Author Topic: 50 Cent disses the Westcoast, Game, Snoop, and everybody on the One Blood remix!  (Read 1793 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
50 Cent disses the Westcoast, Game, Snoop, and everybody on the One Blood remix!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9kwje1

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50andgame-mp3.html

New interview from G Unit Radio.   50 sounds really mad!!!

Quadruple OG

50 Cent wouldn't have been shit had a west coast based producer not signed him to his label

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Let me guess he must have a new cd comin out soon!!! Gotta get that publicity but this is the wrong way to do it!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent is a funny guy. But really, he can say whatever he wants and still sell millions of albums. Hes been talking bs his entire career, and it never hurts him.

Quadruple OG

Let me guess he must have a new cd comin out soon!!! Gotta get that publicity but this is the wrong way to do it!!

his new cd is supposedly dropping in the spring....there's an article on MTV with him explaining why his cd isn't going to sell as much as last time

Lunatic

does he really diss snoop on this? damn, finish downloading, lol. If any1 responds to this, it will be T.I. (he in the 1 blood remix). Trust, T.I. think's he's the shit, and most defanitely doesn't run from beef, especially if you talk shit about him. I hope Clipse go at 50 as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This interview is hilarious. The hosts of the radio show are geniuses. And the funny thing is, everything, EVERYTHING 50 Cent says is true. And hes right. But all them game groupies will never admit it.

And he doesn't diss anyone cept Game, directly. He doesn't diss snoop, fuck this thread.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 07:54:02 PM by King Brant »

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
This interview is hilarious. The hosts of the radio show are geniuses. And the funny thing is, everything, EVERYTHING 50 Cent says is true. And hes right. But all them game groupies will never admit it.

GTFOH@!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
yea I may not listen to 50's music but he says more real shit than game......
So far everything 50 said about game was true....... even shit like dre wouldnt be on games album and wont work with him.......while game was bullshitting that dre will be on the album.....etc

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
game's album is better than snoop's though
no doubt

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah thats true. But Snoop is still the better rapper, and artist. Games album was good because the production and guests.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where does he diss snoop tho.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where does he diss snoop tho.

He doesn't diss anyone.

Mygla

And he doesn't diss anyone cept Game, directly. He doesn't diss snoop, fuck this thread.

he disses more people than Game:
"those idiots" refering to everyone on the remix...
Nas, calling his album trash..
he is mocking Jigga for "low" sales compared to marketing-funds, "working for the white man", selling less then Beyonce etc
Def Jam

and it's sickening listening to those hosts, it's pretty obvious who's signing their paychecks...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
he didnt go too in-depth and diss everybody on the record

he called them idiots or something though when u listen to the full interview

he also said Nas' record will be trash or something along those lines; and something about Jay-Z's album

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!