Author Topic: em and fifty interview on 106 & park 12-4-06 (video)  (Read 669 times)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
em and fifty interview on 106 & park 12-4-06 (video)
« on: December 04, 2006, 10:14:47 PM »
Part 1: http://www.onsmash.net/v/uj8kcZeQkYpUwtsR
Part 2: http://www.onsmash.net/v/gveY6mZ2Mlh1KMBj
check this out,what yall think by watchin this,

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
Re: em and fifty interview on 106 & park 12-4-06 (video)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 10:58:51 PM »
so far its gay... let the muthafuka speak without stepping in...

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 11:12:40 PM »
so far its gay... let the muthafuka speak without stepping in...
fif kept cuttin in on em and shit,notice fifty lookin more desperate ...crowd chantin g-unot

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 11:20:38 PM »
didnt hear the gunot since im listening through headphones yea he is desperate.. just lame.. gayo is all silent head down...  em looks like he is about to commite suicide

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 11:48:50 PM »
whats up with Eminem? seems like he has absolutely no joy. and wtf, why won't 50 let him talk?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 12:19:46 AM »
didnt hear the gunot since im listening through headphones yea he is desperate.. just lame.. gayo is all silent head down...  em looks like he is about to commite suicide
you cant hear it on the link,but if you would have seen the show,fif gets this like mad blank look and stares at the crowd while they say g unot...

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 01:11:27 AM »
WTF is up wid em? He can't even finish a sentence without sturrerin and shit, 50 looks like an attention whore, and LMAO at "i been stayin at ma grandmas house"  :D :D that doesn't mean shit all  >:(

The interviewers were absolutely shit, talk about creating an awkward situation, half the time 50 wud have to speak for Em then go on about how hes got a new album/ movie commin out, seriously tho look at em at around the 9 min mark on the 2nd vid he looks proper pissed at 50 after he cuts into his sentence about movie roles and starts chanting at the crowd  :-\ :-\ ::)

Em needs to get off the drugs he looked as if he didnt wanna b there, Cashis didnt even speak, Loyd banks was  :-\, and Yayo well i dont think the crowd even knew who he was, 50 looked and sounded desperate for attention tryna get himself into the limelight before interscope drop his ass.... :o

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 03:45:08 AM »
Lol at people dissing 50s interview now. Hes an attention whore. And you guys act surprised, like he was a humble, modest dude before ? Lol

I didnt hear anyone say GUnot, all I heard was crowd yelling GUnit. If somebody actually said that hes a true idiot, talk about get involved in pointless beefs.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 04:08:00 AM »
Another interview, jacked this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/6121074/GUnitRadio.mp3

Here is another interview with Cahis and the other one is with Bobby Creekwater

http://rapidshare.com/files/6124942/cashis.wma
http://rapidshare.com/files/6124995/bobbycreek.wma

Gave props to Jay-Z, talks about the state of hip hop, how everyone is putting out rap albums, he remembers how it was back then when you had to be a real lyricist to put out a album. He said it feels good to have a album in stores, Reup in stores tomorrow. He says its good Jay came out with a album, because it shows their are still fans out their, that arent buying the bullshit albums, they get those albums off the internet. Talks about the good rappers that are out right now like Lil Wayne, T.I, says he signs people based on how good they rap.

Talks about how he got dissed back then for wearing white tee's and now white tee's are the big things everyone has them. Took him a month and a half to draw the cover, and he had a time limit so he couldnt put more people on it, he jokes around and says Yayo is in Bizarre's belly. He says its good to be in the studio and vibe, he gets a different vibe from all the rappers he is workin with from his label. He says 50 and him have a good work habit, he can make 3 songs with him in a day. He wouldnt really answer, when he got asked if he would do a album with 50. He said he went against the grain with the album, he wasnt shooting for any songs that would be played on mtv and bet. He's surprised they let him shoot a video. He said he's been workin so much, that he was never able to sit back and realize whats going on with hip hop, and how bad the state of hip hop is.

