Author Topic: Young Buck ft Kokane - "Haters" [Dirty/No Dj] *mp3*  (Read 447 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck ft Kokane - "Haters" [Dirty/No Dj] *mp3*
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 02:27:25 PM »
Dre or not= dope ass track.

Matty

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 04:55:37 PM »
was listening to some new timbaland tracks before i dl'ed this. if its dre is definitely not pushing the boundaries of production or anything. smooth beat but not really that great.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 06:24:12 PM »
if this is dre, what is with dre and these soft ass beats he been droppin lately? they all got soft lil weak melodies and dre drums aint hittin shit no mo, only decent dre beat i heard n a minute was trouble on jiggaz album and that just a lil funk to it, nuttin amazing....like the kid matty said, dre aint pushing nuttin right now....

and this joint is decent at best........and imma buck fan, buck came best on beg for mercy, i was biggin him up after his first release which was bangin, but this is nuttin special at all.......those niggaz who say game only rely on production, game been spittin alot better than this recently.....and i would love to know what those same niggaz think of buck on this track?? relying on production?? cuz i know buck can spit way better than this............

its a shame people standards for hiphop has dropped so low, or niggaz now groupies huggin onto labels taking sides in beefs n shit....i mean anyone who think this beat or joint is anywhere near flawless makes me laugh...this is your average joint...maybe a lil better than average...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 02:25:34 AM »
if this is dre, what is with dre and these soft ass beats he been droppin lately? they all got soft lil weak melodies and dre drums aint hittin shit no mo, only decent dre beat i heard n a minute was trouble on jiggaz album and that just a lil funk to it, nuttin amazing....like the kid matty said, dre aint pushing nuttin right now....

and this joint is decent at best........and imma buck fan, buck came best on beg for mercy, i was biggin him up after his first release which was bangin, but this is nuttin special at all.......those niggaz who say game only rely on production, game been spittin alot better than this recently.....and i would love to know what those same niggaz think of buck on this track?? relying on production?? cuz i know buck can spit way better than this............

its a shame people standards for hiphop has dropped so low, or niggaz now groupies huggin onto labels taking sides in beefs n shit....i mean anyone who think this beat or joint is anywhere near flawless makes me laugh...this is your average joint...maybe a lil better than average...

The beat is better than most Dre stuff lately, but still not his A game (if its not him, than props to Vitamin D).

Other than One Night and Ole English, I cant think of a track better than this from DA. Those 3 joints are very simillar, all dope. Buck is a better songwriter though, Game went off topic on those 2 tracks sometimes but thats just my opinion.

Bucks 1st album definetly didnt realy on production, he had up and coming cats. This LP is different, he has Timbo, Dre, Em, Akon, Lil Jon, Hi Tek, Focus, J.R.... we'll see how things turns out.

But as far as this track goes, he made this one banging.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 10:24:01 AM »
Dre or not= dope ass track.

I need a re-up, I'm calling it dope before I hear it tho.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 11:43:16 AM »
sounds dre but who knows his style is easy to copy so it could be like jr or someone

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 02:29:45 PM »

The beat is better than most Dre stuff lately, but still not his A game (if its not him, than props to Vitamin D).

Other than One Night and Ole English, I cant think of a track better than this from DA. Those 3 joints are very simillar, all dope. Buck is a better songwriter though, Game went off topic on those 2 tracks sometimes but thats just my opinion.

Bucks 1st album definetly didnt realy on production, he had up and coming cats. This LP is different, he has Timbo, Dre, Em, Akon, Lil Jon, Hi Tek, Focus, J.R.... we'll see how things turns out.

But as far as this track goes, he made this one banging.

who names themselves vitamin d?!?!haha thats some corny shit, whoever produced it still, it aint nuttin special imo....

oh and i completely about bucks 1st album, did not rely on production at all, but that don't mean the beats were not bangin, buck was in a dope zone back then when spittin on his 1st album....

now about this, see this is where you seem to be fallin off big time these days, u always hatin on game so much u cant see through the obvious imo........like if u prefer bucks shit to games, nuff said, but to say this is better than everything off games album apart form two tracks is bullshit imo, why? because i could name about 10 where game spits better, and the joint is better....see and the thing is with me, noone can call me a game groupie speakin truth, because i don't hate on game, 50 and imma buck fan, but i respect artists and music, and i can dig dope music and talent whether i like a cat or not, without choosing sides, you been hatin on game soo much recently you opinion on game these days holds no weight......i mean you think banks second album is better than games, you think obies second album is better than his 1st..... but i can't hate on you for your opinion, but to say shit like bucks haters is better than most of DA is straight up hatin and arrogant.......i know buck can come way better than he did on that, and i hope buck gets some mo upbeat beats or something his more at home with, cuz that shit did not fit buck imo......but speaking of buck, i probably will be coppin his album because his first was sick.......but i hope his shit aint going in the direction of everything else gunit droppin right now, cuz they shit is garbage right now.......considering reup is their best release in a minute says something becuase that shit was weak homie

peace

Matty

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 06:14:40 PM »
yeah that trouble track was nice i thought 30 something too and maybe round here off the snoop album just for the bass. but dre's beats have been lacking, can't he put something out like the outta control rmx, that's his best track for a minute now