Author Topic: Real talk, how girls seem to take interest at the worst times.  (Read 523 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Real talk, how girls seem to take interest at the worst times.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 06:40:12 AM »
Following Anchor's leaving for a while topic, this gave me inspiration for a topic. What's it about? Simple, you just reveal your story, who's had you spinning??

You know...When girls one day seem somewhat great with your or something and totally switch up on you big time the next, ok let me give you an example, funny coincedence is upon writing this it happened the weekend that just went by/ thursday to friday. Here we go. (Might I mention for my story no names are changed, you can if you so desire and what not)

Recently some people on my msn llist may have noticed a girl on my display picture? That was Flo, me and her were starting to like each other from tuesday i think? Something like that, anyway I arrange to meet her in town for thursday, around then first we was meant to meet at the bus station but when she walked past she totally gave me air (Blanked me if you will). I was like ? ok...Wait was that flo?? Naaaa couldn't have been...

30 mins later I receive a call upon waiting for her, her asking where I am, told her at bus station, asked where she was, on one other side of the town >_> so I go oer to see her, and wouldn't you know it, it's the same person who blanked me! She apologised and said she wasn't thinking or something like that. Meh losing out on detail here lol i'll try harder.

So she goes to get her tongue piercing changed with me, after that we just go walk abouts in town, starting the whole holding hands and getting close, eventually asked her out and wayhey i was succesful.

*The interesting point here was she told me there's a rule to going out, boys have to ask the girls out, we was talking about that for quite some time...And she was giving me the ideas i should be asking her out believe you me...*

After that we found a bench and sat down, well from here I can't be bothered to lay on the details that happened, good stuff though :p lets just say hands and mouths were wondering about...Anyway after like an hour of doing 'stuff' went back to the bus station (It was getting cold...) her bus arrives, hug and kiss goodbye. It was a great night overall...I didn't do anything wrong, we was both happy, etc.

{It's here i'd like to mention One time passed by and turned back, they knew not to come say anything lol, come around the corner, took one look at went elsewhere XD}

So here comes friday, I decide to write an E-mail to another girl I liked saying I got a g/f (I'm that decent lol, playing girls won't get you anywhere but eventually caught...) notifying her we can't be close anymore, soon recieved a text saying she understood, hurt to know i found someone but understood...So upon going to dads around midnight going onto saturday I recieved a phone call from a number I didn't recongise...

"Hi, is this Levi??"
"Yeap..."
"Flo doesn't want to go out with you because you live in Bedford and you're black"
*CLICK*

My reaction?? WHAT THE HELL 0_0! I was left there thinking what's going on?!? Is this for real?? Couple of mins later recieved another call!

"Hi, is this Levi? Sorry about that, it was Hayley she's racist..."
"Ermmmm. Ok. What's going on??"
"Flo wants you to call her on her phone now"
"NOW?!?!?!"
"Yeah now"
*CLICK*

I go for the housephone, ring her up, someone answered the phone pretending to be Flo, I could tell it wasn't her because she had a more heavy accent on, kinda scottish I think? Besides that I spoke to Flo before on the phone, she sounds kind of lazy lol.

"Yeah I don't think things will work out, you live in bedford"
"You're not Flo...Prove you are then..."
"How??"
"What did I say to you today on msn? (I just said tell me when you get back since she was away)
"...............................................................You said ^^^"
At the time I knew she took toooo long to answer, she asked the real flo during then.

I turned my attitude into gangsta and told her straight.
"Look bitch you calling me at midnight about some crap pretending to be Flo, woman if she wants to break up with me she knows where to find me or how to speak to me, (Was alot more quicker and explicit...) then the girl goes but i know who you are, you look like dizzee rascal. After that says I'll go get Flo then, but by then I hung up on her.

I had enough, one day going out with a popular/extremely fit girl gave me so much trouble later, so after that since then ain't spoke to Flo on msn, still comes online and what not, once said 'care to explain'? But no response. Oh well.

In the words of Snoop, Dre, Kurupt, Daz.

'Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, makes on deeez nuts and sucks a ****'

Only one good thing came out of all of this, no wait I lie, a couple of things, it was a valueable expperiance never the less.

1) I got a MAJOR confidence boost being said i looked like Dizzee rascal, don't know who he is? Search his image on google then. This helped on monday/yesterday at college, 'twas all good
2) As i said before, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
3) Flo is on top of my list on best looking girl i've ever mixed/gone out with lol, lovely.

Anyone who actually read this Wall of Txt deserves praise.

(Pasted off the other website i go on, but yeah that's my story)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 07:22:39 AM »
Lol, props razzas - bitches and their games eh?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 10:51:26 AM »
Heh the games...Next olympic event, try hook up with a girl who's WAY out of your league...

