Author Topic: Mr. Chino Grande speaking about his "Vato" remix  (Read 1243 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mr. Chino Grande speaking about his "Vato" remix
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 08:39:12 PM »
Snoop got what he asked for.......i see this issue getting wayy bigger
yep...

TuSlic

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 08:41:34 PM »
ya'll ma fuckaz need to quit cryin about nothin

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 08:45:24 PM »

Naw we aint crying.  We just feel disrespected just like blacks feel disrespected about that that comedian Kramer.  (not on the same level though)
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 02:32:59 AM »

Naw we aint crying.  We just feel disrespected just like blacks feel disrespected about that that comedian Kramer.  (not on the same level though)

and by "we" you mean all hispanics?? because if you are you need to stop speaking on behalf of an entire race,because i am latino and i did not feel disrespected in any way. i feel that this chino guy is just trying to get his name out there by talking shit to someone that has much bigger things than to talk back to such a person as chino. and why is he "representing" for us when his name is chino??? dont make sense to me

The 18th Letter

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 05:35:21 AM »
haha ye he does sound like a retard...

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 06:31:21 AM »
and by "we" you mean all hispanics?? because if you are you need to stop speaking on behalf of an entire race,because i am latino and i did not feel disrespected in any way. i feel that this chino guy is just trying to get his name out there by talking shit to someone that has much bigger things than to talk back to such a person as chino. and why is he "representing" for us when his name is chino??? dont make sense to me

Im not Mexican im Salvadorian.   We feel disrespected also cause we use that word too.  To me that word is a brown peoples word in the L.A. area. 
If your from L.A. you grow up hearing that word alot.
like i said earlier, chino aint about the fame.  He probably felt how my mexican friend felt when he heard it.  My friend just said fuck snoop dogg because hes just making fun of mexicans.

And chino is representing.  His name Chino is a nickname.  maybe his eyes are small or something or it could be a childhood nickname.  I hope you know that the words in Spanish.

And i hope nobodys taking this too serious.  It is what it is.
Snoop made a song called vato from his point of view and Chino made a remix for vato with his point of view.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

_MaChEtE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 08:47:56 AM »

Im not Mexican im Salvadorian.   We feel disrespected also cause we use that word too.  To me that word is a brown peoples word in the L.A. area. 
If your from L.A. you grow up hearing that word alot.
like i said earlier, chino aint about the fame.  He probably felt how my mexican friend felt when he heard it.  My friend just said fuck snoop dogg because hes just making fun of mexicans.

And chino is representing.  His name Chino is a nickname.  maybe his eyes are small or something or it could be a childhood nickname.  I hope you know that the words in Spanish.

And i hope nobodys taking this too serious.  It is what it is.
Snoop made a song called vato from his point of view and Chino made a remix for vato with his point of view.

I agree with you on this one.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 08:50:12 AM »
Fuck Chino Grande a.k.a Nacho Libre! That nigga's a fucking ignorant ass wet bacc with no life. I'd slap him in his mouth and have one of my Norteno folx piss in his face. I'm tired of all this racism shit coming from L.A, tell that fool Chino to bring his bad ass to Oakland and the Bay Area talkin that racist shit. Come up here where it ain't nothing but blacks and Nortenos blood, and see how long he yap that racist border bullshit. Fucking bitch ass faggot talkin all that nigga/slave shit but got nerve to try and rap, man you So. Cal niggas are J-Kats..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

SGV

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 08:58:07 AM »
The only time I heard any Latinos take offense to Vato was when the Pharrel version was leaked. The general statement I heard was "I hope he gets some one like B-Real on the hook."

Dudes are trying to get some fame off this and its working. He's getting too much attention already. I don't see how Snoop making a song called Vato was so offensive though. All he was saying in the song was that an "Ese" saw him blasting some dudes.

LMAO @ Wicked Minds being famous. They are famous in swap meets and that's it.

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 09:46:33 AM »
The only time I heard any Latinos take offense to Vato was when the Pharrel version was leaked. The general statement I heard was "I hope he gets some one like B-Real on the hook."

Dudes are trying to get some fame off this and its working. He's getting too much attention already. I don't see how Snoop making a song called Vato was so offensive though. All he was saying in the song was that an "Ese" saw him blasting some dudes.

LMAO @ Wicked Minds being famous. They are famous in swap meets and that's it.

^^^^exactly my point

he's just trying to cash in on this whole discussion,watch him drop a mixtape or album pretty soon

$Eg2$

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 10:19:23 AM »
Fuck Chino Grande a.k.a Nacho Libre! That nigga's a fucking ignorant ass wet bacc with no life. I'd slap him in his mouth and have one of my Norteno folx piss in his face. I'm tired of all this racism shit coming from L.A, tell that fool Chino to bring his bad ass to Oakland and the Bay Area talkin that racist shit. Come up here where it ain't nothing but blacks and Nortenos blood, and see how long he yap that racist border bullshit. Fucking bitch ass faggot talkin all that nigga/slave shit but got nerve to try and rap, man you So. Cal niggas are J-Kats..

Homie you sound just as ignorant as this cat. You always got sum bullshit racist shit coming outta of your mouth 2. fuck what you heard So Cal gotta it on lock. Im sure you bay catz have your area on lock 2 but get the fuck outta here talkin out ya azz .

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 10:28:27 AM »
I feel him tho he really did talk reality

and as far as him being a nobody if he's such a nobody then why do u people keep talking about it, and already kno his name and u kno he's down with wicked minds

_MaChEtE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 10:35:07 AM »
http://www.passthewire.com/ got the exclusive video. 8)

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 10:37:57 AM »

WHY DON'T YOU NORTENOS COME DOWN TO SO. CAL??? YOU ALWAYS COMING WITH THAT BULLSHIT WHEN LAST TIME I CHECKED, SURENOS ALL UP IN NORTHERN CALI!!! YOU GUYS SO DOWN, SEE IF YOU CAN HANG IN SO CAL!!! SUR RAPPERS BE PERFORMING IN THE NORTH, AND DON'T SHIT BE HAPPENING TO THEM! YOU SAY YOU'RE GOONA CAP THIS VATO, OR YOU'RE GONNA KILLA THIS SCRAPA, WELL DO IT ALREADY!!! DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!!!

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 10:45:54 AM »
Machete, just saw that interview, shit gonna be on and cracking!!!!! I feel some shit gonna go down.