Author Topic: Robitussin trip  (Read 163 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Robitussin trip
« on: December 01, 2006, 08:06:28 PM »
I was wondering if any of ya'll have any experience with robitussin as a drug?  I know you run the risk of hallucinating while on it but is there anything else?  what do u experience while on a lower dose and would you reccommend it as a cheap and effective way of tripping?

-KIDRENEGADE-

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Robitussin trip
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 08:22:35 PM »
I heard that shit is bad for youre heart...ask dj screw heard abuse from that shit led to his downfall i could be wrong tho.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 09:28:56 PM »
fuck that, smoke some bud and be safe my nigga.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 09:59:22 PM »
Just do some acid.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 10:02:35 PM »
I've done that shit probably a dozen or so times, but it's been a couple years.  I thought it was fun as fuck.  I didn't fuck with big doses cuz I didn't really wanna trip.  I'd just chug like 4 oz. and shit would have you faded for hours.  I read about people doing 12 ounces and hallucinating and shit, but I never got down like that.  

You're totally in control, you feel like a million bucks.  Your senses are heightened.  I remember one night in college me and one of my roommates drank 4 oz each and ended up shaving our heads and then went swimming at like 2 in the morning, lol.  I remember being underwater swimming around was incredible.

I also can say I know of a friend of mine that did 8 oz a couple of times, but he started itching profusely and he said it sucked.  Stick to 4 oz and it should be pretty mild but you'll def feel it.

Also, it of course tastes horrible.  Believe it or not, water is the best chaser.  You'll also have a stomach ache within about 15 minutes but it subsides rather quickly.  After that, you should be in the clear.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 10:03:51 PM »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 10:46:19 PM »
We're throwing a big ass party this weekend and my homie wants to try it.  problem is I jus bought a bunch of alcohol and i read its unsafe to mix the two

-KIDRENEGADE-

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 10:48:25 PM »
We're throwing a big ass party this weekend and my homie wants to try it.  problem is I jus bought a bunch of alcohol and i read its unsafe to mix the two

Well I can tell you in my experience that after I've drank the Robo I've had ZERO interest in drinking alcohol.  It just doesn't sound good at all. 

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 10:51:22 PM »
so the trip lasts a few hours right? if i start around 6 then by 9 when the party starts i should be deep into it right?

-KIDRENEGADE-

MALDITOWAYS

• Lil Geezy
  • "DAMN IT FEELS GOING BEING MEXICAN"
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 01:24:46 AM »
FUCK HOMIE.. I STICK TO BUDS AND BEER  8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 03:34:01 AM »
i dide it twice..robotrippin. it makes me sick but i can tell you when i woke up the next morning i felt fuckin good, like i had a bunch of shit inside me cured up. plus you have an excuse to listen to chopped and screwed music for hours

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 09:22:29 AM »
i've tried that lean shit a couple years ago. I Dont think u can make sizurp with ributissun though, not enough drugs in that u need a sirup with codeine in it. I sniffed tylenol when i was 8 .

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 09:23:32 AM »

yup, it killed dj screw