Author Topic: Steve Nash....  (Read 1653 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Steve Nash....
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2006, 11:42:48 AM »
if youd simply give it to the best player it would be boring. it would be the same players over and over... according to you laker fans kobe wouldve gotten the trophy like 6 times already with another 6 coming, yes, that would be a great thing.

Shoot yourself in the teeth.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2006, 11:44:49 AM »
both players are great in their own ways. you can't really compare them, their roles are just too different. it's like when you compare duncan in his prime to bryant, obviously bryant it a lot more fun to watch, much more athletic, better shooter, etc... but does that mean he shits all over duncan? I don't think so man

That's not what being the most valuable player in the league means. Roll Eyes

o rly? what does it mean then? are all those people whose votes count insane for putting billups over kobe and shit then?

dont get mad get glad, I know you would find it completely normal for kobe to already have a bunch of trophies. look in the mirror and you can't deny it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2006, 11:46:37 AM »
Bad english. No, i'm not saying Paul has done more than Nash in his career or that he's a better PG. Obviously he's not. I'm saying i don't see a reason to give a trophy to the Most Valuable player, since for example Paul is very important for the Hornets, and without him the Hornets are basically a lottery team. So what's the point selecting an MVP? MVP for which team? And why the Suns and not the Bulls, or the Kings, or the Hornets. Artest is fundamental for the Kings. Without him the Kings are a lottery team. With him they are a playoff team. So why Nash and not Artest? I simply don't see a reason to give it to the "M.V.P.". I'd rater give a trophy to the best player in the league (i mean the one who has had the best season). But the "M.V.P." thing is stupid. Wade (and his friends in black and white) is as important for his team than Nash. It's pointless to say Nash is more important for his own team. Biased. Stupid. Let's argue about who's the best player and about who's having a better season. That's more interesting to me.

Dude, don't listen to these idiots, they have no idea what they're talking about...the MVP trophy IS about the most valuable player in the league, they just don't get that and like to make gay arguments for Nash that makes no sense...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2006, 11:49:40 AM »
doesn't jordan only have like 2 mvp trophies?

owned.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2006, 12:05:03 PM »
both players are great in their own ways. you can't really compare them, their roles are just too different. it's like when you compare duncan in his prime to bryant, obviously bryant it a lot more fun to watch, much more athletic, better shooter, etc... but does that mean he shits all over duncan? I don't think so man

That's not what being the most valuable player in the league means. Roll Eyes

o rly? what does it mean then? are all those people whose votes count insane for putting billups over kobe and shit then?

dont get mad get glad, I know you would find it completely normal for kobe to already have a bunch of trophies. look in the mirror and you can't deny it

Are you stupid? wait, what the fuck am I asking...Nash and Kobe are not comparable because Nash only plays one end of the court...Duncan, fine, but Nash? :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2006, 12:06:33 PM »
Also, with Billups you're talking about Finals MVP, which is a completely different thing...Get your shit together, homie. ::)

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2006, 12:08:07 PM »
Kobe is a better basketball player than Nash but SN is more valuable to his team, no doubt.

That's not good, it means the Suns are not a balanced team. Being the MVP doesn't mean your team depends on you the most...
what kinda shit are you smoking on dawg?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2006, 12:08:27 PM »
doesn't jordan only have like 2 mvp trophies?

owned.

You're done, man...Jordan has 5 MVPs...Never enter this topic again. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »
Kobe is a better basketball player than Nash but SN is more valuable to his team, no doubt.

That's not good, it means the Suns are not a balanced team. Being the MVP doesn't mean your team depends on you the most...

OG Kush...Now come with something useful, or don't say shit.

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2006, 12:10:51 PM »

all I have to say is grow up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2006, 12:16:22 PM »

Translation- "I have nothing to say"

8)

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2006, 12:39:38 PM »

8)
whats the point?

grow up man ....I could go on and on going over the same shit weve already discussed 10 times, but I wont waste my time with you about anything that has to do with the Lakers....actually. the thread is about Steve Nash - somehow you always want to talk about Kobe?  suprise suprise

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2006, 12:44:28 PM »

8)
whats the point?

grow up man ....I could go on and on going over the same shit weve already discussed 10 times, but I wont waste my time with you about anything that has to do with the Lakers....actually. the thread is about Steve Nash - somehow you always want to talk about Kobe?  suprise suprise

LOL@you sonning yourself...What I said had NOTHING to do with the Lakers. "Being the MVP doesn't mean your team depends on you the most" <<that's what I said, and you're too slow to come up with something logical against it, so you defer to the same old lame off-topic disses...I'm sure I got 7even working on his game as we speak, now it's your turn to try and step it up. :-*

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2006, 12:49:26 PM »
you are such a douchebag and all of dubcc knows it

PLANT

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2006, 12:51:14 PM »
I should have just mailed you a huge bag of shit and told you to smoke that...cant believe i wasted a half quarter on you man