Author Topic: Did anyone just see the Knicks-Nuggets brawl that took place in MSG?!  (Read 631 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did anyone just see the Knicks-Nuggets brawl that took place in MSG?!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 11:56:28 AM »
damn i missed this shit.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 12:00:48 PM »

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 12:43:45 PM »
fuck carmelo for that shit

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 12:49:34 PM »
I don't see why you call Melo a bitch, he hit somebody and then didnt need 5 niggas jumpin on him, quite understandable, it's called hit and run that's just how shit goes.

Personally I said he didn't act mature, which is a different thing. He was supposed to be the leader of his team, but he acted like a bitch with Camby who saved his nose by tackling Jeffries. He was supposed to act like a peacemaker, but he had his teammates defending him. Not really "gangsta", if you ask me.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 12:55:13 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 01:00:02 PM »
^^I agree.

everlast1986

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 02:21:23 PM »
lol Melo's rediculous

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 02:49:49 PM »
melo's a fuckin bitch, he shoulda known it was over the second he threw the punch and finished the fight

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 03:11:07 PM »
It's just an example, but watch Kobe here.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mia3hfXqttE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mia3hfXqttE</a>

1) He passes the ball to Bynum - the young rookie guy who just got posterized and who's risking to be remembered forever for that dunk - so that he can get some confidence and he can get the message "c'mon boy, i still trust you!". This way a disaster turns into a revenge.

2) He puts himself between Shaq and Bynum staying close to Shaq to "watch" him and he's like saying "C'mon, man! He's a kid"

3) he goes to Bynum hitting him in the heat with the hand, you know, like "c'mon, great dunk, now sit in the bench and relax"

A perfect example of how to act mature and as a leader.

Then watch Melo and you'll understand what i'm talking about.

And no, it's not a Kobe vs Melo thing, i love Melo too. It's just that, being a Laker fan, i have more example about my fav team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 03:14:37 PM »
^^LOL...Imagine what BSPN and the media would be saying if it were Kobe who threw the punch. :-X

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 03:17:38 PM »
LOL at Shaq getting all emotional.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 03:18:28 PM »
I don't see why you call Melo a bitch, he hit somebody and then didnt need 5 niggas jumpin on him, quite understandable, it's called hit and run that's just how shit goes.

Personally I said he didn't act mature, which is a different thing. He was supposed to be the leader of his team, but he acted like a bitch with Camby who saved his nose by tackling Jeffries. He was supposed to act like a peacemaker, but he had his teammates defending him. Not really "gangsta", if you ask me.

well, of course, lack of sportsmanship it is..

LMFAO@dude throwing that shit on Nate, LOL!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 03:22:58 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 03:38:02 PM »
^^LOL...Imagine what BSPN and the media would be saying if it were Kobe who threw the punch. :-X

Thank God i live in Italy and i don't have to suffer like you. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 03:43:40 PM »
I could just imagine the headlines:

"Kobe... First rape, now attempted murder!?"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »
Just saw the highlights. Nate Robinson is a bitch. The refs didn't even get a chance to break up the fight between Collins & Smith cuz he kept jumping in pushing J.R.

WTF?!  How is Nate Robinson a bitch wtf? he is the shortest player in the league and pretty much took down Jr Smith, ur trippin man Nate wasnt a bitch in that brawl.

I'm not calling him a bitch for what he did in the fight, I'm calling him a bitch for escalading the fight. I think the refs could've controlled the situation if it wasn't for him jumping in and trying to make it bigger than what it should'v been.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 10:05:36 PM »
Statement from Carmelo Anthony

Dec. 17 -- "Last night's altercation with the Knicks escalated further than it should have. I take full responsibility for my actions in the matter. In the heat of the moment I let my emotions get the best of me. I apologize to the fans, the Denver Nuggets, the NBA, my mother, and my family for the embarrassment I have caused them. I ask you all for your forgiveness.

I also want to make a personal apology to Mardy Collins and his family. My actions were inexcusable, and I am sorry for making this an even more embarrassing situation.

What makes this all the more painful is that this was one of the most important weeks of my life. I just realized one of my biggest dreams when we opened the Youth Center in Baltimore that bares my name. To see the community excited and hundreds of kids smiling was an incredible feeling. Now the thought of thousands of kids seeing this incident on TV pains me. This is not the example I want to set.

It's my hope that we work to move forward from this event, and never let something like this happen again."

-Carmelo Anthony