There's many rules about Girls aren't there...Like 9 times out of 10 if she looks like, stunning, unbelieveable, etc, her personality absolutely sucks, or she's dumb as hell, or she's a psycho, or even just keeps tabs on you 24/7 and expects you to like give up stuff for her.

When they're fair looking they seem to be the best type to aim for, no real downsides, but nothing to show off that much.

Ugly girls = best personalities or the nicest, but are just not an option to be honest are they lol!
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 02:47:56 PM »
its a wolrdwide fenomenom

for real.

but i have developed a theory on why this is so,

women are insecure. So if they can see that somebody else likes you, the fact that you are good enough for somebody else makes it okay for them to like you, so they know that they are not weird for liking you, because other girls like you. You already having a girlfriend is like a stamp of approval given by womanhood saying that you are decent.

Real talk - bitches care more about how it'll look to other women
I fuckin' hate how they're worry about what others think..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 03:43:43 PM »
Yeah man,
I liked this one chick for a while and she knew, but i had to leave for the summer and we never got to hook up before I left, and we both liked eachother, so during the summer I guess she hooked up with some other guy and I heard about it and was like ahh shit.. i guess nothin ever happened after though, so i get back to town and still like her, but i guess shes tryin to go for that guy still, but nothins happenin so she gives up on it, so im talkin to her but nothins really happenin there either cause she wasnt really interested i guess, so in the meantime shes going for some new guy all the sudden and I was just thinkin, wow you bitch im the only guy who likes you but youre goin for someone else who doesnt like you.. so I gave up on that because its not worth it plain and simple---and that guy she likes/liked doesnt want to get with her and basically blew her off so she had no one. So anyways about 3 weeks ago I heard of this one girl whos diggin me and I also noticed her before and shes cool as fuck, so we end up hookin up a week after, and since then weve hooked up a few times too and things are goin good.. lol all the sudden outta nowhere last night that one bitch i liked earlier starts talkin to me sayin how like we used to be best friends and she misses that etc and its like this is just after hearin about me and this other girl hookin up or somethin and shes like jealous or something. Lol but like now Im seein this new chick and its goin great so that other one is outta luck cause I do not dig her at all anymore hahaha

good stuff eh

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 04:43:31 PM »
That's the way man, put her in her place  8) I'd prop you if i could for that story 'cause it was good to read but i can't yet lol. It's when the gyals feel lonely they decide to try run back to the ones who orignally fancied them...

Kinda like they make you the 'safety net'.

(For those of you who don't know what it means, it's like when a guy has two girls fancing him but he's going out with one of them, should anything ever happen between them he could always fall back on the 2nd gyal, all he has to do is keep her flattered up or something, simple but can backfire like hell, plus it ain't right by far, it's filth if a gyal does it to you and if you're the fall back person lol)

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 10:09:10 PM »
In Islam, this isn't an issue.  We just get married right away, no games, no nothing.   You get two Muslim witnesses, and a couple other minor formalities and you get married.  That's it.

You can sit and write down all the things your looking for in a women, age, hieght, wieght, race, religious qualities, etc. and then your presented a woman with those qualities, and if you have a connection when you meet you can go ahead and get married if you both want.

Nope.  Wrong.  Stop trying to be down with the GODS, white boy.  Haven't I told you already that Allah actually wants me to kill you?

And change your name, mayne...you ain't banned for anything right now.

Chief

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 07:49:17 AM »
^i was just thinkin that the other day... it's been like 8 years since infinite got banned.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 08:28:18 AM »
^well ever thought about that, what if it was a great event in his life?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 08:31:55 AM »
touche... he felt like a truely oppressed muslim, like his fellow brothers before him...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 01:00:30 PM »
Yeah its like alot of women like to have you as a 'safety net' like razzas said, or what Ive heard, a 'safety blanket' to fall back on hahaha.. if thats the case get outta there fast as you can lol

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 01:34:16 PM »
From what i'm thinking isn't having an arranged marriage basically a safety net from day one? I don't think i'd have been able to go through with that myself...lol. So no one else now has ever had girls take interest in the worst times??

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 01:19:30 PM »
i feel ya no homo and i dont know how to explain it. pisses me off
i do.  girls are bitches by nature, theres no need to deny that fact.  when they're gettin the dick, they want you, but prior to that, they're bein bitchy.  so, when a chick sees you with your gf, you automatically become "hotter" to them, cuz they get jealous hella quick.  and since that happens, they know they got game, so they start spittin, without givin a fuck if your in a relationship or not.  girls think they're slick, but im slicker...   8)