Author Topic: What can't ya'll leave your house without wearing?  (Read 1064 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: What can't ya'll leave your house without wearing?
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 05:42:21 AM »
LMMFAO!  wow, this is the dumb ass mentality of kids today.  Would I like to give off the opinion of those around me that I make money?  hmm, I don't really care, people are going to form their opinions on me regardless, but...

because you appear to have "nice and expensive" clothes means absolutely nothing in terms of making money.  What that tells me is that you waste your money.  Especially if you are in college, how are you supposedly making a lot of money in college?

A person with a 9 to 5 at mcdonalds can certainly buy a whole bunch of clothes, that makes them appear to "be making a lot of money", but in reality they are working at mcdonalds, and have nothing to show for it other than overpriced clothes, which depreciate in value every day.

A smart person, who wants to "appear to make a lot of money"  would wisely spend their money on things such as:

property
business investments
stocks, bonds, 401k, etc
savings accounts

sure they may not "appear" to be making as much money as the guy rocking the $1000 outfit, but who is the real baller?

Now don't get me wrong, I like to dress nice, but will I be spending the ridiculous amounts of money some of you pay for clothing?  Fuck no, I'm not stupid, I'm financially wise.

Sorry homie, if you're happy to rock one jacket constantly, that's good for you.

But I don't want people who see me on the regular to look at me and think "this nigga is so poor he can only afford one jacket".

Whether you want to admit it or not, people get judged on their looks so I don't want to be judged as someone like that.

And I wouldn't exactly classify having 3-5 jackets on rotation as "spending ridiculous money on clothing".

I wouldn't even say I spend a lot of money compared to those around me, I just like to have fresh gear and not jock the same shit every day.

Well that is the least of our worries over here. There is mad niggas who rock one black, zip hoodie every day too.

Obviously its gotta be the environment cuz there ain't alot of people who care what they look like neither.

And it's not like we wear the same clothes, it's the same coat. I never wear the same pair sneakers every day. I wear a different pair once a weak. So its the same thing, right? Do you wear the same sneakers each day? Seein' that you don't wear the same jacket.

I think this nigga needs to come to the hood. Tom you should bring Mac to NY. ;)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2006, 06:00:45 AM »
LMMFAO!  wow, this is the dumb ass mentality of kids today.  Would I like to give off the opinion of those around me that I make money?  hmm, I don't really care, people are going to form their opinions on me regardless, but...

because you appear to have "nice and expensive" clothes means absolutely nothing in terms of making money.  What that tells me is that you waste your money.  Especially if you are in college, how are you supposedly making a lot of money in college?

A person with a 9 to 5 at mcdonalds can certainly buy a whole bunch of clothes, that makes them appear to "be making a lot of money", but in reality they are working at mcdonalds, and have nothing to show for it other than overpriced clothes, which depreciate in value every day.

A smart person, who wants to "appear to make a lot of money"  would wisely spend their money on things such as:

property
business investments
stocks, bonds, 401k, etc
savings accounts

sure they may not "appear" to be making as much money as the guy rocking the $1000 outfit, but who is the real baller?

Now don't get me wrong, I like to dress nice, but will I be spending the ridiculous amounts of money some of you pay for clothing?  Fuck no, I'm not stupid, I'm financially wise.

Sorry homie, if you're happy to rock one jacket constantly, that's good for you.

But I don't want people who see me on the regular to look at me and think "this nigga is so poor he can only afford one jacket".

Whether you want to admit it or not, people get judged on their looks so I don't want to be judged as someone like that.

And I wouldn't exactly classify having 3-5 jackets on rotation as "spending ridiculous money on clothing".

I wouldn't even say I spend a lot of money compared to those around me, I just like to have fresh gear and not jock the same shit every day.

Well that is the least of our worries over here. There is mad niggas who rock one black, zip hoodie every day too.

Obviously its gotta be the environment cuz there ain't alot of people who care what they look like neither.

And it's not like we wear the same clothes, it's the same coat. I never wear the same pair sneakers every day. I wear a different pair once a weak. So its the same thing, right? Do you wear the same sneakers each day? Seein' that you don't wear the same jacket.

