Author Topic: NFC AND AFC PRO BOWL SELECTIONS TODAY!!  (Read 854 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: NFC AND AFC PRO BOWL SELECTIONS TODAY!!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2006, 06:21:55 PM »
What happened to Jevon Walker?

JAvon Walker had a decent year...not pro bowl worthy

I'd choose him over Wayne.

LOL! you need to watch more football then  :-X

Ok maybe not for this pro-bowl but for my team I'd choose Walker. Harrison is lined up right next to Wayne and they have Peyton Manning, of course Wayne is going to have more balls thrown to him. But in a WR comparison Javon>>> Reggie

Why? Javon Walker has had one good year ever...
Wayne has been great ever since he came out the U where he was great. Wayne would be great wherever he played. You take JaVON and ill take Wayne  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2006, 07:37:55 PM »

Ok maybe not for this pro-bowl but for my team I'd choose Walker. Harrison is lined up right next to Wayne and they have Peyton Manning, of course Wayne is going to have more balls thrown to him. But in a WR comparison Javon>>> Reggie

Wayne has been great ever since he came out the U where he was great. Wayne would be great wherever he played. You take JaVON and ill take Wayne  ;D

Wayne has Peyton Manning to catch balls, no homo, from and Harrison to keep of double teams. Walker has a rookie QB and an aging Rod Smith and he's still looking good, no E-crazy.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »

Wayne has Peyton Manning to catch balls, no homo, from and Harrison to keep of double teams. Walker has a rookie QB and an aging Rod Smith and he's still looking good, no E-crazy.

irrelevant comment...so John Taylor wasnt good either or didnt deserve to make the few pro bowls he made because he had Rice on the other side and had Monatana then Young throwing to him?  ::)
Wayne does face dbl teams if you watched closer youd see that, teams that play the colts switch double teams all day long, and its not long some WR's are getting dbl teamed every play, blitzes, zone blitzes, zones, plenty of times when WR's arent even covered at all. If you are a good WR you wll make plays no matter who is throwing the ball or who is on the other side. Look at Steve Smith...Reggie Wayne>Javon walker (And Rod smith is still very solid, dont discredit Rod Smith)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 10:36:47 AM »
Rice did played great with two different quarterbacks. My point is that Peyton makes his WR's look good. Lets look at Randy Moss. He has no quarterback to catch balls from and his games with the Raiders haven't been up to his expectations. This year was Reggie's year hut I'm pretty damn sure once Walker gets better at catching the ball, next year Walker will be known as an elite WR. Now that's just my opinion and I can see why you think Wayne is raw but to me Walker is just better.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »
Rice did played great with two different quarterbacks. My point is that Peyton makes his WR's look good. Lets look at Randy Moss. He has no quarterback to catch balls from and his games with the Raiders haven't been up to his expectations. This year was Reggie's year hut I'm pretty damn sure once Walker gets better at catching the ball, next year Walker will be known as an elite WR. Now that's just my opinion and I can see why you think Wayne is raw but to me Walker is just better.

real talk..

Moss is a terrible example, he DROPS multiple passes every game, so i dont care who is throwing him the ball Moss isnt half of what he was on teh Vikings..He hasnt been dominant since 2003..

And i didnt say RICE, i said JOHN TAYLOR
And of course Manning makes Wayne Look good, I guess he was only good at Miami too because of Ken Dorsey right? Wayne>walker You have youre opinion and ill have mine  ;D
BUT GO NINERS!! we can agree on that. Huge game on Sunday!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2006, 05:24:31 PM »

real talk..

Moss is a terrible example, he DROPS multiple passes every game, so i dont care who is throwing him the ball Moss isnt half of what he was on teh Vikings..He hasnt been dominant since 2003..

And of course Manning makes Wayne Look good, I guess he was only good at Miami too because of Ken Dorsey right? Wayne>walker You have youre opinion and ill have mine  ;D

You did say Taylor oops, LOL. But yeah for some reason I can never consider Wayne being a premier WR until Harrison turns into garbage.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2006, 10:51:29 AM »

real talk..

You did say Taylor oops, LOL. But yeah for some reason I can never consider Wayne being a premier WR until Harrison turns into garbage.

thats not fair, dont penalize a guy due to what he has on the other side..So TJ is no good because CHAD is on the other side? Boldin is no good because Fitzgerald is on the other side and vice versa? I can keep going, Wayne is great GIVE HIM CREDIT SPAREGEEZ!!!  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds