Author Topic: Veiled woman to give C4's speech  (Read 157 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Veiled woman to give C4's speech
« on: December 05, 2006, 01:47:02 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6210324.stm

every year in england the queen does a speech on channel 3(i think)

so channel 4 decided they were cool and went alternative

now

i am not a racist

i am not against multiculturism

but muslims dont celebrate christmas, so why on earth this woman is doing this is beyond me

if a christian turned up to a mosque or something similar during ede(however its spelt) and started spouting rubbish about multiculterism, there would be mass uproar and flags burning in no time

its a fucking joke mayne

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Veiled woman to give C4's speech
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 03:02:47 PM »
Because left wingers are obsessed with multiculturalism and will never stop shoving it down our threats. And when I saw "our throats", I mean Christians. Because no one would ever tell a Muslim that they need to embrace diversity and be more inclusive.

It's a shame that we can't even celebrate our religious holidays anymore without this bullshit. Like you said, Muslims wouldn't allow this shit.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 03:26:54 PM by Real American »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 03:08:01 PM »
muslims would be rioting in the streets damn near catching their beards on fire trying to burn cars and other property down. theyre less evolved human beings

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 03:09:48 PM »
muslims would be rioting in the streets damn near catching their beards on fire trying to burn cars and other property down. theyre less evolved human beings

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 03:11:25 PM »
i mean, thats not even being racist. they havent had anywhere near the technological or cultural development any western society has had so theyare left in the dust..its sad and i feel bad for their people but thats just the way it is. they cant cope with the reality of modernity.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 03:13:39 PM »
i mean, thats not even being racist. they havent had anywhere near the technological or cultural development any western society has had so theyare left in the dust..its sad and i feel bad for their people but thats just the way it is. they cant cope with the reality of modernity.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 03:26:13 PM »

Lol you want to be careful what you say j bananas as this is going to be the topic of discussion in January when they introduce hate crime bills, if they are passed you will want to be careful although real american will say "i support this"

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 03:31:08 PM »

Lol you want to be careful what you say j bananas as this is going to be the topic of discussion in January when they introduce hate crime bills, if they are passed you will want to be careful although real american will say "i support this"

Why would I support hate crime legislation when it is essentially a way of policing what people think? Plus, the lasws are only applied to white people and not to non whites.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 03:32:44 PM »
I agree with the first setence, but if I were to convert to Islam tomorrow, I'd cease being as evolved as you or CWalker?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 03:33:12 PM »

so if it is applied to all races then will i read the words "i support this"? or is it a case of waiting to see what george bush says, if he says he supports this, then you also support policing peoples thoughts. LOL
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 03:38:30 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 03:39:33 PM »
so if it is applied to all races then will i read the words "i support this"?

First of all, hate crime laws are never applied equally. hHere in the US we have hate crime laws, and they never charge minorities with hate crimes. But even if they did, I would never support it. Why would I support a law that criminalizes what people think? You criminalize harmful actions not harmful thoughts.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »

Haha I am actually going to have to give you props for that, bear in mind this will not pass without George Bush's endorsements just bear that in mind

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 07:04:02 PM »
I agree with the first setence, but if I were to convert to Islam tomorrow, I'd cease being as evolved as you or CWalker?

of course not. and i know you recognize the error in my sentence but i also know you know im talking about the muslim citizens of the arab league and surrounding predominantly islam countries

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »
they never charge minorities with hate crimes.

That's because we're not capable of committing hate crimes.  Only white devils like you can hate.  It is part of your nature...that's how Yakub made you.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 05:07:48 PM »
LOL, thats funny, its also funny how india is getting all the outsourced jobs, and in one generation, all asians are surpassing white people in technological areas.