up here where it ain't nothing but blacks and Nortenos blood, and see how long he yap that racist border bullshit. Fucking bitch ass faggot talkin all that nigga/slave shit but got nerve to try and rap, man you So. Cal niggas are J-Kats..

WHY DON'T YOU NORTENOS COME DOWN TO SO. CAL??? YOU ALWAYS COMING WITH THAT BULLSHIT WHEN LAST TIME I CHECKED, SURENOS ALL UP IN NORTHERN CALI!!! YOU GUYS SO DOWN, SEE IF YOU CAN HANG IN SO CAL!!! SUR RAPPERS BE PERFORMING IN THE NORTH, AND DON'T SHIT BE HAPPENING TO THEM! YOU SAY YOU'RE GOONA CAP THIS VATO, OR YOU'RE GONNA KILLA THIS SCRAPA, WELL DO IT ALREADY!!! DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!!!
Hahaha, I'm not Norteno you fucking idiot, I'm black! And the skraps up here are mainly in the Mission District of San Francisco, 2 or 3 in Richmond, and maybe 10 Border Brothers in East Oakland but in no way do they make any noise up here, and in no way are they racist(at least they don't try and bang on blacks), they aren't even real skraps coz most of em were born n raised out here, family and everything. That race war shit ain't gonna work up here blood, niggas up here is tired of hearing about that shit as if all of California is divided, that's them dumb ass wet baccs in So. Cal, not the more cultured Nortenos up here.  It ain't about me driving 400 miles to So. Cal to address a few thousand ignorant people, it's just me lettin you niggas know that this isn't a California thing, it's a Prison/So. Cal thing and racism gets no play in the Bay.

P.S, wet bacc ain't no racial slur(not the way we use it), Chicano Nortenos call ya'll that all the time, just means that you're a dumb ass racist ass immigrant. Nothing to do with race, just national pride. 
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 11:00:53 AM »
Fuck Chino Grande a.k.a Nacho Libre! That nigga's a fucking ignorant ass wet bacc with no life. I'd slap him in his mouth and have one of my Norteno folx piss in his face. I'm tired of all this racism shit coming from L.A, tell that fool Chino to bring his bad ass to Oakland and the Bay Area talkin that racist shit. Come up here where it ain't nothing but blacks and Nortenos blood, and see how long he yap that racist border bullshit. Fucking bitch ass faggot talkin all that nigga/slave shit but got nerve to try and rap, man you So. Cal niggas are J-Kats..

Homie you sound just as ignorant as this cat. You always got sum bullshit racist shit coming outta of your mouth 2. fuck what you heard So Cal gotta it on lock. Im sure you bay catz have your area on lock 2 but get the fuck outta here talkin out ya azz .
Ain't nobody being ignorant, ya'll niggas just need to take care of ya'll shit, I'm tired of all the racism coming from down there. Shit is dumb ass annoying.

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 11:04:02 AM »

WHY DON'T YOU NORTENOS COME DOWN TO SO. CAL??? YOU ALWAYS COMING WITH THAT BULLSHIT WHEN LAST TIME I CHECKED, SURENOS ALL UP IN NORTHERN CALI!!! YOU GUYS SO DOWN, SEE IF YOU CAN HANG IN SO CAL!!! SUR RAPPERS BE PERFORMING IN THE NORTH, AND DON'T SHIT BE HAPPENING TO THEM! YOU SAY YOU'RE GOONA CAP THIS VATO, OR YOU'RE GONNA KILLA THIS SCRAPA, WELL DO IT ALREADY!!! DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!!!
Hahaha, I'm not Norteno you fucking idiot, I'm black! And the skraps up here are mainly in the Mission District of San Francisco, 2 or 3 in Richmond, and maybe 10 Border Brothers in East Oakland but in no way do they make any noise up here, and in no way are they racist(at least they don't try and bang on blacks), they aren't even real skraps coz most of em were born n raised out here, family and everything. That race war shit ain't gonna work up here blood, niggas up here is tired of hearing about that shit as if all of California is divided, that's them dumb ass wet baccs in So. Cal, not the more cultured Nortenos up here.  It ain't about me driving 400 miles to So. Cal to address a few thousand ignorant people, it's just me lettin you niggas know that this isn't a California thing, it's a Prison/So. Cal thing and racism gets no play in the Bay.

P.S, wet bacc ain't no racial slur(not the way we use it), Chicano Nortenos call ya'll that all the time, just means that you're a dumb ass racist ass immigrant. Nothing to do with race, just national pride. 

I aint never heard no nigga use that word around me unless they're just fucking around. And if you're not a Norte and shit why are you saying it fucktard? I know damn well you wouldn't be saying that shit by East Oakland most definitely not the 90's.

