Author Topic: Will you be a vegetarian after watching this?  (Read 297 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Will you be a vegetarian after watching this?
« on: December 07, 2006, 03:21:38 PM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ecrazy

Re: Will you be a vegetarian after watching this?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 03:39:52 PM »
No....i have the DVD and show it to all my friends all the time too....it has only affected one of my friends....it comes to show, we are horrible people

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 08:20:30 PM »
No....i have the DVD and show it to all my friends all the time too....it has only affected one of my friends....it comes to show, we are horrible people
It sort of affected me.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 10:03:31 PM »
We on the top of the food chain, that's just how it is. Do you really think cows would treat us differently if positions were switched up? Hell nah.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 10:31:56 PM »
I stopped watching i felt too bad for teh chickens. Its ike this tho , im not the one mistreating them...you can say yeah buy not eating them youre gona prove a point i say yeah thats true but i say whats so hard about threating these animals right? The goverment should make harder and stricter rules.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 10:39:02 PM »
We on the top of the food chain, that's just how it is. Do you really think cows would treat us differently if positions were switched up? Hell nah.
lol... 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 10:44:36 PM »
i know it's not like that in ALL places, example everything that i've seen here in Kern County is nothing like that.  but that shit is wrong....is it going to make me stop eating meat? fuck no cuz i know it's not always like that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 03:20:23 AM »
damn that was horrendous, we are scum.

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 03:24:55 AM »

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 03:39:12 AM »
but i still love my meat, just being vegetarian won't solve this problem. The law gotta regulate.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 03:40:32 AM »
Vegetarians are faggots, eat some real food idiots.

Chief

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 08:25:10 AM »
nothing could EVER turn me vegetarian... i love my meat (no homo).

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 01:35:05 PM »
I felt bad after watching this but still won't turn me vegetarian, dont think anything can. Shit I ate a taco after watching this lol. Turning Vegetarian wouldn't do shit, same amount of animals would still be killed because if they stopped killing as much animals as they do now the result would just be an overcrowding in farms or wherever else the animals are bred/kept.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »
Exactly. To quote the immortal words Troy McClure "...in nature, one creature invariably eats another creature to survive. Don't kid yourself Jimmy.  If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!".

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 10:00:24 AM »
i never ate a peice of meat in my life. always been vegiterian.
 :o