He says he is glad to be back, talks about Jay-z a little and then mentions LL Cool J when they said they were retiring, it was too hard for them to put the mic down, he feels the same way. He said he has no idea the reup would come out the way it came out, and more people who are comin up in the game need to go back and pick up some more kool g rap albums, big daddy kane albums.

First 23 minutes is the Eminem interview, and then Obie Trice calls up, and then 50 calls up and gets interviewed.

Obie Trice says he's tired of all that snap dancin, walkin it out and all that bullshit music & dances. Obie Trice went to Nas's album listening party, and Nas told him Second Rounds on Me album was a classic, it should have done better. Trice about to do a show in Minnesota, just got off the plane. Says Re-Up is a good look, cause its not just one person shining, it lets the whole shady record label shine. Second Rounds On Me in Stores Right now, cop that shit.

50 starts dissing Oprah, talkin about how she caters for other white women and she is a oreo cookie. White women in a black womans body lol He said he would do a album with Eminem.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »
Another interview, jacked this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/6121074/GUnitRadio.mp3

Here is another interview with Cahis and the other one is with Bobby Creekwater

http://rapidshare.com/files/6124942/cashis.wma
http://rapidshare.com/files/6124995/bobbycreek.wma

Gave props to Jay-Z, talks about the state of hip hop, how everyone is putting out rap albums, he remembers how it was back then when you had to be a real lyricist to put out a album. He said it feels good to have a album in stores, Reup in stores tomorrow. He says its good Jay came out with a album, because it shows their are still fans out their, that arent buying the bullshit albums, they get those albums off the internet. Talks about the good rappers that are out right now like Lil Wayne, T.I, says he signs people based on how good they rap.

Talks about how he got dissed back then for wearing white tee's and now white tee's are the big things everyone has them. Took him a month and a half to draw the cover, and he had a time limit so he couldnt put more people on it, he jokes around and says Yayo is in Bizarre's belly. He says its good to be in the studio and vibe, he gets a different vibe from all the rappers he is workin with from his label. He says 50 and him have a good work habit, he can make 3 songs with him in a day. He wouldnt really answer, when he got asked if he would do a album with 50. He said he went against the grain with the album, he wasnt shooting for any songs that would be played on mtv and bet. He's surprised they let him shoot a video. He said he's been workin so much, that he was never able to sit back and realize whats going on with hip hop, and how bad the state of hip hop is.

He says he is glad to be back, talks about Jay-z a little and then mentions LL Cool J when they said they were retiring, it was too hard for them to put the mic down, he feels the same way. He said he has no idea the reup would come out the way it came out, and more people who are comin up in the game need to go back and pick up some more kool g rap albums, big daddy kane albums.

First 23 minutes is the Eminem interview, and then Obie Trice calls up, and then 50 calls up and gets interviewed.

Obie Trice says he's tired of all that snap dancin, walkin it out and all that bullshit music & dances. Obie Trice went to Nas's album listening party, and Nas told him Second Rounds on Me album was a classic, it should have done better. Trice about to do a show in Minnesota, just got off the plane. Says Re-Up is a good look, cause its not just one person shining, it lets the whole shady record label shine. Second Rounds On Me in Stores Right now, cop that shit.

50 starts dissing Oprah, talkin about how she caters for other white women and she is a oreo cookie. White women in a black womans body lol He said he would do a album with Eminem.
i gotta say a album with 50 and Em would be interesting,maybe it could work.if Em brings back his old style of delivery as in SSLP and MMLP this could work.but then again no artist does not want to sound the way he did 5 yrs ago.i would like to see that though.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 02:34:15 AM »
Just saw the 2nd part of the interview.

"While making this album I felt like the old 50, before the money and fame."

Good news  8)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 03:18:14 AM »
eminem looked real fucked up....