Author Topic: D/L Bishop Lamont - No Stoppin' Carson (Produced By Dr. Dre)  (Read 1111 times)

Matty

Re: D/L Bishop Lamont - No Stoppin' Carson (Produced By Dr. Dre)
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 06:07:30 PM »
it got a feeling this is prolly a focus beat as opposed to dre. not that good either way.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 09:41:36 PM »
Props.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 01:14:40 AM »
Firstly, I tried to state that I was more speaking to the collective Dre-hating I've observed and your comment is just the one that sent me on the tangent. I wasn't attacking you, sorry if it came that way. I wasn't saying you can't do anything, I was just saying I felt it was unfair to think the perceptions of those who think new dre beats are dope are impaired (in reference to "People immediately hear "Produced by Dr. Dre" and bust a nut without objectively listening to the song". I was just saying it's not fair to say I didn't give my best objective assessment because I liked it. ) But it's all good, I see where you're coming from. Also,sometimes looped beats are okay, I personally think. Not all songs require such intricacy, some do. Some rely on the rapper to move them intentionally.
      I wouldn't be surprised if dre's beats on Jay-z's shit are whack cause I wouldn't buy a jay album cause dude is whack. I agree with cat that said dre expectations are alot higher than other really great producers so people's expectations are unfair.I also agree withs people saying the song sounds unfinished.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 02:16:33 AM »
yousendit doesn't work for me but here is a reup on FileSend
http://ot4t6mpi8jeomvjt0.usercash.com

anyone got "Do It" ?

Bishop_Lamont_-_Do_It:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/571lz3
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click