Author Topic: any site where you can check wii availability?  (Read 104 times)

E. J. Rizo

any site where you can check wii availability?
« on: November 28, 2006, 02:08:38 PM »
i really want one tonight... and now i have the extra cash to get it right now... so please let me know...!! also what game was out there that came with an extra wiimote?? for like 60 bucks? or whatever?... and if i had to pick one game to buy should it be Zelda? or what other game has been  :o since launch?

also how do i purchase stuff from the virtual consol... do i have to buy points at the store first? or can i just enter credit card info once i have the wii?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 02:10:42 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Don Seer

Re: any site where you can check wii availability?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 04:03:37 PM »

virtual console works both the ways you said

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 06:48:05 AM »
just one more week... ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 06:57:29 AM »
yup yup!

so far i've got... a wii, wii play, zelda, downhill jam.. pre-ordered

so i just need a nunchuck

(and to wait for the wired internet adapter)

and i've got a component cable (high demand) coming from the dec 2nd jap release) which will be here in time for.. or even before the uk release. if i dont get it in time and get another one round here, i'll ebay it
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 06:59:03 AM by Seer - San »

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 07:23:48 AM »
i only got a wii pre ordered, ordered wiiplay online... they say ill recieve it dec 8th but that doesnt have priority... as long as i get zelda  ;D
i will check the stores next wednesday, thursday for zelda (or the wii)
i got the gamecube 2 days before release date

by the way... how does wii online (or however u call it) work?
i got a modem but not a wireless connection

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 07:54:51 AM »

its called wiiconnect24

the online stuff right now is wirless only :(

luckily for me my sister has a wireless connection set up in the house so i'll be able to use that..

but.. in january or so you'll be able to get a usb to wired ethernet adapter for it (which is what i'm holding out for).. and be able to connect it up just like any other computer through a router.. if you just had a modem.. i guess if its dsl you need a router.. if not some kind of wirelss gateway via ya pc.. i dunno..

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 12:40:11 PM »
i went to Target, Game Crazy, Frys Electronics, and Game Stop yesterday and nobody had it... i did happen to buy a Zelda Collectors edition for the game cube from some guy that was trading it in... for 20 bucks... which is good seeing as they go for 60 bucks or more used on ebay... its the one that came with the game cube for a couple of months... includes the original zelda, and the Zelda Links Adventure for the NES aswell and Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask for the N64, . . and i also picked up some old school NES games that i needed to add to my collection... 720, RC Pro AM, and Tecmo Baseball

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 12:53:24 PM »
I got a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector yesterday at my local EB Games, so my Wii is online.  I'm waiting to get my 2,000 pts to purchase some games  ;D

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 03:31:17 PM »
seer, u know any UK sites still doin pre-orders and will deliver on the day of release?