Author Topic: Fuckin Dj Clue!  (Read 411 times)

everlast1986

Re: Fuckin Dj Clue!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 07:45:05 PM »
CLUEMANATTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 10:53:42 PM »
i have never heard an actual retail Dj Clue cd but i thought he only did the screaming on his mixtapes.He is stupid if he yells all over his own CD.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 03:48:39 AM »
His compilation that comes out this Tuesday is filled with a ton of dope tracks but his gay ass ruins it w/ all of his yelling in the background, what a moron.  I would buy this album if it wasnt for his dumb ass yelling in the background.

totally agree

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

wardy

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 12:21:41 PM »
how the fuck can you say jim jones is a better lyricist than fab, fuckin hell maybe nas is right hiphop is dead with comments like this

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 03:36:53 PM »

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 11:26:46 PM »
His compilation that comes out this Tuesday is filled with a ton of dope tracks but his gay ass ruins it w/ all of his yelling in the background, what a moron.  I would buy this album if it wasnt for his dumb ass yelling in the background.
Haha...i said the same thing but I still went out and got that shit...its all good...he does over do it..."NEW SHIT...BY GAME...CALLED A WEEK AGO!!"...come on man...we know the name...its all over the back of the cd and in the credits...you aint gotta yell it out fool!! Haaaa...fuck it...its all good...just gotta give Clue some shit tho' cause he be doin too much...peace!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!