Author Topic: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL FLOPPED!  (Read 717 times)

"THE" MoSav

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL FLOPPED!
« on: December 18, 2006, 08:37:53 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
I was very excited to watch this game tonight and the Colts dominated!  >:(
I was expecting a shootout, but the Bengals really dissapointed me..Peyton look fantastic, but you could def see the weakness in the Colts run defense....Somebody is gonna expose that in the playoffs...Im thinking the Chargers in the AFC title game...
AGAIN HORRIBLE MNF GAME for all the hype it got..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Re: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL FLOPPED!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 08:40:51 PM »
one more thing, horrible game plan by the Bengals, they didnt spread the ball out to begin with and let Carson get in that groove, the Bengals are one of the few teams along with teh Colts that PASS to set up the RUN..And they played too much into indy's weakness on Defense (run d) instead of just playing there ball game which is SPREAD IT OUT...And there defense didnt play like it has the last 4 weeks, the pass defense was putrid...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:59:24 PM »
Well most coaches would run it against Indy with them being last in run defense but once your behind against Indy you have to start passing and getting quick points. I don't think Cinci ran it well enough to beat these motherfuckers and keep Manning of the field. Peyton by far is the best QB in the league, I don't think anybody can argue with that.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 09:20:04 PM »
wtf is up with the bengals? tjhey are a diffrent team every damn week...with the talent they have they should not be so damn inconsistent

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 09:34:55 PM »
Dear NFL fans,

We are sorry that we could not rig tonights Monday Night Football game to meet your expectations. I assure you this will never happen will never happen again and we will try harder from now on. In light of tonights events, we are suspending Peyton Manning for posessing the powers of God.

Again, we apologize and will do all we can to make sure our games are more predictable.

Signed NFL Commissioner,
                                                                                                                                                       Roger Goodell
                                                                                                                                                                    xoxo

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 09:59:10 PM »
yea, shit was weak.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 10:03:27 PM »
Dear NFL fans,

We are sorry that we could not rig tonights Monday Night Football game to meet your expectations. I assure you this will never happen will never happen again and we will try harder from now on. In light of tonights events, we are suspending Peyton Manning for posessing the powers of God.

Again, we apologize and will do all we can to make sure our games are more predictable.

Signed NFL Commissioner,
                                                                                                                                                       Roger Goodell
                                                                                                                                                                    xoxo

lmao

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 11:31:05 PM »
Speak for yourself on it flopping. When you live in Indy, this is what you hope for :)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 12:22:39 AM »
well cincy couldn't spread it cuz carson was too busy getting sacked,lol. but i give both teams props in this game. the colts now have the confidence that they were losing, and the bengals get that important last loss (hoefully) that'll help adjust their game in the playoffs.

i can't lie, i'm disapointed that it wasn't a massive shootout, but you can't be too mad because, you hate to see a good QB like manning getting dogged in the media like he's been the last couple of weeks.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 01:27:59 PM »
well cincy couldn't spread it cuz carson was too busy getting sacked,lol. but i give both teams props in this game. the colts now have the confidence that they were losing, and the bengals get that important last loss (hoefully) that'll help adjust their game in the playoffs.

i can't lie, i'm disapointed that it wasn't a massive shootout, but you can't be too mad because, you hate to see a good QB like manning getting dogged in the media like he's been the last couple of weeks.

Well when you dont play up to being the BEST QB in the NFL you are gonna get dogged. But he played GREAT last night..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 01:29:37 PM »
Well most coaches would run it against Indy with them being last in run defense but once your behind against Indy you have to start passing and getting quick points. I don't think Cinci ran it well enough to beat these motherfuckers and keep Manning of the field. Peyton by far is the best QB in the league, I don't think anybody can argue with that.

True, but GREAT TEAMS do what they do well, you have to be agressive you cant let the defense dicatate EVERYTHING you do..They forgot about the pass in the beginning and it cost them, dont you get it? They PASS To set up the RUN WHENEVER they are succsesful..They didnt do that this week, and therefore got blown out

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 02:02:24 PM »

Well when you dont play up to being the BEST QB in the NFL you are gonna get dogged. But he played GREAT last night..

the team's struggles are mostly defensive struggles, peyton didn't deserve the amount of shit he was getting for his defense's problems

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 02:06:24 PM »

the team's struggles are mostly defensive struggles, peyton didn't deserve the amount of shit he was getting for his defense's problems

scoring 17 pts against the Titans isnt the defenses fault

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 02:15:50 PM »
hey now the titans don't have a shabby defense, afterall they won that game against the jags, it helped overcome the giants, ect.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 02:20:24 PM »
hey now the titans don't have a shabby defense, afterall they won that game against the jags, it helped overcome the giants, ect.

youre right about that, but still 3 td's win the game, THE GREATEST QB should be able to get that done VS ANY DEFENSE  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds