Author Topic: TRey Vs Sparegeez  (Read 1529 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: TRey Vs Sparegeez
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2006, 10:56:32 AM »
LOL my bad...I dunno I just love fuckin' around online when I'm faded...straight trippin' out +1  8)

i wanna know when youre high  ;D
Its all good with me homie..I think the haters are jealous they cant be high all the time, so they dont wanna hear when anyone else is... ; 8)

Trust me brotha I stay high. But I don't come on dubcc to tell everyone that I just smoked everytime. A real smoker doesn't need to promte it. It seems like dude is just saying it so people could think he's cool.

Only two people feel the need to announce to everyone that they're high. People who smoke cus it's the "cool" thing to do and and newbies. Me I don't see the point. Shit if people ask me if I smoke most of the time I say know. Why do they need to know.

It's kinda sad really.

You know i was just playin doggy! I dont think hes trying to promote tho, i just think he's just really getting into Kill and Likes it..But i feel ya i dont go around telling people i smoke, but im not gonna lie....I am who I am and if people dont like it, oh well! I feel ya, i think he just LOVES Weed...There are plenty of people that promote weed, B-real, Snoop, etc...
I was just tryna keep the peace... ;D 8)
Lets all SMOKE ONE :)

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2006, 11:33:31 AM »
LOL my bad...I dunno I just love fuckin' around online when I'm faded...straight trippin' out +1  8)

i wanna know when youre high  ;D
Its all good with me homie..I think the haters are jealous they cant be high all the time, so they dont wanna hear when anyone else is... ; 8)

Trust me brotha I stay high. But I don't come on dubcc to tell everyone that I just smoked everytime. A real smoker doesn't need to promte it. It seems like dude is just saying it so people could think he's cool.

Only two people feel the need to announce to everyone that they're high. People who smoke cus it's the "cool" thing to do and and newbies. Me I don't see the point. Shit if people ask me if I smoke most of the time I say know. Why do they need to know.

It's kinda sad really.

You know i was just playin doggy! I dont think hes trying to promote tho, i just think he's just really getting into Kill and Likes it..But i feel ya i dont go around telling people i smoke, but im not gonna lie....I am who I am and if people dont like it, oh well! I feel ya, i think he just LOVES Weed...There are plenty of people that promote weed, B-real, Snoop, etc...
I was just tryna keep the peace... ;D 8)
Lets all SMOKE ONE :)

I ain't trippin u know we coo. It's just that I never liked that. I use to clown dudes in high school who went around telling everyone they're high. Most of the time guys goin around saying it and pretending to have iron lungs were pussies that got high off half a hit. And I tell people I don't smoke because it's none of thier business. Not becuase I'm afraid of what they might think. Truth be told I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about me.

That's just one of my pet peeves.

Sparegeez

« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2006, 12:22:06 PM »
LMAO at this thread, it turned to another weed thread.

back to the beginning, I think Trey would floor sparegeez, Trey needs to stop announcin his high every fuckin thread it is pathetic. 

Sorry bro but he wouldn't. Tell me how many times he goes to the gym a week and what he benches and then I'd see if he's worth my time. I'm sorry Trey, but I would beat the fuck out of you.

rik

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2006, 12:24:48 PM »

back to the beginning, I think Trey would floor sparegeez, Trey needs to stop announcin his high every fuckin thread it is pathetic. 

Sorry bro but he wouldn't. Tell me how many times he goes to the gym a week and what he benches and then I'd see if he's worth my time. I'm sorry Trey, but I would beat the fuck out of you.

You can do all them push ups to pump up your chest, I got a 12 gage mossberg to pump up your chest

Sparegeez

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2006, 12:48:15 PM »

You can do all them push ups to pump up your chest, I got a 12 gage mossberg to pump up your chest

I don't understand how people think someone is a man if they kill somebody with a weapon instead of using your own arms and legs. To me that just means they're bitches for not fighting fairly. I know you're just clowning Rik, but I can't stand it when mothafuckas kill some of my homeboys kuz they can't beat them with their hands.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2006, 01:01:30 PM »

I don't understand how people think someone is a man if they kill somebody with a weapon instead of using your own arms and legs. To me that just means they're bitches for not fighting fairly. I know you're just clowning Rik, but I can't stand it when mothafuckas kill some of my homeboys kuz they can't beat them with their hands.
you could be the strongest person in the world, but that doesnt mean you can fight.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2006, 01:01:36 PM »
but I can't stand it when mothafuckas kill some of my homeboys kuz they can't beat them with their hands.

LMAO! You're too funny for life, homie.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2006, 01:08:23 PM »
LOL yea I meant Fuck Him...I just got pissed when he talked some shit bout SoCal shit...you 2 should come down to SoCal...me and NIK will show y'all we got dat FIRE too  8)
shut the fuck up u HOEEE, the bay area is the only spot with the purple.  we all know what side got the good trees, and what side got the "leftovers" so shut the fuck up and pay homage to the bay, ya bitch!!!

rik

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2006, 01:09:36 PM »
^ both of you shut the fuck up.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2006, 01:24:30 PM »

LOL ur 16 years old and like 5 foot tall...dude, I could probably bench you...I'd knock the shit out of you kid.

rik

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2006, 01:26:13 PM »
I'd knock both of ya'll out. WHAT?!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 01:31:48 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2006, 01:29:59 PM »
Damn i started a thread and now its pure chaos looolol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2006, 01:30:58 PM »
the bay area is the only spot with the purple. 

Stop swimming in acid.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2006, 03:44:16 PM »

LOL ur 16 years old and like 5 foot tall...dude, I could probably bench you...I'd knock the shit out of you kid.
shut up "GAY", if you really wanna do it, bay area jat has already said he will sponsor a dubcc BBQ if its in Fremont.  Quit trynna talk all big over the internet, and be about it u bitch.  Lets get shit organized, and i would be happy to knock your bitch ass out.

Sparegeez

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2006, 03:46:28 PM »

LOL. I bet you can't even bench your own weight, which most people can't do. My max right now is probably 180 give or less a couple pounds.