Author Topic: ESPN: Who is better, Kobe or Wade?  (Read 1144 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: ESPN: Who is better, Kobe or Wade?
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2006, 02:30:53 PM »
^Another attempt at ruining a thread with your dickriding. :nawty:

lol all i said was oh gawd and rolled my eyes then gave MY opinion which had nothing to do wtih you. go run along now and fantasize about socking me in the chin now herschel

LOL@ herschel..why do you always call NIK that?

Actually it's not funny at all. Racist people are just ignorant ones. Don Jacob is just stupid for doing it, in my eyes. There are other ways to win an argument with Nik. For example by contraddicting him. If you're good do it. If you ain't don't come with this bullshit racist shit. It's childish and ignorant.

real talk..Cmon Jacob i know youre better then this... :grumpy:

for some reason whenever i hear HERSCHEL i think of Herschel Walker and how he was involved in the WORST TRADE OF ALL TIME! THe cowboys won three superbowls because of this trade...

Was Herschel Walker jewish?

i only do it because
a) i really don't know what his real name is
b) i've probably 'known' him and his antics seven fold  more than you guys have, i'm just tired of it
c) it's just funny to see him get so pissed off and worked up and have him repeat the same atrocities, (strategery  ;) )
d) i do it to entertain myself

herschel is one of my all time favorite players, but what are you talking about, that was one of the all time greatest trades ....for the cowboys 8) 6 draft picks was it? emmitt, k. smith (i think), maryland, woodson, all came from that  8)

i don't think he's jewish, i remember him, emmitt smith, dion sanders, and mc hammer were on some show on that christian channle TBN one time, talking about being saved or something. so either wasn't and just had the name or was and isn't anymore or is one of those jews for jesus jews

either way go cowboys

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2006, 02:33:35 PM »

lol all i said was oh gawd and rolled my eyes then gave MY opinion which had nothing to do wtih you. go run along now and fantasize about socking me in the chin now herschel

Actually it's not funny at all. Racist people are just ignorant ones. Don Jacob is just stupid for doing it, in my eyes. There are other ways to win an argument with Nik. For example by contraddicting him. If you're good do it. If you ain't don't come with this bullshit racist shit. It's childish and ignorant.

how am i being racist? lol judaism isn't a race it's a religion. and how am i being ignorant? lol the only thing i'm ignorant to is his real name. and how am i trying to win an argument? i'm not debating him on anything ...right now. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2006, 02:40:13 PM »
lol judaism isn't a race it's a religion.

Shows how much you know... ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2006, 02:43:46 PM »

hebrews are a race. judaism is a religion. hebrews can be christian , muslum, or scientologists if they so choose, they cannnot choose their race. the jewish FAITH is something that a black dude could be, a scottish dude could be, a mexican dude could be and a especially a hebrew dude could be you can chooose to be a jeeew

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2006, 02:47:47 PM »

hebrews are a race. judaism is a religion. hebrews can be christian , muslum, or scientologists if they so choose, they cannnot choose their race. the jewish FAITH is something that a black dude could be, a scottish dude could be, a mexican dude could be and a especially a hebrew dude could be you can chooose to be a jeeew

Your lesson for the day...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2006, 03:10:24 PM »

Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים, Yehudim; Yiddish: ייִדן, Yidn) are followers of Judaism

an ethno religious  group descended from the ancient Israelites and from converts who joined their religion

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2006, 05:54:25 PM »

real talk..Cmon Jacob i know youre better then this... :grumpy:

for some reason whenever i hear HERSCHEL i think of Herschel Walker and how he was involved in the WORST TRADE OF ALL TIME! THe cowboys won three superbowls because of this trade...

Was Herschel Walker jewish?

i only do it because
a) i really don't know what his real name is
b) i've probably 'known' him and his antics seven fold  more than you guys have, i'm just tired of it
c) it's just funny to see him get so pissed off and worked up and have him repeat the same atrocities, (strategery  ;) )
d) i do it to entertain myself

herschel is one of my all time favorite players, but what are you talking about, that was one of the all time greatest trades ....for the cowboys 8) 6 draft picks was it? emmitt, k. smith (i think), maryland, woodson, all came from that  8)

i don't think he's jewish, i remember him, emmitt smith, dion sanders, and mc hammer were on some show on that christian channle TBN one time, talking about being saved or something. so either wasn't and just had the name or was and isn't anymore or is one of those jews for jesus jews

either way go cowboys

I meant for the Vikings it was the worst trade ever, Remeber i said that trade won the Boys 3 Superbowls!

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2006, 07:48:37 PM »
Wade would destroy Kobe in a game of 1 on 1.  In fact, he could destroy Kobe, Odom, and Kwame one on three.  Anyhbody who knows anything about basketball will agree with me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2006, 08:23:01 PM »

Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים, Yehudim; Yiddish: ייִדן, Yidn) are followers of Judaism

an ethno religious  group descended from the ancient Israelites and from converts who joined their religion

DAMN DUDE... Lemme break it down for you since you had trouble understanding it. JUDAISM IS CONSIDERED A RELIGION AS WELL AS A RACE. LOLLLL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2006, 08:23:49 PM »
Wade would destroy Kobe in a game of 1 on 1.  In fact, he could destroy Kobe, Odom, and Kwame one on three.  Anyhbody who knows anything about basketball will agree with me.

Why are you contributing retarded posts to this section? Please do better.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2006, 08:26:47 PM »

Why are you contributing retarded posts to this section? Please do better.

LOL.  Jesus, you don't know shit about basketball.  Anybody with half a fuckin brain knows Wade could beat the whole Lakers team by himself. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2006, 08:33:05 PM »
May I ask why you're acting like a child with autism?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2006, 08:36:21 PM »
May I ask why you're acting like a child with autism?

yeah go ahead.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2006, 08:36:39 PM »
LOL. Point proven.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2006, 08:41:34 PM »