Author Topic: Tupac Amaru Shakur Is An Angel In Heaven Looking Down On All Of Us  (Read 360 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Tupac Amaru Shakur Is An Angel In Heaven Looking Down On All Of Us
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »
Didn't Tupac rape somebody?  That's not really god-like.  That's kind of assholeish. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »
I like 2pac, he's probably my favorite rapper of all time (not because of the hype. I genuinely enjoy his music). I just hate how he's portrayed as some kind of angel or that he died due to senseless violence. He fucked with the wrong niggas and they capped his ass for it. He had it coming.

Not to mention Tupac talked more SHIT than any rapper that ever lived.  I mean this motherfucker was just STUPID all that shit against biggie was unneccesary and totally uncalled for.  The guy would flip out at a moments notice and wanted to fight anything and everything.  Look @ how he treated Dr. Dre for a good example of that.  Dre practically gifts him with the biggest track of his career, "California Love" which was a solo Dre track, then Pac turns around and disses the shit out of Dre calling him a faggot and shit when he knew damn good and well none of that shit was true, just because Dre left the company?  The truth is Tupac talked a lot of shit with EVERYBODY, and he eventually fucked with the wrong guy and dude had his ass killed before he got 5 miles down the road. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 10:33:13 PM »
Tupac was rapper, not god.  If he's your God, ya need a self-evaluation.

judging by this dudes threads recently pc, this dude needs a little more then self evaluation.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »

fuck it... I believe... 'Pac woulda fucked with Dipset, that's all I need to know... I'm down.  :o

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2006, 11:46:56 AM »
Tupac was rapper, not god.  If he's your God, ya need a self-evaluation.

judging by this dudes threads recently pc, this dude needs a little more then self evaluation.
yeah, i agree with u.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]