Author Topic: When was NIK made a mod?  (Read 1337 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: When was NIK made a mod?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 08:57:46 PM »
Anyways, there won't be any regrets or complaints...Ya'll can say whatever you want, but I'm a very reasonable person. 8)

Puff puff give, Laker fizans

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 01:30:38 AM »
WHAT THE FAAAAAAAWK!?!?!

naw, good for him, he'll be a decent mod....but if i were seer i would appoint someone who isnt really biased, more someone who prob. dables into sports converstations....but who am i but just a user of this board.....
Congrats Elior

Everyone is biased one way or another but Nik really takes the biscuit.

Seer knows what he is doing tho, I'm guessin being biased isn't a major factor in moving threads around n shit.

How am I biased? You don't even know shit about basketball, you just like to lick my nuts so you say what everyone else says when they hate on me. :nawty:

LOL @ NIK getting all emotional.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 10:33:45 AM »
WHAT THE FAAAAAAAWK!?!?!

naw, good for him, he'll be a decent mod....but if i were seer i would appoint someone who isnt really biased, more someone who prob. dables into sports converstations....but who am i but just a user of this board.....
Congrats Elior

Everyone is biased one way or another but Nik really takes the biscuit.

Seer knows what he is doing tho, I'm guessin being biased isn't a major factor in moving threads around n shit.

How am I biased? You don't even know shit about basketball, you just like to lick my nuts so you say what everyone else says when they hate on me. :nawty:

LOL @ NIK getting all emotional.

Yes, that's exactly the case. :D

Rizz Rock

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2006, 10:42:09 AM »
lol wow a Laker groupie moderating the sports section is like a Wii groupie moderating the gaming section.

Great choice Seer, congrats NIK  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 10:48:39 AM »
lol wow a Laker groupie moderating the sports section is like a Wii groupie moderating the gaming section.

Someone's mad that they have to create a new account every day. :-*

Rizz Rock

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2006, 11:04:31 AM »

Well I could beg for my account back and apologize to Overseer and everyone on Dubcc in a heart felt thread  ;D

But I'm not pussy like you, plus I did nothing wrong  :D Dipset Bitch.

Holla  8)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:06:11 AM by Nam'raun »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »

Well I could beg for my account back and apologize to Overseer and everyone on Dubcc in a heart felt thread  ;D

Holla  8)

If you gunna make bold claims, at least pull up the thread. You can't, because it doesn't exist...I never apologized for my account back, Seer offered it because he realized my greatness. Unfortunately, it won't happen with you. 8)

Rizz Rock

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 11:20:57 AM »

Holla  8)

If you gunna make bold claims, at least pull up the thread. You can't, because it doesn't exist...I never apologized for my account back, Seer offered it because he realized my greatness. Unfortunately, it won't happen with you. 8)

lol @ bold claims.

I never said you apologized for your account back.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 11:24:52 AM »

Holla  8)

lol @ bold claims.

I never said you apologized for your account back.

You claimed I "begged", which I didn't. That's nothing but a vintage homemade nutlicking NIK diss...

Rizz Rock

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 11:35:59 AM »
Did you ever apologize to Dubcc ?

Tell the truth  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 11:40:13 AM »

I'm sure I've apologized for being an asshole in the past...Has nothing to do with why I own the greatest account on this board though. ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 11:49:42 AM »

I'm sure I've apologized for being an asshole in the past...Has nothing to do with why I own the greatest account on this board though. ;D

Please No Laker Bias  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 08:23:13 PM »
What difference would it make if NIK was biased or not? It's not likes he's gonna go around deleteing every non Laker thread.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:56:02 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 11:49:57 PM »