_MaChEtE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 11:06:18 AM »
Machete, just saw that interview, shit gonna be on and cracking!!!!! I feel some shit gonna go down.
Yea I know what you mean, I wonder if snoops gonna see this.

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 11:07:06 AM »

that's them dumb ass wet baccs in So. Cal, not the more cultured Nortenos up here.

cultured nortenos?????since when did being in a gang make you cultured??wanting to fuck someone up over a song which has nothing to do with racism....cultured???

youre sounding real ignorant right now homie

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 11:10:02 AM »
Machete, just saw that interview, shit gonna be on and cracking!!!!! I feel some shit gonna go down.
Yea I know what you mean, I wonder if snoops gonna see this.

i dont think snoop gives a rat's ass over what one person has to say about this subject....he just did good first week numbers because of this single. he's prolly planning what color benz to buy when he gets his check.

*bumps his album*

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 11:13:58 AM »

I aint never heard no nigga use that word around me unless they're just fucking around. And if you're not a Norte and shit why are you saying it fucktard? I know damn well you wouldn't be saying that shit by East Oakland most definitely not the 90's.

You talking to me as if I said niggas walk around East Oakland sayin "wet bacc" all day. I said the "Nortenos" call them that.. I chose to say coz I'm me and I say what I want. You act as if the 90's is over ran by Surenos or some shit nigga, that's where the Border Brothers are but don't get it fucked up, "Niggas" run the 90s! Brookfield, 9800, 92nd, 96th, E-14, all them shits is black hoods bruh. I'm from the town so don't act like you just talkin to some suburbian ass nigga from Concord or some shit, I grew up here. You prolly ain't even from the town tryna tell me where I can and can't go to.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 11:16:16 AM »

that's them dumb ass wet baccs in So. Cal, not the more cultured Nortenos up here.

cultured nortenos?????since when did being in a gang make you cultured??wanting to fuck someone up over a song which has nothing to do with racism....cultured???

youre sounding real ignorant right now homie
Nigga I don't give a fuck if they gang bang or do politics, they ain't racist like some fuckin hill billys. They have more common sense, and their culture is more updated. All that racist, emigo, lowridin bullshit ain't nothin to look up to.

The_Offence

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 11:19:07 AM »
FUCK THAT GERMAN GUY FUNKLIKESDICK HE PROBABLY CHILLING IN HIS CHAIR LAUGHING AT THESE NIGGERS AND SPICS HE'S A GERMAN GUY PUSHING SOME RACE SHIT POSTING IT ON EVERY SITE HE CLAIMS TOO BE HELPPING CHICANO RAP BUT THAT FAG IS HELPPING HIMSELF HE WILL TAKE CERDIT FOR PUTTING CHICANO RAP ON THE MAP IF IT EVER GETS SHINE FUCK THIS GUY WHY YOU GOING ON EVERY SITE POSTING SOME SHIT YOU KNOW COULD GET OUT OF HAND YOU A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCK FOR THAT SHIT FUCKING HITLER LOVER

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 11:20:16 AM »
no gang/gang member is cultured!!!!!!!!!

SGV

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2006, 01:14:18 PM »
LMAO @ Calling Southern Mexicans Wet Back's NOT being racist.

So if I call you a "nigger" because that's what white people call blacks, I'm not being racist and neither are whites. Right?

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2006, 02:01:02 PM »
http://www.passthewire.com/ got the exclusive video. 8)

Props...I wonder what Snoop gotta say about all this shit

SGV

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »

Props...I wonder what Snoop gotta say about all this shit

Snoop doesn't care. He's down with Julio G., B-Real, Frost, etc. Chino Grande is not on his radar.

He has cases to worry about right now. Not some random Cholo rapper who's trying to make a name for himself.

SGV

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 02:16:11 PM »
By the way, this guy has an entirely wrong view on what Vato is about. Where did he disrespect Latinos? Where does it state that guys he's busting on are Latino? Black? White? LOL. His beef with something that isn't even there.

Publicity Stunt.

LMAO @ Saying Mayate then the next sentence being "We don't have to make a racial thing." Oh hypocrites.

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 02:20:54 PM »
They should do another conference, sit down and iron out the differences because I can see both sides of this. And all this dissin blacks and mexicans on this forum is stupid as fuck. I got mexican and black homeboys and they all family to me so yall kill that noise. The song is not going to solve anything and Snoop know that. People watching the video are not going to increase the peace because of it. The song has nothing to do with peace and the video don't match the song. Dialogue is the only thing that is going to help this situation out.