I think this nigga needs to come to the hood. Tom you should bring Mac to NY. ;)

Look homie, I said at the start no offence.  If that's how you get down, fine.  But I don't wanna live like that, I make money so I'm not rocking the same shit day in, day out.

It actually sounds like you want to wear the same shit every day just so you can look poor and be proud of it.

Yeah I have different sneakers, I prolly rotate between 3 and 4 pairs in a week.

Don't talk about bringing me to the hood and shit like that, you don't know anything about my situation - everything I ever earned I had to work for.
NO MORE WAR

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2006, 06:26:54 AM »
Look homie, I said at the start no offence.  If that's how you get down, fine.  But I don't wanna live like that, I make money so I'm not rocking the same shit day in, day out.

It actually sounds like you want to wear the same shit every day just so you can look poor and be proud of it.

Yeah I have different sneakers, I prolly rotate between 3 and 4 pairs in a week.

Don't talk about bringing me to the hood and shit like that, you don't know anything about my situation - everything I ever earned I had to work for.

Damn homie, no offence was taken.

Whoa, whoa, why you gettin' feelings? I said I wear the same coat and you don't, how did that turn into bein' proud of bein' poor. Take a chill pill nigga, no need to disrespect the hood like that. No need to snap, shit. LOL!

I wear the same black hoodie so that makes me want to be happy I'm poor. Well, if you want to have 20 jackets on campus than why you wanna brag about bein' rich and stuck up??

Damn.

Streets All Salute

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2006, 06:35:46 AM »
For me, I would never wear the same article of clothing(Jeans/Jackets/Coats/Hoodies) more than twice in one week.

That's not ballin it's just being fresh and clean  ;) yeah and who doesn't want to look fly/smell good and impress the bitches.

lol @ Internet daddy ;D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 06:37:20 AM by KAIN is Apocalypto »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2006, 06:45:39 AM »

Ok, I'll leave it at that.  I didn't mean to offend and if I didn't cool.

If it sounded like I was catching feelings it is because it came across as if you were trying to say I was some sort of rich kid or something.

We cool man, just from diferent cultures.
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2006, 06:46:14 AM »
That's not ballin it's just being fresh and clean  ;) yeah and who doesn't want to look fly/smell good and impress the bitches.

That's the way I see it.
NO MORE WAR

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 06:48:20 AM »

Ok, I'll leave it at that.  I didn't mean to offend and if I didn't cool.

If it sounded like I was catching feelings it is because it came across as if you were trying to say I was some sort of rich kid or something.

Nah, it's all respect.

We cool than.

Streets All Salute

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2006, 07:17:10 AM »

Ok, I'll leave it at that.  I didn't mean to offend and if I didn't cool.

Nah, it's all respect.

We cool than.

:love2: e-group hug  :love2:

That was like an episode of Saved by the Bell

Zach vs Slater  :raisetheroof:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2006, 07:26:35 AM »

Ok, I'll leave it at that.  I didn't mean to offend and if I didn't cool.

Nah, it's all respect.

We cool than.

:love2: e-group hug  :love2:

That was like an episode of Saved by the Bell

Zach vs Slater  :raisetheroof:

Get the fuck outta here.

LMAO! :laugh:

Chief

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2006, 07:31:00 AM »
man i always got to have cash when i leave the house, got to have my celly cell, and i got's to make sure i'm not wearin my boxers over my jeans  ;D

and i usually rock the same shit on the daily, dont change my jeans or shoes, but i have nicer clothes and shoes which i save for goin out.. i got a couple jumpers and jackets i roatate, but dont usually need them though, i live in australia!

plus i cant leave the house without my sawn off shotty for them sucka's and busta's you know?

QT you be comin with the bomb threads on the regular  ;)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2006, 08:01:03 AM »
Some kind of hoodey (only own black ones right now) or jacket (my fav is grey with black and yellow stripes), Black bandana, Black fitted (can be interchanged with Black toque).  If I'm on business, gotta have the watch and wallet. (Both black)

Damn I must look like a shadow out there..