Author Topic: Steve Nash....  (Read 1650 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Steve Nash....
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2006, 12:58:46 PM »
I should have just mailed you a huge bag of shit and told you to smoke that...cant believe i wasted a half quarter on you man

LMAO! you piece of shit, everyone knows your ass never sent that shit cuz you're a punk BITCH with no balls. and thanks for proving my point about being a moron with nothing useful to say...Now stick to the topic or shut the fuck up, bitch-made snake with no self-respect. :-X

PLANT

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2006, 01:02:03 PM »
I should have just mailed you a huge bag of shit and told you to smoke that...cant believe i wasted a half quarter on you man

LMAO! you piece of shit, everyone knows your ass never sent that shit cuz you're a punk BITCH with no balls. and thanks for proving my point about being a moron with nothing useful to say...Now stick to the topic or shut the fuck up, bitch-made snake with no self-respect. :-X
who is everyone?  youre the only punk bitch in here....nobody respects your opinion or what you have to say because everyone knows all you see is purple and gold and all you taste is kobe nuts all day 24/7 you little fag

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2006, 01:07:25 PM »
From my PM inbox...

I bet he never sent it and is gona make some excuse or some other bullshit, but if he did send it then you are a lucky man, I would love a free 8th

^^That's while I still believed you "sent it"

then later when I already realized you were a bitch-made faggot with no balls I got this one VV

plants post proves that he never sent it and this was his plan all along ::)  the way he got so defensive gave him away

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2006, 01:13:58 PM »
And everyone knows I have great knowledge regarding the sport of basketball and everything I say is reasonable, never illogical... if not, get to proving me wrong and quit with the bitching, punk ass snake...You have nothing to say, admit it, you know deep down on the inside that you're a bitch, I'm willing to bet. Actually, no I'm not, cuz you have no dignity and squeal out of bets to begin with...How someone can do what you did and still feel secure with their manhood is beyond me.  B I T C H.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2006, 01:35:13 PM »
all i know is that kobe should have won it last year. period. forget the 81 points . forget the scoring title and game winning shots. IMO the MVP  is 1)the player who leads his team to a more impressive record than the year before 2) the most crucial player to his team and  kobe did/was both of those things last year no doubt. kobe should've been mvp

as far as this year goes, the mvp so far is carlos boozer, but we've only played like 1/4th of the season so it's not really worth debating this year YET who knows maybe in 5 months we'll be arguing that ron artest should be the MVP

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2006, 05:05:10 PM »
both players are great in their own ways. you can't really compare them, their roles are just too different. it's like when you compare duncan in his prime to bryant, obviously bryant it a lot more fun to watch, much more athletic, better shooter, etc... but does that mean he shits all over duncan? I don't think so man

That's why i said the only MVP trophy who is acceptable is the NBA Finals one.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2006, 06:22:47 PM »
wtf... aight I was misinformed about that Jordan thing, Im glad that made your day, Im sure it did

I wasnt referring to that finals mvp title with billups, the fact just is that some voters put him over kobe in the regular season mvp shit last year. if everyone had the defintion of "mvp" you have, nobody would do that. ever. now, maybe the ones who actually have a say when it comes to who becomes mvp are off when it comes to the definition of mvp. or maybe you are. who will ever know?

oh and one last thing for you, because I kinda like you. you should really take this advice seriously because it would help you a lot:

never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement. <- classic
well, never love purple and gold too much, either. affects your judgement as well
and also never call people who disagree stupid for disagreeing, that kind of kills your chance to actually embrace another view of things for one time's sake.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2006, 07:59:57 PM »
wtf... aight I was misinformed about that Jordan thing, Im glad that made your day, Im sure it did

I wasnt referring to that finals mvp title with billups, the fact just is that some voters put him over kobe in the regular season mvp shit last year. if everyone had the defintion of "mvp" you have, nobody would do that. ever. now, maybe the ones who actually have a say when it comes to who becomes mvp are off when it comes to the definition of mvp. or maybe you are. who will ever know?

oh and one last thing for you, because I kinda like you. you should really take this advice seriously because it would help you a lot:

never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement. <- classic
well, never love purple and gold too much, either. affects your judgement as well
and also never call people who disagree stupid for disagreeing, that kind of kills your chance to actually embrace another view of things for one time's sake.

