Author Topic: Worst single of 2006?  (Read 927 times)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Worst single of 2006?
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
That VANS song.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2006, 10:39:57 AM »
LOL at all these people hating on tracks that get girls wet in clubs, par exemple, Smack That. Bad song as it may be but im thankful Akon released it just purely for the fact that bitches start spanking each other when it comes on.

Also, All of BEP's songs are pure gold in clubs, specially london bridge, fergalicious and my humps.

Co-sign but you forgot that these posters are gangstaz, str8 from the hood and when they hear chick tracks in the club they start mean mugging and talk about how wack todays rap is.

Ain't it the truth, can't be seen bumping Fergies album on my mp3 or anything lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2006, 10:44:53 AM »
LOL at all these people hating on tracks that get girls wet in clubs, par exemple, Smack That. Bad song as it may be but im thankful Akon released it just purely for the fact that bitches start spanking each other when it comes on.

Also, All of BEP's songs are pure gold in clubs, specially london bridge, fergalicious and my humps.

Co-sign but you forgot that these posters are gangstaz, str8 from the hood and when they hear chick tracks in the club they start mean mugging and talk about how wack todays rap is.

Ain't it the truth, can't be seen bumping Fergies album on my mp3 or anything lol.

eh that'd be weird.

kemizt

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2006, 10:51:24 AM »

So your judging a song's quality based on how girls recat to it? Strange. Last I checked people rate the quality of songs based on how good they are. You can like a song if it gets bitches going, but it has nothing to do with how good the song is.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2006, 04:25:36 PM »

So your judging a song's quality based on how girls recat to it? Strange. Last I checked people rate the quality of songs based on how good they are. You can like a song if it gets bitches going, but it has nothing to do with how good the song is.

I'd like to second that vote, if a stupid ass rock song like lil chris started girls dancing I'd get gangsta and tell them never step within 20 yards of me unless you like to feel pimp slaps.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2006, 04:44:22 PM »
the nominees are:

London Bridge, Chicken noodle soup (most annoying and pointless song ever), Danity Kane - show stopper and young Joc - It's goin down (most reppetitive and boring beat ever)

who agrees?

Also that Gwen stefani song Yummy is terrible

I thought "It's Goin Down" was the most boring & repetitive song ever...then he released "I Know You See it" and he outdid himself. Even Mase isn't than monotone.
imna have to agree with this one

Worst Female Single - London Bridge

Worst Male Single - It's Goin' Down

Worst Group Single - Chicken Noodle Soup

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2006, 04:52:30 AM »
so its easy to see who among us actually goes clubbing from these kinds of threads.

sure the song is shit but when my humps comes on and a girl your dancin with startts feelin her humps and shakin em at you, youll want to write a letter thanking BEP.

Fergelicious and London Bridge get girls going, so lets leave worst track of the year to something withabsolutely 0 positive traits, chicken noodle soup, and any young joc strap song.

-KIDRENEGADE-

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2006, 08:27:19 PM »
busta rhymes - i love my bitch
mos def

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2006, 08:44:53 PM »
so its easy to see who among us actually goes clubbing from these kinds of threads.

exactly. most of the songs listed here, they do have their place and they effectively serve their purpose as fun tracks for the masses. my least favorite of 06 is that fort minor track "i miss you" or some shit. this weak ass forced sentimental piece of garbage cheapened truly deep hip hop songs and found its very small niche in the rides of emotional high school girls and non hip hop fans ipods. it pains me everytime i hear this fuckin crap on hip hop radio. its not tight, not deep, not soulful, its straight up worthless.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »
1. It's Goin Down
2. Peanut Butter & Jelly
3. Chicken Noodle Soup
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Raphael

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2006, 10:32:46 AM »
1.Chicken Noodle Soup
2.Pitbull feat. Ying Yang Twins - Bojangles

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »
It's Going Down was kinda wack also

everlast1986

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2006, 11:12:44 AM »
"Its Goin Down" is bad but i can't help but nod my head to it everytime i turn the radio on and its playing so it can't be too bad. But when i heard "I Know You See It" i decided Young Joc should just get shot.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2006, 12:19:40 PM »
Niggas in my faceeee...