Author Topic: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread  (Read 977 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread
« on: December 25, 2006, 09:57:51 AM »
They'll show it at 8:30 pm here. Damn can't wait. It ain't xmas if the Lakers don't edge the Heat. 8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 02:02:21 PM »
damn wade is sick. arizona has a player coming in next year that resembles wade i cant wait.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 02:06:28 PM »
Damn Wade killed it. 40+10.

HORRIBLE game by the Lakers AND Kobe.  :-\

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 02:07:20 PM »
I hope Jason Kapono gets hit by a fuckin bus.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 02:13:14 PM »
Really weak game, by Kobe, the Lakers, AND the refs...I'm glad Miami showed the true bitch in 'em with those "KOBE SUCKS!" chants at the end though, really takin' after Shaq. LOL@them doing it when the game was out of reach. I KNOW that lit a fire under Kobe, can't wait till we get to face them again when both teams are 100%...PeACe

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 02:35:16 PM »
Yeah, they played bad, but Kobe wasn't all-together with the flu & no Odom, but their next game the Lakers will win...next Xmas game (I'm sure it'll be Heat/Lakers AGAIN) should be here in L.A., they're already had too many away in Miami...SMH @ "Kobe sucks" chants, next game the Heat play with Lakers, they'll wish they never said that... 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 02:40:41 PM »
Yeah, they played bad, but Kobe wasn't all-together with the flu & no Odom, but their next game the Lakers will win...next Xmas game (I'm sure it'll be Heat/Lakers AGAIN) should be here in L.A., they're already had too many away in Miami...SMH @ "Kobe sucks" chants, next game the Heat play with Lakers, they'll wish they never said that... 8)
i think the heat only play once here in L.A. but next should be here...and LIGHT OUT for the heat on this win 8)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 03:44:14 PM »
Really weak game, by Kobe, the Lakers, AND the refs...

Yeah the refs had 3-4 absurd calls pro-Wade, but i've seen worse officiated games. The truth is that we deserved a 20 points defeat tonight.

Not to mention the fact we played an horrible defence.

SMUSH = he's far from being the player he was last season. he's playing horrible.
KOBE = off-night.
WALTON = he can't defend. he's a great player with the ball on his hands, but he should step up defensively too.
COOK = soft hands. but that's it. he doesnt rebound, he doesnt defend, he doesnt play team d. nothing more than a good role player.
BROWN = damn, he can do it all. but he just doesn't.
FARMAR = he should start over Parker.
VUJACIC = Farmar+Vujacic is a good combo. But he doesn't defend, so when the 3's aren't going in, he's horrible.
EVANS = he can defend, he can shoot from 3pts, but he had an off-night too.
BYNUM = Mouring schooled him. But i've rarely seen a CENTER improving so much from the previous year. The legacy.
TURIAF = i'll never talk bad about him. he plays with passion, and i love players like him.
RADMANOVIC = too slow on defence, to soft. and the 3's aint going in. shit, i'm worried. we spent 30 mills on him.

That said, i'm more than excited about how the team could improve, being so young. I'm excited because this team really needs just a step, a Rasheed Wallace move, and it's contender. Damn, if only KG could come here without us being forced to trade Bynum........
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 03:51:44 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »
^^We ARE contenders, don't judge the team from this game if this is one of the only games you've seen this year, we were wayyy off today. This was Miami's first win against a team over .500!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 04:18:32 PM »
Yeah. I used the wrong word. We can already contend for the title (i mean Kobe and Phil in the PO is alone enought to consider the team contender and the worse team possible to face), but we miss that damn step, that's what i'm saying. A step to be the type of team we used to be, a team everyone was scared to face. A Rasheed Wallace type of step. It could be a trade, it could be a player stepping his game up, it could be a natural maturation of our youth playerS. But i see the light out of the tunnell.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 04:27:57 PM »

Yeah the refs had 3-4 absurd calls pro-Wade, but i've seen worse officiated games. The truth is that we deserved a 20 points defeat tonight.

SMUSH = he's far from being the player he was last season. he's playing horrible.
KOBE = off-night.
WALTON = he can't defend. he's a great player with the ball on his hands, but he should step up defensively too.
COOK = soft hands. but that's it. he doesnt rebound, he doesnt defend, he doesnt play team d. nothing more than a good role player.
VUJACIC = Farmar+Vujacic is a good combo. But he doesn't defend, so when the 3's aren't going in, he's horrible.
BYNUM = Mouring schooled him. But i've rarely seen a CENTER improving so much from the previous year. The legacy.
TURIAF = i'll never talk bad about him. he plays with passion, and i love players like him.
RADMANOVIC = too slow on defence, to soft. and the 3's aint going in. shit, i'm worried. we spent 30 mills on him.

That said, i'm more than excited about how the team could improve, being so young. I'm excited because this team really needs just a step, a Rasheed Wallace move, and it's contender. Damn, if only KG could come here without us being forced to trade Bynum........

i pretty much agree with everything you said. we really do need a consistant big man. not saying it has to be K.G., but someone like him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 04:28:29 PM »
Yeah. I used the wrong word. We can already contend for the title (i mean Kobe and Phil in the PO is alone enought to consider the team contender and the worse team possible to face), but we miss that damn step, that's what i'm saying. A step to be the type of team we used to be, a team everyone was scared to face. A Rasheed Wallace type of step. It could be a trade, it could be a player stepping his game up, it could be a natural maturation of our youth playerS. But i see the light out of the tunnell.

I think the step is experience...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 04:28:50 PM »

KOBE = off-night.

i pretty much agree with everything you said. we really do need a consistant big man. not saying it has to be K.G., but someone like him.

Ummm, LAMAR ODOM?

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 04:32:45 PM »
Really weak game, by Kobe, the Lakers, AND the refs...I'm glad Miami showed the true bitch in 'em with those "KOBE SUCKS!" chants at the end though, really takin' after Shaq. LOL@them doing it when the game was out of reach. I KNOW that lit a fire under Kobe, can't wait till we get to face them again when both teams are 100%...PeACe

Yeah that chant the fans had was uncalled for. I will watch the game in L.A. just to see Kobe dump 80 on them.  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 04:33:57 PM »
Lakers didnt bring 100 percent and didnt look ready to go from the start, where as the Heat looked ready, and they won. Thats basketball for ya, thats why you play 82...And whoever said the Lakers need a big man,they have ODOM but hes hurt, they just need to get healthy is what THEYNEED to do...

The Best of 3 Worlds