Author Topic: I have a new found respect for "Snap ya fingaz"  (Read 238 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

I have a new found respect for "Snap ya fingaz"
« on: December 07, 2006, 04:59:16 PM »
I was out on the piss last night because it was a girl i knows 18th (this girl has the largest breasts i have ever seen in my entire life for an 18 year old but thts a story for a different day) and we wound up in this club. This place doesnt have a set musical theme and just plays whatever, but im dancing with this girl (not the big titted one, her friend) and snap ya fingaz comes on, and this dancing turned dirty as fuck, patrick swayze style, so im standing behind her and shes grinding her ass up against me, next thing i know shes grabbing my hand and putting it down her pants, and starts rubbing it n shit, so obviously theres no complaints from me, but by the time e40's verse is on, this bitch is moaning and shit, and just towards the end of the song, shes fully blown orgasming, with 2 fucking fingers man, everybody in the place is starting to stop and stare, the dj even says over the tannoid thing "somebody give this guy a condom" and all these people start throwing rubbers at me man. lol after the song, i went and got a shot of tequila took this bitch home and had the best sex of my life. True story. Respect Lil Jon, fucking legend.

The Maestro

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: I have a new found respect for "Snap ya fingaz"
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 05:03:35 PM »
ROFL!!!! (Roll over floor laughing!!!)

LMAO BIG TIME LOL!!! Well played man on the dance floor, now that's what it's all about  8) Forget niggas be chucking doms at you man lolol you kill it Dipset XD
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 05:05:05 PM »
I was out on the piss last night because it was a girl i knows 18th (this girl has the largest breasts i have ever seen in my entire life for an 18 year old but thts a story for a different day) and we wound up in this club. This place doesnt have a set musical theme and just plays whatever, but im dancing with this girl (not the big titted one, her friend) and snap ya fingaz comes on, and this dancing turned dirty as fuck, patrick swayze style, so im standing behind her and shes grinding her ass up against me, next thing i know shes grabbing my hand and putting it down her pants, and starts rubbing it n shit, so obviously theres no complaints from me, but by the time e40's verse is on, this bitch is moaning and shit, and just towards the end of the song, shes fully blown orgasming, with 2 fucking fingers man, everybody in the place is starting to stop and stare, the dj even says over the tannoid thing "somebody give this guy a condom" and all these people start throwing rubbers at me man. lol after the song, i went and got a shot of tequila took this bitch home and had the best sex of my life. True story. Respect Lil Jon, fucking legend.
great story man great story! But the song still sucks

The Best of 3 Worlds

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 05:05:23 PM »
ROFL!!!! (Roll over floor laughing!!!)
LMFAO!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 05:05:57 PM »
LOL at the story too. ;D

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 05:08:37 PM »
Snap ya fingaz...I gotta cop me that and start busting it about college, get me some byatches.

Robert Byatches Freeman  8) Pullin' her on a dancefloor deserves respect lol you don't see that shit everywhere, especially when they orgasmic there and then lolol i'd be like hush up bitch niggaz goin be starin at joo wit dat noise 0_0
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 05:15:22 PM »
oh shit!  thats fucken sick man.   8)

but yea:

the song still sucks

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 05:19:26 PM »
This girl probably does this shit everytime she goes clubbing... :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 05:21:35 PM »
i know this one bitch that shoots bananas out of her pussy. 

i thought it fit well with this thread for some reason.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 05:26:52 PM »

See thats what i thought (not tht i would give a fuck. lol) but i could only fit 2 fingers in which suggests she aint been fucked that many times.

The Maestro

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 05:29:45 PM »

See thats what i thought (not tht i would give a fuck. lol) but i could only fit 2 fingers in which suggests she aint been fucked that many times.

were you uppercutting, or left and right hooks?   :)

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 05:34:12 PM »

were you uppercutting, or left and right hooks?   :)

Seeing as i cant possibly visualize what "left and right hooks" could possibly entail, il go for uppercutting. The ol' stick in 2 and make a a diamond, works everytime. Thing is, i think im actually falling for this bitch, shes so fuckin sexy, and she aint thick as shit either....the fact that she could suck a tennis ball through a hose doesnt exactly hurt either :)

The Maestro

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 05:36:34 PM »

were you uppercutting, or left and right hooks?   :)

Seeing as i cant possibly visualize what "left and right hooks" could possibly entail, il go for uppercutting. The ol' stick in 2 and make a a diamond, works everytime. Thing is, i think im actually falling for this bitch, shes so fuckin sexy, and she aint thick as shit either....the fact that she could suck a tennis ball through a hose doesnt exactly hurt either :)

you a fuckin G man!   :laugh:

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 05:41:43 PM »
yeah welcome to the world of nightclubbing dude. you'll find a new appreciation for mainstream hip hop's role in gettin pussy and suddenly the crabs at dubcc bitchin about lil jon will just appear like angry high school losers....its awesome

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 05:50:30 PM »
yeah welcome to the world of nightclubbing dude. you'll find a new appreciation for mainstream hip hop's role in gettin pussy and suddenly the crabs at dubcc bitchin about lil jon will just appear like angry high school losers....its awesome

Your damn right, im gona start requesting that David Banner song where hes whispering the whole song.

The Maestro