Author Topic: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"  (Read 1519 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 02:25:10 PM »
This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what.

he's got a point

sunny_b_187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 02:34:40 PM »
snoop cant fucc wit suge knight, if u ever saw true hollywood storys about snoop, snoop aint noo gangsta..when dude was sign to deathrow some crip dude was lookin for snoop n wanted to kill his ass..Snoop would call nate dogg crying scared for his life, str8 from nate doggs mouth he said that shit, suge hired his scary ass some bodyguards 2 protect his ass, n thats how he caught the murder case, n suge bail dis dude out of jail n paid his lawyer fee something like 4million dollars..If somebody bail me out of jail ona murder case id b 100% loyal to the dude, but snoop is a str8 bitch..

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 03:03:32 PM »
suge is a funny mutherfucker!  8)

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 03:12:20 PM »
U peep Snoop said me and my niggas- he aint never approach Suge by hisself- He aint speak on getting stole on @ the No limit Comedy jam- or when he dry snitched sayin Suge killed Pac on MTV.   Everybody know Snoop scared of Suge Me and my niggas - Bitch- and Snoop know he need 2 grow up like G-malone stated
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 04:30:35 PM »
Here's the article from Allhiphop.com

Death Row Records cofounder Marion "Suge" Knight has responded to comments rapper Snoop Dogg made in a recent interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

Snoop Dogg is featured on the cover of the December 1 issue, which contains an in-depth interview with the rapper, who touches on his career, his time spent as an actual pimp and his infamous feud with Knight.

"I felt like challenging him would either expose his whole card or I would have to kill the n***a. And I was ready to do it. That's where I was with it. So when he got out of jail, I'm f****n' with him," Snoop told Rolling Stone. "Never was afraid of him. I was afraid I was gonna have to kill him. That's what I was afraid of."

Knight responded to Snoop Dogg's comments in today's (Nov. 30). New York Post.

"I don't have to go around and convince people I'm tough," Knight told the Post's Page Six column. "The only being I fear is God. Snoop has never been in a real fight. When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."

The two have been at odds since Death Row cofounder Dr. Dre left the label after growing disillusioned with Knight.

The situation grew worse when Snoop left Death Row for Master P.'s No Limit Records.

Knight also commented on Snoop's recent string of arrests, which include incidents at three separate airports and an arrest Tuesday (Nov. 28) that have resulted include gun, weapons and drug charges.

"Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer," Knight claimed. "This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats."

some of you have to admit it's becoming suspicious that snoop isn't seeing some jail time, 3 times in 3 months with weapon and drug charges, especially being busted at the airport with having to deal with the post-9/11 upgrades in security.

Let me ask this, if Daz, Kurupt, or Soopafly pulled the same shit Snoop did, don't you think they'd already be in jail by now?

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 04:38:58 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 04:46:55 PM by salkku »
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

sunny_b_187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 04:50:56 PM »
snoop has money 2 post bail tho, but it is kind of odd that he hasnt seeen a single day in jail thoo..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 05:09:27 PM »
When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."

LMAO, classic Suge quotable right there.

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 05:15:50 PM »
nobody is that lucky. in reality the nigga would be in jail but the nigga aint. there can only be one reason...he a rat!.

or he rich!

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 05:19:47 PM »
When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."

LMAO, classic Suge quotable right there.

But wait, is'nt that from "Training day"?  The Hip-Hop fueds are getting stale.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 05:27:09 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

that was funny.  i liked how that fly kept comin back, i thought sooner or later that nigga was gonna eat that muthafucka.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 05:29:43 PM »
well the guns they found quite possibly are registered to whoever the bodyguards are, the only problem is them finding the shit inside a car registered to snoop....the other thing is, there already aint enough room in jails to begin with, you dont need to crowd them up even more by putting snoop in jail.  There definatly people who really deserve to be in jail, not Snoop.  He does way more good than bad, plus hes giving to charity, buying busses for little kids football teams and shit.  You cant say the same about Suge, he a broke mutherfucker and always been scheming and up to no good.  The only way I can see Snoop doing time is if they are really gona crack down and try and make an example out of him.  But really, there is no point for Snoop to be in prison.

$Eg2$

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 05:48:16 PM »
well the guns they found quite possibly are registered to whoever the bodyguards are, the only problem is them finding the shit inside a car registered to snoop....the other thing is, there already aint enough room in jails to begin with, you dont need to crowd them up even more by putting snoop in jail.  There definatly people who really deserve to be in jail, not Snoop.  He does way more good than bad, plus hes giving to charity, buying busses for little kids football teams and shit.  You cant say the same about Suge, he a broke mutherfucker and always been scheming and up to no good.  The only way I can see Snoop doing time is if they are really gona crack down and try and make an example out of him.  But really, there is no point for Snoop to be in prison.

Doesnt matter who he is Coke, Weed, Gunz. shit my ass or anyone else would be busted Suge hit a parking attendent and they had no proof Suge got a violation tell me that shit aint funny style

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 05:50:08 PM »

Doesnt matter who he is Coke, Weed, Gunz. shit my ass or anyone else would be busted Suge hit a parking attendent and they had no proof Suge got a violation tell me that shit aint funny style
thats right, you would be busted becuase both you and the Sugar bear wouldnt be able to post bail for one, and two you prolly couldnt afford a high price lawyer to get you out of the situation....Im not saying its right, but thats just the way it goes

Snoops not selling weed, or trying to shoot anyone....They dont look at him as a threat to society, while suge on the other hand....

The guns are only for protection (Snoops been shot at more than once) and the weed is for personal use.  I dont know If Snoop was the one doing the coke or if it was someone else but either way, they arent selling the shit to anyone.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 05:53:44 PM by PLANT »

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 05:54:39 PM »
I think they are trying to take down Snoop becuase he dissed the Govenor and Snoop is more respected and liked in Cali and the damn Governor is.