Author Topic: Ras Kass- Nature Of The Threat  (Read 1803 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ras Kass- Nature Of The Threat
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 10:25:11 AM »
and you'd be so fucking offended if white people were to explicate upon such similar theories in regards to black (and such theories certainly exist), so always watch for double edged swords.
and yeah they ain't superior, but they sure are darwinistically more fit than any other beings one earth, those white people, eh? that's some undeniable shit: they rule the world like lions rule the jungle, homey.

-T
If you got any, Id like to hear about similar theories about Blacks just interested.

ABN

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2006, 10:28:17 AM »
so Ras Kass dislikes all white people yet he had his homothug whiteboy friends in that video dissing Game?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 11:02:14 AM »
such theories? Blacks today are at an intellectual disadvantage because blacks were bred in slave times to be big and fast and not smart. Just like chris rock talks about. that's more like an engineered deviation from initial human development but natural selection relies on deviation anyway homey, all creatures are derivative of deviation. if we didn't deviate, we'd be the same single cell organism, man!

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 11:07:01 AM »
LOL @ this thread turning into a racist discussion, everything is based on theoritical stuff, nobody really can ever test that shit, cuz it was so so so umch years ago that happened, and next to that there are at least half the ppl on this world who think god created men and this world so they wudnt even agree with that anyways...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 11:29:22 AM »
such theories? Blacks today are at an intellectual disadvantage because blacks were bred in slave times to be big and fast and not smart. Just like chris rock talks about. that's more like an engineered deviation from initial human development but natural selection relies on deviation anyway homey, all creatures are derivative of deviation. if we didn't deviate, we'd be the same single cell organism, man!

-T
Well i know that already that we were at a disadvantage, but I mean basically theories about Blacks like Ras Kass just had on the song but about Blacks.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2006, 12:01:21 PM »
Game knocked out Ras Kass in one punch like Tyson as tribute to all white men.
Yea, ok, like Game gives a shit about white people..

And look at all of you Wiggers on here getting mad like what he was saying isn't true, haha. He's actually citing European sources, he ain't make that shit up. White people are literally mutants from the Caucus mountains who mated with Neanderthals(theory) and regressed into a sub-species of Homo sapien. Their nature is not that of the original man, in fact, they've deviated so far from human origins they are simply unstable and not to be trusted. Nothing superior about them, that's all Rass is trying to say.. Whites didn't evolve anything beneficial, these are horrible, accidental mutations.. How is this racist? It's just anthropological facts, why don't you guys debate it instead of just calling him racist and ignorant.
I know he's citing sources, but that doesn't mean that they're facts.  I think it is racist and offensive to say that white people are inferior to black people. And I'm not gonna debate all of these anthropological facts, because I don't have any knowledge in the subject, and frankly I don't give a fuck.  I think that everyone should be treated equally in the world, and he tried to logically prove in this song that black people are superior to whites.

BIRDMAN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 12:23:58 PM »
haha remember at the end of his song "what do you want"?? when the chorus says What do you want and ras screams "kill the white people" and the says "Exept Mike" LMAO what an idiot

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »
who's mike?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 09:51:43 AM »
jackson? lol

XaNdEr

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 10:05:18 AM »
if he kills all white ppl he dont make no money. lol

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2006, 10:43:16 AM »

-T

since blacks were the first human race they had enough time to develop on their own eh ? it's not like sience started existing by the time whites began enslaving blacks. If blacks were supoerior they woulda been able to prevent black slavery now wouldn't they.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2006, 11:20:17 AM »
Never heard the song, but now that I did I found it extremely offensive.  I can't believe he would say that all white men should be percieved as a threat in today's society.  What the fuck?  He spouts off a bunch of complex definitions and conspiracy theories to try to get people to believe his points, but in the end the song is close minded and ridiculous.  I've always thought Ras Kass was a talented, intelligent, and clever MC, too bad he thinks like this.

I like how people get offended at this but have no problem bumping music that celebrates "shooting niggas" and things like that.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2006, 11:57:48 AM »
Never heard the song, but now that I did I found it extremely offensive.  I can't believe he would say that all white men should be percieved as a threat in today's society.  What the fuck?  He spouts off a bunch of complex definitions and conspiracy theories to try to get people to believe his points, but in the end the song is close minded and ridiculous.  I've always thought Ras Kass was a talented, intelligent, and clever MC, too bad he thinks like this.

I like how people get offended at this but have no problem bumping music that celebrates "shooting niggas" and things like that.
yup I noticed that too.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2006, 01:02:40 PM »
Because it's other "niggas" talking about shooting "niggas". It's not as big of a deal when eminem condemns white society (why white america from eminem show didn't spark this conversation)

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2006, 01:18:20 PM »

I don't even get what you just said ???  If a white guy made a song saying "I shoot niggas" I wouldn't listen to it.  If a black man makes a song saying "I shoot niggas," he doesn't use the word in a racist form, so its not racist, its just about killing someone.  My whole problem with Ras Kass is his beliefs on Black Supremacy.