Author Topic: First Offical Single Off Ja Rule's Love Is Pain.  (Read 658 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: First Offical Single Off Ja Rule's Love Is Pain.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 03:30:17 PM »
it would be a trip if people turned on 50 and supported Ja. that would be priceless. LOL

That's pretty much what's happening. Everyone now realizes that 50 brainwashed them into hating Ja Rule for making "soft" music and posing as a thug, then once we all hated Ja, 50 start doing what he made us hate Rule for. What goes-around-comes-around, especially in the music industry. Ja probably won't ever be as big as he was, but that man is NOT done yet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 03:38:40 PM »
it would be a trip if people turned on 50 and supported Ja. that would be priceless. LOL

That's pretty much what's happening. Everyone now realizes that 50 brainwashed them into hating Ja Rule for making "soft" music and posing as a thug, then once we all hated Ja, 50 start doing what he made us hate Rule for. What goes-around-comes-around, especially in the music industry. Ja probably won't ever be as big as he was, but that man is NOT done yet.
If Irv is smart he will put everything into this JA album. all or nothing. could work. cause 50 aint making nothing but enemies. alot people HATE him but wont say shit cause he does have power at Interscope through Iovine.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 04:53:25 PM »
I don't mind this "get up" track, i'm listening to it on his myspace. Sounds like he's gettin back to that gritty new york original ja rule shit that had me lovin venni vetti vecci. Don't get me wrong it's a club type track but it's got a raw feeling. I can't say that it will get alot of radio attention in the state of rap right now though.

Oh, and i've been meaning to mention, has anyone got his greatest hits, i burned that shit and the intro is fucking off the wall. I listen to that and wile out, anyone else with me,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 01:58:22 AM »
^^ I'm with u. it's hot

kemizt

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 03:32:06 AM »
didnt he already do PAIN IS LOVE

now LOVE IS PAIN???????

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 03:56:47 AM »

If Irv is smart he will put everything into this JA album. all or nothing. could work. cause 50 aint making nothing but enemies. alot people HATE him but wont say shit cause he does have power at Interscope through Iovine.

Lol you people are so predictable. Ja is making the exact same music as he did before. I was a fan of him before and Im a fan of him now. You idiots are judging albums by their first 2,3 singles.

I dont see the whole Ja and 50 thing turning, becuase 3/4 of people still dont give a fuck about Ja but if it does it only proves that people are retards and they route for people when they are the underdogs. Despite the fact that they are making the same music, they are once hated and once loved.

And I would really like to know which artists HATE 50 Cent so much besides DBlock, Fat Joe, Game and Ja ?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 04:03:29 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 04:02:11 AM »

I was a fan of him before and Im a fan of him now.

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
NO MORE WAR

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 04:27:08 AM »

I was a fan of him before and Im a fan of him now.

The same goes for me. Good to see people react like this instead of the usual Ja bashing.

And I would really like to know which artists HATE 50 Cent so much besides DBlock, Fat Joe, Game and Ja ?

Bang Em & Domo.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 04:30:21 AM »

Bang Em & Domo.

Yeah. and that beef is legit!

kemizt

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2006, 04:11:58 PM »

Lol you people are so predictable. Ja is making the exact same music as he did before. I was a fan of him before and Im a fan of him now. You idiots are judging albums by their first 2,3 singles.

I dont see the whole Ja and 50 thing turning, becuase 3/4 of people still dont give a fuck about Ja but if it does it only proves that people are retards and they route for people when they are the underdogs. Despite the fact that they are making the same music, they are once hated and once loved.

Actually before the Massacre came out, plenty of people were taking Subliminals at 50. there are many in the business that are either jealous or flat out HATE his style. But 50 LIVES on this because his underground stuff was all about taking out other people in the rap industry.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 04:14:33 PM »
Once again, name names.

If you ask Nima, he'd tell you he gets mad respect.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2006, 06:38:36 PM »
See i've always checked for Ja's shit, and i've criticized it harshly since Pain Is Love. Basically because i liked VVV so much and thought it was such a raw album he started to bow out to the singy type sillouettes after his second album blew up and the theme just got repetitive. Now i've always given credit to Ja when he releases some ill shit. Like the intro on the greatest hits. Or choosing New York, New York as a single, or Clap Back as another single. That was the raw shit that I feel from him, i don't mind him having Ashanti on a hook but when he releases 3 or 4 singles an album that all sound similar and are treading over the same waters it gets boring and makes it easy to hate on,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :