Author Topic: 40 Cal is leaving Dipset  (Read 595 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Cal is leaving Dipset
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2006, 11:44:57 AM »
look at Dipset's compilation albums on wikipedia, they are all platinum and gold

LOL, Dipset Stans edit Wikipedia constantly to make their "movement" look bigger than it is.

Only ONE Dipset album has sold Gold...the first "Diplomatic Immunity" compilation.  You're a damn fool for thinking Wikipedia is trustworthy.
actually I think of juelz albums went gold, but for the most part your on point that dipset fans go on wikipedia and edit it lol.  I can go on wikipedia right now and put down none of the dipsets albums pushed over a 1000 units.
ahh you are actually right http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diplomats

piffmeister2K7

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »
eat a dick.  Its Dipset all day every day, dont doubt the movement.

Then why is the movement so insecure about Dipset's record sales?  Why do they feel a need to edit Wikipedia and lie to make it look bigger?  I think they just have an inferiority complex on behalf of Cam, Jimmy, Juelz, and all the rest of them clowns.

Dont be mad cause your favorite rapper aint selling shit. Dont hate Dipset, hate the piff your favorite rapper is lacking.  

Dipset > the rap game

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »
LOL @ diplomatic immunity going platinum! it barely went gold...

Raphael

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 12:12:30 PM »

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2006, 12:48:50 PM »
Dont be mad cause your favorite rapper aint selling shit. Dont hate Dipset, hate the piff your favorite rapper is lacking.  

Dipset > the rap game

My favorite rapper is selling MORE than Dipset ever will combined.  And he's got more piff than any of them fags.  I know you mad at that.

Don't get mad cause Dipset ain't selling shit; editing Wikipedia just makes you look mad.  I realize it's hard for you to accept that you're losing, but keep it trill, partna.

The 18th Letter

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2006, 12:59:38 PM »
eat a dick.  Its Dipset all day every day, dont doubt the movement.

Then why is the movement so insecure about Dipset's record sales?  Why do they feel a need to edit Wikipedia and lie to make it look bigger?  I think they just have an inferiority complex on behalf of Cam, Jimmy, Juelz, and all the rest of them clowns.

Dipset > the rap game

LOL i don't give a fuck how much they sell, if it's dope then it is dope, and dipset aint dope.. 
you know this gay group who was active a couple a years ago, five? thats your modern day dipset..
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 01:02:00 PM by The 18th Letter »

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2006, 01:00:43 PM »
DipSet: More Than Music, Vol. 1
U.S. sales: 35,000
RIAA Certification: Double Plastic

Diplomatic Immunity 2
U.S. sales: 122,687
RIAA certification: Double Wood

Dipset: The Movement Moves On
U.S. sales: 13,848
RIAA description: Plastic

haha lol!

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2006, 01:06:20 PM »
DipSet: More Than Music, Vol. 1
U.S. sales: 35,000
RIAA Certification: Double Plastic

Diplomatic Immunity 2
U.S. sales: 122,687
RIAA certification: Double Wood

Dipset: The Movement Moves On
U.S. sales: 13,848
RIAA description: Plastic

haha lol!

Yeah, I did that.  Unfortunately, it got changed back already by some other fag.

piffmeister2K7

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »
dipset aint dope.. 

coming from someone with Rakim in his sig  :grumpy: When's the last time he put out a record? dipset got that piff all day, any day! Dont be mad Rakim cant touch the Dips

SUCDipset

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2006, 03:03:31 PM »
anyone that feels the need to edit a wikipedia page they don't like must be really butthurt

piffmeister2K7

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2006, 03:06:33 PM »
editing Wikipedia just makes you look mad.

Yeah, I did that.  Unfortunately, it got changed back already by some other fag.

You got a change of heart real fast there doggie; U mad?^^

« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 03:11:04 PM by Piffmeister2K7 »

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »
anyone that feels the need to edit a wikipedia page they don't like must be really butthurt

Then why have Dipset Stans been doing it since forever now?  Why do you have to say "Diplomatic Immunity Vol 2." sold 1.5 million copies when a quick glance at the RIAA database says it only went Gold?

editing Wikipedia just makes you look mad.

You got a change of heart real fast there doggie; U mad?^^

No, I just did it to prove to you clowns that it can be done and for comedy value.  I don't have an inferiority complex on behalf of Cam and Jimmy the way you crackers do.  You feel horrible that your favorite rapper can't even sell Gold on a major label, so you gotta edit Wikipedia to say "Killa Season" has sold 2x Platinum when it didn't even sell 300K.  Get the concept, wigger?

I never get mad.  Why would I when I'm a GOD and not a 13-year old cracker trying to be down with some gangsta shit?  Y'all faggot fucks are the ones who can't face the truth, not me.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 05:05:36 PM by Almighty Blackman »

SUCDipset

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're really mad now doggie you're a GOD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2006, 05:10:47 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're really mad now doggie you're a GOD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blackman = GOD

Cracker = Devil, which means you will go to hell for being a white faggot cracker.

Oh, yeah, and Cam can't sell Gold on a major label (Asylum/Atlantic, NOT Koch as some of you losers believe).  I know you mad at that.  That's why you edited Wikipedia to say he sold 2x Platinum.  Face the truth, doggie - your movement LOST.  So hahahahahahahahahahaha at yourself for being so stupid and thinking you got a movement going on.  The movement ain't shit, just like you.

SUCDipset

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 05:26:02 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Eihtball what everrrrrrr you sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I don't edit that shit. I don't even bother figuring out how to do it either. Because i don't need to because whatever camel lover tries to edit it will be back to normal within minutes because Dipset > than everybody including that camel who thinks he can rap.

DIPCC TAKEOVER IS IN EFFECT NOW