Author Topic: I always knew ECrazy was a homo  (Read 3407 times)

ecrazy

Re: I always knew ECrazy was a homo
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2006, 10:44:56 AM »
LOL @ net critics & everyone going on a limb getting all mad, calling me gay and shit....ha....shit, no one found it funny?

XaNdEr

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2006, 10:45:21 AM »
wtf is goin on here?  :o

im seein all kinds of homo pics all over the place here, is this the gay parade or somthin? (no homo, of course)

man im out, mah brain cant handle this all  8)

Throwback

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2006, 11:07:21 AM »
LOL @ net critics & everyone going on a limb getting all mad, calling me gay and shit....ha....shit, no one found it funny?
it was funny.

ecrazy

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2006, 11:09:15 AM »
it was funny.
May Allah Bless you.....assalamalakum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2006, 11:36:01 AM »
LMAO! Sparegeez, I always thought you were a gay little Mexican kid, but this shit is pure comedy, major props for making me laugh like this...

And LMAO@Jamal... you're as hilarious as ever, homie. Good shit, instant classic. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2006, 11:37:32 AM »
assalamalakum

ecrazy

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2006, 11:39:22 AM »
LMAO! Sparegeez, I always thought you were a gay little Mexican kid, but this shit is pure comedy, major props for making me laugh like this...

And LMAO@Jamal... you're as hilarious as ever, homie. Good shit, instant classic. 8)
but wait a minute....you've seen this pic a LOONG time before this, i know you have, you stalked me on the myspace before....why is this only HILARIOUS now? was it not funny back then when u saw it? or now that its in new light it makes it funny? enlighten me, assalamalakum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2006, 12:27:54 PM »

but wait a minute....you've seen this pic a LOONG time before this, i know you have, you stalked me on the myspace before....why is this only HILARIOUS now? was it not funny back then when u saw it? or now that its in new light it makes it funny? enlighten me, assalamalakum

LOL. Actually, I haven't posted in Tha G-Spot regularly for a long time, I just saw it this morning...I'm sure it was hilarious when it was first posted too, but it's just as hilarious now...

LMFAO! :-X

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2006, 12:44:04 PM »

LOL. Actually, I haven't posted in Tha G-Spot regularly for a long time, I just saw it this morning...I'm sure it was hilarious when it was first posted too, but it's just as hilarious now...

LMFAO! :-X

i gotta agree with Nik, though i know it probably was a costume but damn E

why that stance?
why the hair like that?
why do your eyebrows looked plucked?
why does it seem as if you have eye shadow on?
why the painted nails?
why the small shirt and short pants?

your hair seems edged up like one of those metrosexuals.  i know you could of made a better costume but it seems as if you wanted people to think you were gay so they could have a laugh at your expense.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ecrazy

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2006, 01:30:33 PM »
Stance - Posing for the camera
everything else - well it was mostly my girfriend and my sisters doing, all the clothes are from the goodwill, we saw a poster of the afi guy and i said i wanted to be him, so yeah, its the AFI guy, mexican style.....there is makeup, nails painted, and all that, except eyebrow plucking, i dont know how u see that, And Edged UP? u serious? my black friends throw a fit on my hair and how i should line it up all the time, i just went out and spiked that shit in that pic....
The small shirt and pants - um, aint that what emos wear?
It was all in good fun, no regrets on my part....ya'll can think what you want

ecrazy

« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2006, 01:32:08 PM »

no, i mean u have been on my myspace page before and i know you've seen this pic waay before anyone started posting all this, and now your jumpin on the get at ecrazy bandwagon......talk about "Being on someone's Nuts" - assalamalakum brother

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2006, 04:29:32 PM »
^you and TANNER should go on a date.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2006, 04:34:56 PM »
since when do u have beef with me kid? assalamalakum, may allah bless u

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2006, 04:37:22 PM »

i just tell it how i see it.

and by the way, why are you makin some bull shiet threads in the keystyle?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2006, 04:46:06 PM »

i just tell it how i see it.

and by the way, why are you makin some bull shiet threads in the keystyle?

see what? that i dressed up on halloween, WON a costume contest for having the most outrageous costume (obviously that WAS what i was going for) ... - seems like a lot of you dont have a sense of humor....but whatever, ya'll call me what you want, those who know, know, those who want to assume things over the computer, go right ahead...sucks to be you ;D