You just have trouble understanding...You're not my "enemy". LOL. I don't hate Steve Nash (I actually think he's a great player [offensively]), and there's no such thing as loving your team "too much"...Nothing clouds my judgement either, cuz I'm a fair person and I use logic with everything...People voted for Billups over Kobe because the treatment Kobe gets from the media. come on man, even you should know that. It's not a TEAM MVP award, homie, it's a LEAGUE MVP award...Maybe the journalists voting for this are using your logic when voting or maybe they just have such a boner for Nash that they make themselves actually believe that...I don't know what it is, but one thing I do know is that Kobe had a historical and untouched season last year, pretty much flawless, and at the same time was just as valuable to the Lakers as Nash was to the Suns (this year we're more balanced, so that changed it and is also why Kobe is scoring way less)...One thing though, I can respect that you know how to defend your beliefs and explained what you thought I was wrong about, unlike Plant who came in here acting like a clueless moron and calling me a child when he was blatantly being the childish one...But just know that you're wrong about the MVP award not being a LEAGUE honor...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2006, 08:54:41 PM »
One thing though, I can respect that you know how to defend your beliefs and explained what you thought I was wrong about, unlike Plant who came in here acting like a clueless moron and calling me a child when he was blatantly being the childish one...But just know that you're wrong about the MVP award not being a LEAGUE honor...PeACe
buddy, just shut your hole already....youre still talking shit  :sleep:

I could defend my opinion easily but like I already said there is no point wasting my time talking to you because you are an ignorant prick and you will never go against Kobe or the Lakers.  Im not the only person on dubcc who can make a case for Nash being the MVP.  And if he wins it again this year, I already know you wont give him any credit because your boy Kobe wont be the winner. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2006, 09:12:51 PM »
One thing though, I can respect that you know how to defend your beliefs and explained what you thought I was wrong about, unlike Plant who came in here acting like a clueless moron and calling me a child when he was blatantly being the childish one...But just know that you're wrong about the MVP award not being a LEAGUE honor...PeACe
buddy, just shut your hthe Lakers/Kobe...Actole already....youre still talking shit  :sleep:

I could defend my opinion easily but like I already said there is no point wasting my time talking to you because you are an ignorant prick and you will never go against Kobe or the Lakers.  Im not the only person on dubcc who can make a case for Nash being the MVP.  And if he wins it again this year, I already know you wont give him any credit because your boy Kobe wont be the winner. 

LMAO@"if Nash wins the MVP again this year". :puke: That would be dumber than you believing you have something on me when it comes to knowledge of the game, despite the fact that you have no real points and haven't said anything yet. This discussion has nothing to do with Kobe, it's about what it means to be the MVP...In fact, I didn't bring Kobe into this until YOU mentioned him...PLEASE come with something better, so I at least feel the need to think when I reply.

PLANT

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2006, 05:55:35 AM »
buddy, just shut your hthe Lakers/Kobe...Actole already....youre still talking shit  :sleep:

LMAO@"if Nash wins the MVP again this year". :puke: That would be dumber than you believing you have something on me when it comes to knowledge of the game, despite the fact that you have no real points and haven't said anything yet. This discussion has nothing to do with Kobe, it's about what it means to be the MVP...In fact, I didn't bring Kobe into this until YOU mentioned him...PLEASE come with something better, so I at least feel the need to think when I reply.

