Author Topic: How many albums has that Brooke Hogan cunt sold?  (Read 485 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: How many albums has that Brooke Hogan cunt sold?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 01:15:37 AM »
shoe outsold her father

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 02:54:19 AM »
"cunt" - i havnt heard that term in about 5 years.   :D

i hear it probably more thn 5 times a day, im from scotland 8)

lol same here, it gets used instead of a full stop over here.

The Maestro

Paul

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 02:56:40 PM »

lmao, tht is so true
funkyfreshintheflesh

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 03:21:41 PM »
^^^Yep im in manchester, here it all the time!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »
Hulk was gonna drop the boot and leg if Scott didnt supply the beats!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 04:15:52 PM »

Yeah I probably use the word cunt at least 5 times a day, others used as frequent as that would be poof/poofter and puss.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 09:07:23 PM »
"cunt" - i havnt heard that term in about 5 years.   :D

Yeah I probably use the word cunt at least 5 times a day, others used as frequent as that would be poof/poofter and puss.

And as much as i hate the word, i severely overuse "Bawbag" lol

The Maestro

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 09:35:27 PM »
That first single was actually pretty good, I'm surprised she didn't sell more.  Hulk Hogan will never give up at anything he does, eventually Brooke will be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame and sell 20 million copies of every cd she can record... .Hulk just hasn't figured out exactly how to get it done yet.  While we discuss this, though, I'm sure he's hard at work finding out just how to get that accomplished.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 12:04:28 AM »
That first single was actually pretty good, I'm surprised she didn't sell more.  Hulk Hogan will never give up at anything he does, eventually Brooke will be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame and sell 20 million copies of every cd she can record... .Hulk just hasn't figured out exactly how to get it done yet.  While we discuss this, though, I'm sure he's hard at work finding out just how to get that accomplished.

LMFAO!

The Maestro

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 12:12:17 AM »

i can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or serious?  ???
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 05:52:26 AM »
Do you know anything about Hulk Hogan? His life, etc?  When he was a kid, he was fat.  He started getting up at 5 every morning (which he still does till this day) because "Sleep is the enemy!" and worked hard his entire life at everything he's done.  In High school he played in a band and toured florida making more money on the weekends than his dad did all week.  He bought himself an automatic tranny plymouth road runner and paid cash, then bought himself a manual drive road runner to match it, all while in High School.  This guy is no fucking joke.  There's a reason some people get famous, they work their ass off at it until they make it happen by the power of their passion.  He's been anywhere between 230 and 330 pounds in his career, but never once been out of shape no matter what weight he's at.  That's not easy to pull off, even if he was doing steroids in the beginning.  He was the first wrestler to market merchandise by selling Hulkamania t-shirts out of the trunk of his car.  He was the first wrestler with theme music. 

He's had a knee replacement and a hip replacement.  He got every belt he wanted anytime he wanted by being a politician and a businessman.  He's extremely wealthy because he invests his money well in an industry that throws theirs away.  He's come out of retirement several times and traded free wrestling matches (which put him in a great deal of pain) to get his daughter's music and face on television.  He will not quit until he's either dead of Brooke is as famous as he was.

Now of course she'll never get there.  But don't think she's going to make an album that sells 50grand and then go away... Hulk's 50 or so and will be promoting her career for at least the next 25 years.