Author Topic: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread  (Read 979 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The official HEAT vs LAKERS xmas game tread
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 10:56:57 AM »
It was a very bad game for us at both ends of the floor, we never were in the ball-game imo, easily the worst this year... well a NBA season is 82 games so we know each team goes through ups and downs.. you can't judge any of player levels on that game, regarding the fact I watched 20 games this year and I know we can do a lot better.. I just ask myself a question and can anybody give me a valid answer , WHY THE FUCK TURIAF DOESN'T PLAY MORE ??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »
I gotta give Wade some credit though. Judging from this pic of his wife, he spent his money wisely  ;D

I dunno WTF you're talking about, I was watching her little interview on TV and was thinking "Damn, he can DEFINITELY do better than that"...The only thing she's got going is the tits, and she flaunts those motherfuckers loud and proud... I'd be embarassed of her lookin' like that if I was Wade...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 11:08:10 AM »
It was a very bad game for us at both ends of the floor, we never were in the ball-game imo, easily the worst this year... well a NBA season is 82 games so we know each team goes through ups and downs.. you can't judge any of player levels on that game, regarding the fact I watched 20 games this year and I know we can do a lot better.. I just ask myself a question and can anybody give me a valid answer , WHY THE FUCK TURIAF DOESN'T PLAY MORE ??

Oh man, i really don't know. Can he play more?? I mean is he 100% ok with his "problem"? If so i really don't know.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 11:09:32 AM »
I gotta give credit to Wade for sticking with her though (despite the fact that he probably gets different pussy daily). she's been with him from before he was famous...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 11:11:57 AM »

That's a good question. I was wondering if maybe it's a health thing, cuz sometimes we'll see Turiaf coming up with a big game, then he'll  get a DNP for the next couple games. He got his minutes yesterday though, it's the game after he plays heavy minutes I'm more concerned about...

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »
^^ Well maybe we never had news or inside infos about Turiaf not able to play several games in a row.. I really don't know..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 11:24:35 AM »
^^ Well maybe we never had news or inside infos about Turiaf not able to play several games in a row.. I really don't know..

Maybe they're downplaying it? Maybe he's working himself back into shape? Who knows...He'll get his though, don't trip...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2006, 12:33:33 PM »
Phil is not stupid tho.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2006, 12:49:58 PM »
wades wife is ugly she look like a monkey no joke  she wearin a pushup bra man i know dis 1 girl whos tits looked all big all da time n when i saw dem they werent its cuz she b wearin pushup bras n puttin tissu paper in dere

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2006, 01:02:12 PM »
Phil is not stupid tho.

I agree...It might not look like it to us, but dude knows what he's doing.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2006, 04:45:59 PM »
I gotta give Wade some credit though. Judging from this pic of his wife, he spent his money wisely  ;D

I dunno WTF you're talking about, I was watching her little interview on TV and was thinking "Damn, he can DEFINITELY do better than that"...The only thing she's got going is the tits, and she flaunts those motherfuckers loud and proud... I'd be embarassed of her lookin' like that if I was Wade...

yup. she has big fake tits thats about it..her moth is fucked up...and her smile is atrocious  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2006, 05:31:06 PM »

I was talking about the implants my nigga.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2006, 07:35:04 PM »
You guys kill me.  If the Lakers win this game, it's "The Lakers will win the championship"  "Phil = god" "Kobe>Jordan", .  But here we are, Lakers get fuckin railed, I MEAN FUCKIN RAILED, and you guys make so many excuses.  Wade just bested Kobe WITHOUT SHAQ.  I know that has to hurt.  "Kobe was sick"  "Odom means more than I thought", "Phil had the runs" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Take your fuckin loss like a man and quit making excuses.  It's disgusting.

And you guys hating on Wade's wife are either faggots or bitches.  Or both. 

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2006, 07:52:01 PM »
You guys kill me.  If the Lakers win this game, it's "The Lakers will win the championship"  "Phil = god" "Kobe>Jordan", .  But here we are, Lakers get fuckin railed, I MEAN FUCKIN RAILED, and you guys make so many excuses.  Wade just bested Kobe WITHOUT SHAQ.  I know that has to hurt.  "Kobe was sick"  "Odom means more than I thought", "Phil had the runs" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Take your fuckin loss like a man and quit making excuses.  It's disgusting.

And you guys hating on Wade's wife are either faggots or bitches.  Or both. 

hahaha real talk right here.

i was watching Kobe's Defense on Wade, man wtf was Kobe doing the whole night?  Everyone talks about his Defense being so good but Wade dropped 40 on him and the lakers.

I like how many say Kobe > Jordan but if my memory serves me right,

Jordan with a fever of 103 degrees against the Jazz in 97 finals, scores 38 points, 15 in fourth, and hit 3-pointer with 25 secs to give the Bulls the lead and win.

Kobe with Flu against Heat (without Shaq) 4-20 FGs, 16 points and gets railed by Wade 40 points on 12-20 shooting & 15-16 from the line, not to mention that great spin move to split Kobe's great Defense.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2006, 12:10:09 AM »
Gimme a fucking break, you guys clearly don't watch basketball, this was the Heats first win against a +.500 team and the Lakers have been kicking ass pretty much all season long...Lakers were playing without one of their difference-makers and had a way off night, while Heat came prepared and have been playing without Shaq the whole season, who barely means shit to the team by this point ANYWAY. Kobe is coming off knee surgery AND had a bad case of the flue, OF COURSE he's not 100%, you guys think this is the same guy who dropped 81? Maybe 75% of that at best right now...Plus, this is not an excuse, it's fact, the reffing was disgustingly and blatantly favoring Wade and the Heat, as was expected, but that's not why the Lakers lost though....Lakers>>>Heat, Kobe>>>Wade, anyone who knows ANYTHING will tell you this......PeACe