How dumb is it to think Nash could possibly win the MVP again this year?  Dude is averaging 21 PPG and almost 12 assists....The only player that comes to mind who put up those numbers is Magic Johnson.  Nash is putting up better numbers than the previous 2 seasons he won the award.  The Suns have now won 9 games in a row (all lead by Nash) and by then end of next week, I predict they will be ahead of the Lakers for 1st place in the division.  For someone who claims they know so much about basketball and watches so much ball, you really seem like an idiot right now.  I think you were blinded by those purple and gold shades you wear 24/7

The 4 front runners right now Id say are Melo, Dirk and Steve Nash & Yao.....Boozer is putting up the same numbers as Bosh, sure hes doing alot for his team but Id also give credit to Deron Williams, the guy is playing outstanding ball right now.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:04:04 AM by PLANT »

wcsoldier

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2006, 08:27:44 AM »
MVP titles are meaningless for me.... only MVP of the Finals mean something... at the end of the day, you can win 2 or 3 MVP titles and don't have one single NBA title ( Malone, KG... and Nash)

PLANT

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2006, 09:30:54 AM »
MVP titles are meaningless for me.... only MVP of the Finals mean something... at the end of the day, you can win 2 or 3 MVP titles and don't have one single NBA title ( Malone, KG... and Nash)
how is an MVP meaningless?  the most valuable player for the regular season is a huge achievement....thru an 82 game season that player has to be consistant all year long and carry his team to greatness....Anyone who wins and MVP (regular season or Finals) gets huge props in my book.  Being the MVP is as good as it gets as far as individual awards go.

MVP Award>>>All NBA>>>Defensive Player>>>6th Man>>> Most Improved>>>Coach

so if the MVP is meaningless, you might aswell not even hand out awards because to me, the MVP is the most important award they give out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2006, 09:38:50 AM »

How dumb is it to think Nash could possibly win the MVP again this year?  Dude is averaging 21 PPG and almost 12 assists....The only player that comes to mind who put up those numbers is Magic Johnson.  Nash is putting up better numbers than the previous 2 seasons he won the award.  The Suns have now won 9 games in a row (all lead by Nash) and by then end of next week, I predict they will be ahead of the Lakers for 1st place in the division.  For someone who claims they know so much about basketball and watches so much ball, you really seem like an idiot right now.  I think you were blinded by those purple and gold shades you wear 24/7

The 4 front runners right now Id say are Melo, Dirk and Steve Nash & Yao.....Boozer is putting up the same numbers as Bosh, sure hes doing alot for his team but Id also give credit to Deron Williams, the guy is playing outstanding ball right now.

Holy shit, it's like you're too slow to understand anything. NASH CAN NEVER BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BECAUSE HE EXPANDS ALL HIS ENERGY ON ONE SIDE OF THE COURT. He's producing high numbers because of the system he's playing in, the same system he's been playing in for the last few years...Hell, even a rookie like Jordan Farmar would be averaging AT LEAST 15 points and 8 assists if he was given the lead point guard role in the Suns' system...You think those numbers make Nash the best player in the league? Hell no. Dude runs the offense extremely well, I'll give him that, but he's not even the best player on his TEAM! Numbers don't mean shit, once again, the Suns play in a stat-inflating system, and if you still don't get what I'm saying, then there's no hope for you...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2006, 09:44:03 AM »
how is an MVP meaningless?  the most valuable player for the regular season is a huge achievement....thru an 82 game season that player has to be consistant all year long and carry his team to greatness....Anyone who wins and MVP (regular season or Finals) gets huge props in my book.  Being the MVP is as good as it gets as far as individual awards go.

MVP Award>>>All NBA>>>Defensive Player>>>6th Man>>> Most Improved>>>Coach

so if the MVP is meaningless, you might aswell not even hand out awards because to me, the MVP is the most important award they give out.

It's meaningless because it's a popularity contest, whoever is liked the most by the media gets it, because that's who votes for it...A bunch of little white guys with mics and pens, why do you think NASH won twice in a row when Kobe was first team all-NBA, first team all-defense, scoring champ, steal leader, historical broken records, etc. etc. It's because Kobe is way less liked...I mean, there's no arguing it, it's not like Kobe came in 2nd with that historical season, he came in FOURTH! Disgusting. And for you to say that the MVP award is greater than an All-NBA or All-Defense honor is BULLSHIT, because you know who votes for that? The coaches! And that means a lot more than a gayass popularity contest held by the media AKA the MVP award...PeACe