Author Topic: Chargers are Disgusting..  (Read 401 times)

"THE" MoSav

Chargers are Disgusting..
« on: December 22, 2006, 10:14:06 AM »
Can they be beat? I think MArty will be the only thing that will cost them, maybe...
2 losses by a combined 6 pts. AT KC (maybe toughest place in league to play, got KC when KC was at top of game)
AT BAL (LT's only subpar game, Best defense in nfl next to bears, tough place to play, had several chances to win)
a few plays from being undefeated, no glaring weaknesses, SUPER SCARY..Im gonna say 2007 SB Champs..

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Chargers are Disgusting..
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 10:18:38 AM »
I dont think they can be beat

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 10:24:11 AM »
I dont think they can be beat

Home Field will make them an almost lock i think

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 10:40:35 AM »
I still think the Ravens can beat em.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 11:23:48 AM »
Ravens are probably the only team that can beat us. And even then, look at the score from that game...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 02:35:02 PM »
theres no tellin what can happen in the playoffs. i still believe that they can be beat by maybe the ravens and the pats. theres been teams who look like they were gunna roll through and win due to the regular season, but didnt..hmm...2005-06 colts? but yeah, and i think that people are forgetting that this will be rivers first playoffs...
- kemp>mj

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 03:17:10 PM »
i really dont think anyone can beat them in the AFC except for the Ravens.All Rivers has to do is get the big plays when his # is called.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 03:38:43 PM »
theres no tellin what can happen in the playoffs. i still believe that they can be beat by maybe the ravens and the pats. theres been teams who look like they were gunna roll through and win due to the regular season, but didnt..hmm...2005-06 colts? but yeah, and i think that people are forgetting that this will be rivers first playoffs...
[/b]

I didnt forget that, but no other 1st year QB has had LT to lean on, a great defense to go with that, and Phillip Rivers doesnt need to WIn the game persay..he just needs to manage the game, but he has the Ability to WIN the game as he has shown this year...Chargers will be fine, Rivers doesnt play like a first year Qb

And whoever said the Pats, i never ever ever count them out...

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 04:00:56 PM »
[/b]

I didnt forget that, but no other 1st year QB has had LT to lean on, a great defense to go with that, and Phillip Rivers doesnt need to WIn the game persay..he just needs to manage the game, but he has the Ability to WIN the game as he has shown this year...Chargers will be fine, Rivers doesnt play like a first year Qb

yeah, i mean, rivers doesnt play like a first year qb. but on the other hand there are situations where a guy like roethlisberger didnt play like a rookie qb. he was in a similar position that rivers is in right now, he could rely on the run and he had a good d and he didnt really have to make a bunch of plays, he just had to hand the ball off then when it came to do a pa or sumthin, he had to make the pass. the steelers came into the playoffs as a team that looked like they couldnt lose. then big ben went against the pats, and looked flustered and they lost. i think u can see that i have my money on the pats as the team that can knock the bolts off. i think that belichick is gunna think of ways to not stop, but slow down the attack of lt and put more pressure on rivers to make plays. if the pats are succesful at putting more pressure on rivers and slowing lt down, then they have a legitimate shot at beating the chargers, even in san diego. but dont get me wrong, in no way am i tryin to diss the chargers, lt or rivers, they are having a crazy year, its just that i do feel like the pats can beat them...hopefully we will be able to see if they can or not!
- kemp>mj

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 04:03:29 PM »
Rivers is the ONLY thing I'm worried about.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 04:24:49 PM »
[/b]

yeah, i mean, rivers doesnt play like a first year qb. but on the other hand there are situations where a guy like roethlisberger didnt play like a rookie qb. he was in a similar position that rivers is in right now, he could rely on the run and he had a good d and he didnt really have to make a bunch of plays, he just had to hand the ball off then when it came to do a pa or sumthin, he had to make the pass. the steelers came into the playoffs as a team that looked like they couldnt lose. then big ben went against the pats, and looked flustered and they lost. i think u can see that i have my money on the pats as the team that can knock the bolts off. i think that belichick is gunna think of ways to not stop, but slow down the attack of lt and put more pressure on rivers to make plays. if the pats are succesful at putting more pressure on rivers and slowing lt down, then they have a legitimate shot at beating the chargers, even in san diego. but dont get me wrong, in no way am i tryin to diss the chargers, lt or rivers, they are having a crazy year, its just that i do feel like the pats can beat them...hopefully we will be able to see if they can or not!

I agree with everything you just said, if anyone can think of a way to stop The Chargers it wouild be Bellicheck for sure. And to me Rivers is in a situation that Big Ben was in last year more then his rookie year, GREAT Run game GREAT defense and Rivers just has to make certain throws, although he has shown he can easily go for 300..

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 04:30:14 PM »
[/b]

I agree with everything you just said, if anyone can think of a way to stop The Chargers it wouild be Bellicheck for sure. And to me Rivers is in a situation that Big Ben was in last year more then his rookie year, GREAT Run game GREAT defense and Rivers just has to make certain throws, although he has shown he can easily go for 300..

word.
- kemp>mj

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »
Chargers for super bowl champs
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 02:56:52 AM »
anything can happen in this league , so i'm not saying that they'll be superbowl champs. but i will say they are the safest bet

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 10:43:36 AM »
anything can happen in this league , so i'm not saying that they'll be superbowl champs. but i will say they are the safest bet

word, craziest NFL year in a long time..6-9 Vikings are still mathematically still alive, thats how crazy it is

The Best of 3 Worlds