Author Topic: ANybody tired of Espn hatin on the Lakers???  (Read 1096 times)

$Eg2$

ANybody tired of Espn hatin on the Lakers???
« on: December 13, 2006, 01:38:26 PM »
These dudes is sum hatin ass bitchez especially that bum Tim Legler At least we got Greg Anthony showin us love .

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: ANybody tired of Espn hatin on the Lakers???
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 01:42:13 PM »
Well since they beat the Spurs (and Rockets) ESPN is starting to see that the Lakers are for real.
Ain't trippin' though. The haters will always hate.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 01:43:03 PM »
I'm tired of ESPN period. I find it gay how they refuse to show any highlights of Lebron getting blocked or Wade getting stripped for the ball. Only time I watch ESPN anymore is if they're showing a game. Other than that, I'll get the highlights from NBA or NFL tv.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 01:49:56 PM »
^^I can't stand how they're always on Wade's nuts.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 02:01:38 PM »
Last night they went along with the whole "Lakers haven't played alot of road games so their record in not that impresive"  >:(

rik

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »
I'm kind of used to it by now. They hated on us even when we had our 3-Peat run.

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 03:15:04 PM »
They don't only hate the Lakers, they hate the whole West Coast. I'm not talking about the Western section of the NBA, I'm talking about the whole West in the US in all of sports. The constantly bash the Niners, Raiders, A's, Giants, Padres, angels, Warriors, Kings and Clippers. They're on USC's nuts though.

$Eg2$

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 03:52:24 PM »
^^^ Yep you got it right SPare

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »
man i better not seen them over there on staples cause those haterz going get egg throw...i will to :D

but i dont know which guys on ESPN?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 04:25:04 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 12:43:30 AM »
are you kidding, I remember before USC beat Oklahoma, I heard ESPN people talking about how a westcoast school can't beat a southern school. I was pissed. SC whooped that ass, then lost the next year. But it's all good. ESPN has major eastcoast biased. If the Knicks ever win the title, they'll compare them to the '96-'97 Bulls, and if the Lakers ever win 73 games, they wouldn't be impressed. They've always hated on the Lakers. I remember when Nick Van Exel was the leader, they never played highlights. Then we signed Shaq, and I was like, they'll respect us now, nope. Then we won the title, and I was like, they'll respect us now, nope. So fuck them and their sorry ass Knicks.

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 12:50:52 AM »
hate= jealousy... the best way to respond haters is to ignore them...

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 12:54:27 AM »
Yeah, its a major eastcoast oriented network, not just the lakers....Lakers get their highlights, Its just that laker fans want them to be on their nuts, like they want them to change the name from Espn to Lakerspn, they gotta show highlights from everyone....so quit your bitchin already, if u dont like it, dont watch it, there is LATV before and after laker games, lakers live, Fox Sports regional, Shit, there u go, quit crying already

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 01:01:07 AM »
Yeah, its a major eastcoast oriented network, not just the lakers....Lakers get their highlights, Its just that laker fans want them to be on their nuts, like they want them to change the name from Espn to Lakerspn, they gotta show highlights from everyone....so quit your bitchin already, if u dont like it, dont watch it, there is LATV before and after laker games, lakers live, Fox Sports regional, Shit, there u go, quit crying already

I now live in Minnesota, I like to watch my Laker games, and if I can't watch the highlights. It's hard to follow a team when the national news doesn't cover them too much, or when you look online to see their record, and you say, we are doing well, and the nation news say we suck because we haven't been tested yet. But it's whatever. I would understand if I was a Clipper fan, why my team ain't being covered, but even during the 3peat era, I saw more Mavs highlights then Lakers, and we were the fuckin' NBA champs. As long as the Lakers win, I'm happy, it's just not the same picture to see the Lakers nationally as it is in Cali. Back home, you knew the whole story, the national news down plays it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 01:40:32 AM »

no one is sayin that they have to be lakers groupies, but damn stop playin favorites with the same teams/players.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 01:52:10 AM »
Same thing with hip-hop magazines.  They are almost all primarily East Coast based so they have a bias against the West in general.  Espn is just going with the NBA marketing flow and catering to LeBron and Wade especially, to bring in the $$$$.  They're a fuckin business first and foremost.  Let's not forget that.  If you dont agree with that... go find a ECC forum to post in.