Author Topic: Dogg Chit Tracklisting & Audio  (Read 1627 times)

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dogg Chit Tracklisting & Audio
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2006, 04:54:12 PM »
when i first saw this thread i though "anotha album" i was getting tired of daz production and kurupt rymes, but affter listening to the tracks it sounds dope, i might actually but this.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2006, 09:27:47 PM »
any confirmed producers on this project?
thanks in advance

i heard it was an all DAZ produced album

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2006, 09:29:31 AM »
The forum is doing what it does best, OVERHYPING future albums....Everyone is excited now only to have 15 or more threads after it is released about how Kurpt fell off, DPG should just retire, why did they use this and didn't do that, they only sold this many albums etc....CIA was a good album and good to c Jayo on a tracc.

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2006, 09:48:21 AM »
tracklisting looks dope as fukkk

hope the production isn't wack
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

breezy5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2006, 09:57:41 AM »
Make sure ya check www.ThaDoggPound.com, a new Daz interview and a new press release is up. Check it out and keep it DPG! ya know what it iz
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 10:08:31 AM by breezy5 »
CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK FROM NISUN & YOUNG BREEZY(DPG) - HATER AT http://HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGBREEZYPRODUCTIONS. PRODUCED BY YOUNG BREEZY FROM DPG!

d-nice

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2006, 10:19:43 AM »
The forum is doing what it does best, OVERHYPING future albums....Everyone is excited now only to have 15 or more threads after it is released about how Kurpt fell off, DPG should just retire, why did they use this and didn't do that, they only sold this many albums etc....CIA was a good album and good to c Jayo on a tracc.

Just about to say it but never mind. It's cool to see they are coming out with something and yes the Jayo Felony track I want to hear because I liked him on the Who Ride With Us remix. Also BG and Dresta and Glasses on a track with them should be some other shit.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2006, 12:14:05 PM »
cant wait for this!!!! DPGC!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2006, 01:28:38 PM »
Sounds good so far. Fuck the Haters. And Kurupt sounds nice on Everybody  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2006, 03:29:52 PM »
I have to reply again.. it's too banging... I'm proud of DPG....they coming to their roots again.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2006, 03:35:03 PM »
I have to reply again.. it's too banging... I'm proud of DPG....they coming to their roots again.

dope!

« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2006, 11:07:21 AM »
Man, now everyone is getting hyped about this project  ::). Snoop's idea of DPG is completely different then what Daz has. CIA tried to have that universal sound and that is not DPG. This should be dope here.
Snoop seem like he got his head straight tho with his new album and could bring some of that old gangsta shit.

d-nice

« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2006, 11:20:14 AM »
Man, now everyone is getting hyped about this project  ::). Snoop's idea of DPG is completely different then what Daz has. CIA tried to have that universal sound and that is not DPG. This should be dope here.
Snoop seem like he got his head straight tho with his new album and could bring some of that old gangsta shit.

True, but you can tell CIA was really a album Snoop wanted. It was all over the place like his albums lately. Now this is Daz's project so Snoop does not have creative control, so Daz is going to keep this shit g'd up. Besides I have not heard Snoop spit on a Daz beat in a loooong time.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »

True, but you can tell CIA was really a album Snoop wanted. It was all over the place like his albums lately. Now this is Daz's project so Snoop does not have creative control, so Daz is going to keep this shit g'd up. Besides I have not heard Snoop spit on a Daz beat in a loooong time.

Was that "Mission Cleopatra" song or whatever it was called with that French guy a Daz production?
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2006, 08:00:43 PM »
props, its exactly whats happening.  its always the same people raving about the CD in a thread like this that are the first to say fuck it when it actually drops, and its good.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2006, 01:37:35 PM »
on a side note, what the fuck is that cover. Young Breezy need to sort that out